Power Kite Forum

Good Trader List

Pages:  1  ..  9    11    13

Michael Gaylan - 24-1-2014 at 05:09 PM

Now surprise with Midgaar as a seller. Shipped the PL folding bug according to agreement, and came as described. TOTALLY satisfied and stoked ! !

No for a little prayer to the wind Gods... ohhhhmmmmmm... windage cometh forth... ohhhmmmm...

can I get a little help here.. :D

Thanks Midgaar for the great transaction.

Bribbus - 26-1-2014 at 07:07 AM

Just got a perfect tensor 5m from flyhighWNY.
Smooth deal, no surprises.

Thanks Brian!:thumbup:

BEC - 28-1-2014 at 03:33 PM

Communication is key...My first time writing even though I have always had a good experience with members and purchasing on here...But for the record....Smeagol (Mike) sent me my little 2.0 blade...came exactly as described and pictured....and quick too...Thanks...Hopefully this little bugger will only spank me a bit.

yeti - 19-2-2014 at 10:13 AM

Just wanted to point out that I received Smeagol's Frenzy in mint condition as described and on time.

shaina03 - 23-2-2014 at 03:51 PM

Can anyone point me in the direction to find a preferably used, or a least expensive new Montana VII 9m?
I'm not on a tight budget but it's my first depower, so I know it will take a little bit of a beating during my learning curve.
Thanks!

ssayre - 28-2-2014 at 04:39 AM

Dman: Great to deal with. Great kite. Thanks.

3shot - 13-3-2014 at 04:13 AM

Just bought the 3m Toxic from Soliver. Excellent transaction and communication. Kite was as described. Always enjoy chatting with you bud!
Now if I can just get a little wind :D

Kitewinds - 24-3-2014 at 02:02 PM

I bought a kite from Beaudryjoel and am very happy with the transaction.
The kite was as god as new just as he described it.
Good communication too. :thumbup:

riffclown - 10-4-2014 at 06:12 AM

casardo bought a buggy from me. The transaction went smoothly. Would gladly do business with him in
the future.

3shot - 24-4-2014 at 06:14 PM

Great transaction with Telestrat. The 10m Access looks amazing!! Would buy from again in the future (if you ever want to shed that 6m let me know ;))

metajack - 25-4-2014 at 05:27 PM

I bought a Prism Snapshot 2.5 from ssayre. ssayre was really responsive, shipped the kite out fast, and it arrived perfect and flew great. I've already had a good hour of fun with it today.

I highly recommend buying from ssayre, and I'm sure he'd be great on the other end of a transaction too.

ssayre - 25-4-2014 at 05:54 PM

Great transaction with metajack.

ssayre - 25-4-2014 at 05:57 PM

Lucky_13

Great kite and he shipped it right away. Thanks!

SecondWind - 28-4-2014 at 05:01 AM

pongnut :thumbup:

Just completed a super smooth deal with pongnut. Quick payment and great communication.

Thanks!

Joe

pongnut - 29-4-2014 at 11:27 AM

Vise-versa: SecondWind - great transaction on a "like new" kite!

Thanks Joe!

metajack - 4-5-2014 at 09:28 PM

Great transaction with windman! Bought a used landboard from him and already having a blast.

sand flea - 5-5-2014 at 06:36 PM

Rhurst is a good honest man, and seller.

Thank you Richard,

Chris C 1

rocfighter - 12-5-2014 at 11:38 AM

This goes out to geokite. I was searching all over for parts and looked in the for sale section one day and found just what I needed. geokite had 3 15mm bolts and 6 bearings for $15.00. WOW what a bargain with $6.00 shipping I got it all for a great price. And it just arived in the mail and to my surprize the bearings are brand new in the boxes. VERY COOL INDEED.
A good guy to do business with for sure.

metajack - 16-5-2014 at 06:30 PM

Great transaction with pivot. Bought a Twister IIR 4.1 from him.

3shot - 3-6-2014 at 06:22 PM

Purchased a new Venom II 16m from stephdip. Awesome transaction and communication.
Thanks Steph!

stephdip - 6-6-2014 at 11:28 AM

was awesome dealing with 3shot :)
smooth transaction all the way.

enjoy the kite and i will say it again, if you decide the jewel is not for you, i will buy it right back anytime hehehe

cheers and hope to deal with you again

steph

riffclown - 6-6-2014 at 12:12 PM

Purchased my Rev's from Bladerunner.. VERY fast shipping and great individual to deal with!!!

3shot - 6-6-2014 at 05:34 PM

Great dealing with metajack. He bought the 10m Access. Super fast payment. Hope to deal again down the road.
Enjoy Jack. It's got MEGA grunt!

metajack - 8-6-2014 at 05:46 PM

Bought a kite from 3shot (Ozone Access 10m). He shipped it fast, and despite the antics of the post office it arrived in great shape. What an awesome deal!

metajack - 8-6-2014 at 05:53 PM

Bought an Apex 3 5m from MeatŠriver. Great transaction and a great kite.

Bladerunner - 10-6-2014 at 02:22 PM

Had a good experience dealing with Riffclown. He was willing to take a chance on dealing with us Canucks.

Just so folks know, it is us Canadians that have troubles with receiving shipments. Our government is tax happy. I have never had a single issue sending things south in many transactions.

Bladerunner - 17-6-2014 at 03:59 PM

scooter1969 gets my seal of approval. Good guy to work with.

soliver - 26-7-2014 at 12:17 PM

Made a trade with Utahtami... super great and smