Power Kite Forum

Good Trader List

Pages:  1  ..  8    10    12  13

joedy - 1-12-2012 at 11:57 AM

User JShaw (Josh Shaw) in Canada purchased a used Pulse 10m from me. Josh was excellent to work with and I highly recommend him.

Enjoy your Pulse, Josh!

-joedy

JShaw - excellent to deal with

joedy - 1-12-2012 at 11:59 AM

User JShaw (Josh Shaw) from Canada purchased a Pulse 10m from me.

Josh made an excellent transaction and I highly recommend him.

-joedy

rooty_86 - 3-12-2012 at 09:20 AM

Just flew the Beamer that I bought from K kites this weekend, kite is in great shape, fast shipping, good guy to work with.

g00fba11 - 3-12-2012 at 08:00 PM

:thumbup::thumbup: sophat34

one of the few times I get to make a transaction in person......

had a great chat......hopefully I will get to fly with him soon.....he is just down the road from you thanson2001ok.....

enjoy the Apes!!!

csa_deadon - 7-12-2012 at 11:02 PM

:thumbup::thumbup: kite killer: kite as described, way fast shipping. outstanding communications, and was willing to wait for paypal to put $$ in my account.

Thanks Marc for the rare 3m frenzy. see you in the desert.

greasehopper - 11-12-2012 at 11:34 PM

Big Mike's :

If there was ever a model of Excellent Customer Service, Big Mike is that. Great working with him, excellent service, timely shipping, all arrived as advertised and in perfect order. Mike simply exceeds reasonable expectations.

rocfighter - 13-12-2012 at 11:48 AM

crashthenswim Funny name good guy.
I bought a kite and rear PL axle from him and they showed up today just as he described, I opened the kite bag(which still has all the tags from when new) and the smell of new kite was great. It is used but I doubt much. It is crispy and sweet. The axle is just as nice and will be a great gift for TheKidd.
So thank you Jens and great doing business with you.

Frank the Tank - 16-12-2012 at 08:38 PM

I recently bought a Montana VI, 7m from KsKiteAddict. I could not have been more pleased with the purchase and the process. He was very patient with my time consuming decision. The kite arrived exactly how it was described and shown, packaged very well, and within 3 days of me paying home (AWESOME!). The kite flies like a dream and I would recommend dealing with KsKiteAddict to anyone looking to buy or sell to him.

Now I just need some damn snow and some wind so I can truly use this bad boy.

KsKiteAddict - 27-12-2012 at 07:04 PM

Sold my Montana 7m to Alan (Frank the Tank) recently and I am very late in posting feedback (I am sorry for that, Alan). Alan was great to deal with, excellent communication, fast payment and an all around great guy to deal with. Thanks for your purchase, Alan, and enjoy that kite!

Smeagol - 27-12-2012 at 07:41 PM

Speaking of late, I have bought/sold/traded (mostly bought :tumble: ) with the following members in past recent months:

g00fba11
KsKiteAddict
flyguy0101
flyjump
lunchbox
Feyd
tridude
martinipro
BigMikesKites
Proletariat

all were great to deal with and everything went smoothly, awesome PKF members! Buy/sell/trade with confidence!

dang, that list makes me look like some kind of kite hoarder or something... ;)

bourgeois.jason - 11-1-2013 at 12:22 AM

I purchased a Peter Lynn Charger from Kamikuza in the beginning of December. He shipped it from Japan, and it arrived four days after I sent the payment. It was as described. He is a good seller.

Proletariat - 11-1-2013 at 08:47 PM

Smeagol and I worked out a pretty complex trade with cash and shipping and 3rd parties involved. There were about a dozen ways it could have gone sideways but it didn't. Mike's a good guy and I would gladly buy, sell or trade stuff with him again.

PigRyder (Double Thumbs UP)

crazyherb - 17-1-2013 at 11:38 AM

Would like to give shout to PKF and Brian (Pigryder) for the smooth transaction on 14M Neo....

Fast shipping, great communication... kite just as advertised!!
Can't wait to get it up in the air!!

ROCK ON!!
Steve

joedy - 17-1-2013 at 05:23 PM

Put another tick mark down for Adam (username flyjump) for a great transaction for a HQ Matrixx 15m.

Adam shipped promptly and the kite is in excellent condition as he advertised.

-joedy

thanson2001ok - 18-1-2013 at 10:35 AM

Recently completed a purchase from grigorib . Smooth transaction, fast shipping, kite as described. Thanks Grigory!

jpleo - 18-1-2013 at 11:28 AM

g00fba11 - 18-1-2013 at 07:03 PM

:bigok::thumbup::thumbup: for stephdip....easy transaction.....enjoy the new ripstop!!!!

joedy - 24-1-2013 at 12:55 PM

A good word and recommendation for Todd Hanson (screen name THANSON2001OK) for a smooth transaction on a Flysurfer Pulse.

-joedy

thanson2001ok - 24-1-2013 at 03:57 PM

Kudos to Joedy. Nice guy, smooth transaction. Go git some!

treblehook - 26-1-2013 at 03:36 PM

look what I got in the mail today..........Stoked
two :thumbup::thumbup: for g00fba11
this kite looks brand new....My 2nd kite purchase from Ryan..trusted seller

P1090561.jpg - 78kB

shehatesmyhobbies - 30-1-2013 at 09:48 AM

Bought a kite from Beachrights! Came very quickly and kite was as described! Great communication and got a great deal!

Thanks Beachrights!

g00fba11 - 30-1-2013 at 06:11 PM

:bigok: for treblehook.....a no problem transaction.....

enjoy that 18m Phantom......

KCKITEFLYER - 31-1-2013 at 03:43 PM

Made Nomadic a great deal on a buggy and kite package. He was great to work with and made the payment fast!

Nomadic - 31-1-2013 at 03:54 PM

Had a great deal go on with KCKITEFLYER..

It happened lickity-split.. and I am WAY more than pleased with my purchase and KCKITEFLYER.

Don't hesitate here.. Great guy to deal with.

Nomadic

treblehook - 31-1-2013 at 05:40 PM

good trade with jeepersjoey, money in hand for the Libre Bora 4.5..enjoy and be safe:smilegrin:

jeepersjoey - 1-2-2013 at 09:46 PM

Excellent purchase from TREBLEHOOK as well.

He was kind enough to send before he received payment (I did send a pic of the Money Order with is name on it though). This means that I got it before the weekend and can show it off to the club on Sunday. Otherwise, it would have been another weeks

That's just plain NICE of him!

I'd buy from him again.

http://www.powerkiteforum.com/viewthread.php?tid=24153

crazymanme2 - 6-2-2013 at 04:57 AM

Smooth transaction with thanson2001ok (Todd)Money sent the 31 kite arrived the 5.Can't wait to get it out of the bag.

Thanks Todd

KsKiteAddict - 11-2-2013 at 05:57 PM

Just completed a deal with Mike (scarecrow33). Excellent seller to deal with, great communication, fast shipping and a great kite... what more could I ask for. Thanks, Mike!!

Bigbear97e - 14-2-2013 at 08:25 PM

THANSON2001OK . . . Just completed a purchase with Todd . . . As others have stated, great seller . . . Arrived as advertised . . . I won't hesitate to do business again - thanks Todd

thanson2001ok - 15-2-2013 at 08:20 AM

Thanks, Bigbear97e . It was a pleasure. Trusted buyer here, guys.

Cheddarhead - 27-2-2013 at 09:22 AM

A big shout out to AnnieO for such a great transaction. Lightning fast payment and great communication. I wouldn't hesitate to do it all over again. A-1 trusted member here! Enjoy the new wing Amy!

3shot - 28-2-2013 at 05:12 PM

:thumbup: I'd like to thank you Caleb for an honest transaction! Great daily communication until it arrived safe and sound. Could not be happier with the Ozone Flow 5m :wink2: :wee:

Would purchase from again in a heartbeat!

treblehook - 28-2-2013 at 08:14 PM

A big shout out for flyjump. 55cm Navigator control bar arrived in the mail today, trusted seller....Thanks:thumbup:

AnnieO - 1-3-2013 at 05:48 PM

Cheddarhead Rocks. Got the Sabre 2 today and it is awesome, actually it exceeded my expectations. Now if I can just get some decent conditions to try out my new to me toys. Buy with confidence from Chedarrhead, you can expect well taken care of kit and and a super easy transaction, THANKS!

caleb - 3-3-2013 at 01:01 PM

Thanks to 3shot for the purchase. A good trader.
Would do business again.

knkmannthey - 3-3-2013 at 01:08 PM

Good shoot out to Scott Flyguy101. Great kite and seller.

mougl - 3-3-2013 at 06:00 PM

Hooj thanks to van for a couple of sweet GoPros and a very smooth transaction! Condition was better than described, excellent communication, and fast shipping!

treblehook - 8-3-2013 at 06:37 PM

Big shout out to Crazy Herb for hooking me up with a Dakine Fusion Seat Harness XL
As described. Trusted seller

KsKiteAddict - 10-3-2013 at 05:33 AM

Completed another flawless transaction with Mike (aka Smeagol). Excellent guy to deal with! Sellers & buyers should not hesitate to deal with him. Thanks Mike, for your purchase and truly hope you enjoy that kite!

KsKiteAddict - 19-3-2013 at 07:13 PM

Just completed a deal with Colton (shaggs2riches). Excellent seller to work with! Thanks Colton, for your patience while I completed the sale of one kite so that I could buy yours. Was truly a pleasure doing business with you!

dirtslide - 20-3-2013 at 11:36 AM

Thanks go out to caleb ,great dealing with you and just what my quiver needed .:thumbup:

Smeagol - 20-3-2013 at 12:28 PM

Thanks Jim!

I recently completed deals with KsKiteAddict, flyjump, Proletariat, pongnut, awindofchange, csa_deadon and Flyfish. All went smoothly as possible and were great to deal with! Dang, every time I post in here it sounds like I'm buying tons of kites/gear, heh.. oh wait, maybe I am. I swear some of this was selling stuff. ;)

-Mike

Flyfish - 20-3-2013 at 08:11 PM

Right back at Smegol! Very much a pleasure to do business with! Hope we can kite together in the future!
Thanks again bro!

Streetrider56 - 24-3-2013 at 06:38 AM

Shoutin @ Van for a smooth transaction. Good to do business with a trusted seller.
Thanks Steve! :thumbup:

thanson2001ok - 28-3-2013 at 11:02 AM

Great transaction with Frankiter. Recommended buyer. Enjoy your new buggy engines!

van - 28-3-2013 at 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by mougl
Hooj thanks to van for a couple of sweet GoPros and a very smooth transaction! Condition was better than described, excellent communication, and fast shipping!

Glad you like them. Thanks for the quick payment also!!

shaggs2riches - 11-4-2013 at 11:05 PM

Completed a transaction with TDFurr regarding purchase of a 19m speed 2 SA. The transaction went flawless. Everything was wayyyyyy better than expected. Thanks again for the great deal on a fantastic mint kite.

TDFurr - 12-4-2013 at 08:22 AM

Thank you Shaggs. I know she is in good hands!

Thanks krumly

bwood - 3-5-2013 at 12:27 AM

Shout out to Chris, smooth purchase, quick shipping and the Viokite was in great shape. :bigok:

Thanks again!

crazyherb: Fury 6m

hellnferno - 23-5-2013 at 07:48 PM

Head up to crazyherb for AWESOME kite! Got my Ozone Fury 6m in three days from the payment date! It does not wind much today but I tried it anyway with 2-4mph wind, I am able to fly it for a few min! I love it! Awesome kite for me to start with! Gonna try it again tomorrow if we get more wind!

Geoff

crazyherb - 23-5-2013 at 10:30 PM

Awesome Geoff!! Have a blast with it!! Likewise!! Hellnferno, good trader bonus points!! Enjoy the kite!

soliver - 25-5-2013 at 06:17 PM

Just traded my 6.8m Viper S for Smeagol's 5.5m RII,... Mike was great to work with and very accommodating.

Awesome transaction, and friendly guy

Thanks Mike!!!

Smeagol - 26-5-2013 at 01:52 PM

Back atcha! ;) Spencer was great to deal with, super smooth transaction, wouldn't hesitate buying/selling/trading with again.

Enjoy that RII!

Cheddarhead - 6-6-2013 at 08:43 AM

Just sold my Frenzy to buggeyed. Super great guy to do business with, extremely quick payment and superb communication made for a great sale. Hope you enjoy the Frenzy as much as I did! Wouldn't hesitate to do it all over again. Thanks bud.

3shot - 12-6-2013 at 07:39 PM

Just received rtz's Reactor II 6.9m

Great communication. Great transaction. Packaged very well too. Would buy from again no questions asked!!

Thanks rtz :thumbup:

van - 13-6-2013 at 06:37 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Streetrider56  
Shoutin @ Van for a smooth transaction. Good to do business with a trusted seller.
Thanks Steve! :thumbup:

likewise .. thanks for the fast payment. Hope you are enjoying the kite.

hellnferno - 13-6-2013 at 03:27 PM

Head up to rtz's Beamer IV 3m that came in today with kite stake, bar, kite killer, handles. Everything I needed/wanted to try out! Thanks again!

Geoff

flyhighWNY - 21-6-2013 at 06:45 AM

Tridude-- something if it hasn't already been said is one standup guy! I hear the echo's. The kinda guy that pictures aren't really neccessary and pictures really wouldn't do justice.. Recently bought his Bego 400 (blade too) no pictures and man am I impressed. Still had that new kite smell or does SC smell that good??? Crispy???? Hell yes they were!!!! Don, thx for the gear wouldn't hesitate to buy from you again.. and again.. Have no fear dealing with him. quick shipment, well packed and great communication. Deal with confidence!

3shot - 27-6-2013 at 04:05 PM

Hey Bigkid. Thanks for the goods. They were sitting on my doorstep when I got home today :thumbup:

Flyfish - 1-7-2013 at 05:47 PM

I'm sure absolutely no need to tell you guys but John from Powerzone is the man! Just got a 10 meter Unity from him and it looks killer! ;)
Thanks John

buggeyed - 7-7-2013 at 08:58 PM

I recently purchased a 7m Ozone Frenzy from Cheddarhead. He sold it for a fair price and the kite came lightly used just as described. I would not hesitate to deal with Cheddarhead again,A1 seller.:thumbup::thumbup:

mougl - 17-7-2013 at 06:52 PM

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Kober :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks for a smooth transaction! Board is in excellent condition and super fast shipping! I can't wait to get it out on the water!!

Streetrider56 - 29-7-2013 at 12:44 PM

Bought a Blade 3 10.5m from viperkid181. Wasnt able to fly it yet but it was delivered as described. Thanks Tom for a smooth transaction. :thumbup::

bigkid - 29-7-2013 at 01:09 PM

Quote: Originally posted by 3shot  
Hey Bigkid. Thanks for the goods. They were sitting on my doorstep when I got home today :thumbup:

Glad to help out.:thumbup:

riffclown - 12-8-2013 at 01:27 PM

Smeagol,
Great smooth transaction. Nice doing business with you..
Rob E.

Cheddarhead - 13-8-2013 at 05:49 PM

Just bought a Montana from KsKiteAddict. I couldn't be happier with the purchase. Fantastic communication, meticulus shipping and a terrific person to deal with. Thanks again Jim, your the best!:D

KsKiteAddict - 13-8-2013 at 06:18 PM

Thanks for the good words, Rob... so glad you are happy with the Montana! It was kind of sad to part with it, but I know it has found a good home. I am sure a lot of people on this forum know you, but in case anyone new to PKF needs to know, Rob (Cheddarhead) is a terrific person to deal with! Would be glad to deal with him any day.

KsKiteAddict - 16-8-2013 at 07:30 PM

Just finished buying a few things from Jason (bourgeois.jason), including a couple of kites I "needed". Jason is a great person to deal with and offered after-the-sale support if I needed it. Sorry to see you get out of the sport, Jason, but I totally understand about wanting to include your family in your activities. Thanks for the package deal, the fast shipping, the great communication and follow-up support! People new to PKF should not have any reservations about dealing with you!

Streetrider56 - 22-8-2013 at 06:40 PM

Another smooth transaction that doesn't need to go unnoticed. Psycho 3 13m from Burrman.
Kite arrive very well packed. Kite, lines and bar are in near perfect condition. Thanks Ken.
Now if the rain would let up I could get it to fly.

Michael Gaylan - 23-8-2013 at 03:42 AM

Good luck with the rain there streetrider... Looks like it's gonna be a while.

Still waiting on good weather to try out this 17m slingshot. :O

LOL

KsKiteAddict - 24-8-2013 at 11:23 AM

Had another great deal with Rob (Cheddarhead). Fast shipping, great communication, supplied a tracking number, kite in excellent condition as described. Thank you, Rob!

Cheddarhead - 25-8-2013 at 10:48 AM

Thanks again Jim! (KsKiteAddict). Your def a great guy to do business with! I bought from Jim and he bought from me, both deals were smooth with great communication! Have fun with the Viper, glad you got one back in the quiver:)

Michael Gaylan - 13-9-2013 at 02:50 PM

Just bought the Pansh 15m from Blade.. Awesome doing business with you. Kite was as you described, and shipping was outstanding.

Thanks again Blade.

Cheddarhead - 14-9-2013 at 02:15 PM

Purchased an ice screw and caribiner from bigben91682. Thanks for the great transaction, your def a great guy to do business with! I needed another ice screw for winter and this came along at the perfect time. I couldn't be happier with the setup you sold me. Nice stuff! Thanks again!

Rob:)

Michael Gaylan - 18-9-2013 at 03:53 AM

Bought a 2.2 ballistic from windzup . Had a perfect transaction, item was exactly as described. Pleasure doing business with you.

I will enjoy this kite.

Thanks windzup

cheers

KsKiteAddict - 19-9-2013 at 04:45 AM

Just bought a couple of items from bigben91682 within last week or so (harness and a handle & lines set). Great communication, fast shipping, easy to do business with... thanks Ben!

podsds - 30-9-2013 at 02:54 PM

Thanks to caleb, easy to deal with, item description & condition spot on.

Bladerunner - 5-10-2013 at 04:55 PM

AD72 has my backing !

Great transaction. Kite was well cared for and as described. :thumbup::thumbup:

Bought a 9 M Montana III off aronma

propylene22 - 7-10-2013 at 05:55 PM

Bought a 9 M Montana III off aronma. I made a mistake on the price and he sold it to me for the lower price anyway. Super nice guy.
Thanks Aronmahttp://www.powerkiteforum.com/images/smilies/karate.gif
Dave

montana9small.jpg - 12kB

Michael Gaylan - 10-10-2013 at 02:45 AM

Bought a 3m ALBATROSS from Caleb. Communication and shipping of this pristine kite was GREAT. Kite looked brand new. THANKS!

Caleb is a great asset to the kite world.

:thumbup:

Michael Gaylan - 16-10-2013 at 02:49 AM

The 7.1 I just bought from hellnferno was delivered yesterday. GREAT transaction and delivery. Kite was as described (better actually)

Thanks hellnferno. Good doing business with you.

Cheddarhead - 23-10-2013 at 03:04 PM

Bought and received an Ozone depower bar from Heather at Winzup. Good communication, fast and easy transaction. Shipping was really quick! Thanks Heather for your help. Take care!

Rob:D

KsKiteAddict - 5-11-2013 at 09:12 PM

Bought another kite from Rob (Cheddarhead). First class guy to deal with all the way! Rob, always a pleasure doing business with you!

riffclown - 9-11-2013 at 10:20 AM

Purchased a kite from rtz.. Flawless transaction, fast shipping. would gladly do business with him again in the future.

KsKiteAddict - 9-11-2013 at 12:15 PM

Also recently purchased some kites from Ryan (rtz). Ditto regarding what riffclown had to say about this seller. Kites in great condition, barely got the tracking number and the package showed up, great communication. Thanks for the great deal, Ryan!

MeatÐriver - 9-11-2013 at 04:59 PM

Just received my kite from Soutpadreburt.........

................perfection. Thanks Burt!

MeatÐriver - 9-11-2013 at 05:02 PM

Just received my kite from Soutpadreburt.........

................perfection. Thanks Burt!

KsKiteAddict - 11-11-2013 at 06:33 PM

And I just received a kite from MeatÐriver (Aaron)... amazing deal I couldn't say "no" to (I really tried), fast shipping, great packing job, excellent communication. Aaron is a first class seller to deal with and hope to do business with him again in the future! Thanks, Aaron!

MyAikenCheeks - 12-11-2013 at 10:57 AM

I should have done this sooner but better late than never.

To be honest with you all, I have never had a bad deal or bad trader on this forum.

That says lots about the integrity of the people that are registered here and power kite,

This is a rare trait not found too many places in the world and especially on the internet.

I believe that this is a big part of why we love this sport. The integrity and fellowship we have here on this forum is truly amazing. Thanks to all for keeping this place a class act. I sincerely mean this.

Got a little misty there, I continue.

Here's my good trader list.

Angus Campbell... Coastal Wind Sports One of the nicest men you'll ever meet. Period.
Jeff Earl... Big Kid Kites (Yes, a Big Kid with big deals and great prices) My first race buggy.
Heather Schenck... Windzup (Kite Diva) Good stuff, Understanding
Alexander Nguyen... ihatework (a wealth of information) This man lives to buggy
Dino Aries... DaKitez (always a good deal from Dino) Tells it like it is.
Roland... RBboarder Up in Canada. Thanks for my first Zebra Kite, great transaction..
grigorib... Grigory Burov (the gentle Russian) He gets top dollar for well cared stuff and worth it.

Thats about all I can think of right now. I made several purchases on ebay that were smooth as well but mostly from overseas, line sets and such and when I have time I'll list them as well.

Again, thank you all for keeping integrity in our sport.

MeatÐriver - 25-11-2013 at 03:24 PM

I'm sure this isn't news to anyone but....
Just received my kite from Cheddarhead. Kites condition was as good as described if not better and got it to me in a very timely manner. All at a more than fair price. I would have to recommend him as a seller. Thanks Rob. -Aaron

Brent_P - 6-12-2013 at 12:05 PM

Cheezycheese is rock solid dependable!!!

The guy took possession of my custom iPhone 5s $$$$$$ from a seller on ebay who wouldn't ship to me and went through the hassle of putting in in USPS and sent it Canada Bound!!!

Good Winds for you buddy, you are the best!!!

mdpminc - 9-12-2013 at 10:39 AM

:thumbup::thumbup: for Kamikuza
I'll have my high wind toy now (with some sawing, lol)

3shot - 9-12-2013 at 02:28 PM

Great Transaction with bbrex! The Bullet is beyond super crispy!!!

ssayre - 11-12-2013 at 10:10 AM

Big Mikes

Long overdue, but great online retailer. His website is the best I've seen IMO for kite reviews and characteristics and always a pleasure to work with.
Thanks Mike

Dirtslide

Just received a kite from him. Kite looks great, can't wait to fly it.
Thanks Dirtslide

ssayre - 11-12-2013 at 10:10 AM

double post

riffclown - 22-12-2013 at 07:51 AM

Bought a kite from greasehopper. Condition was exactly as described and price was very fair. Would gladly do business with him again.

bobalooie57 - 2-1-2014 at 09:30 AM

:thumbup: Another big up to kitemaker4. Received my 12M NPW9 in all it's neon green and yellow goodness, also a shout to Jeff at BigKidKites, for the great deal on PKD handles(the ones with the cleats) and lines! Now if the temp will rise above zero, I'll go out and play! :bird:

soliver - 9-1-2014 at 11:53 AM

Just sold my 5m Core to KsKiteAddict,

Great guy to deal with, thanks for the good transaction bud!!

KsKiteAddict - 9-1-2014 at 05:39 PM

As Spencer (soliver) just indicated, I bought a kite from him this past week. We had been talking about it before the holidays began. Fast shipping, great communication, went out of his way to help with a potential shipping glitch. Kite looks great... now if the weather would just cooperate so that I can try it out in the buggy. Thanks for a great transaction, Spencer!

AnnieO - 16-1-2014 at 05:38 PM

Big shout out to Rido. The Hornet 2 is perfect, it was purchased for a friend and it looks as great as it Fly's!
 Pages:  1  ..  8    10    12  13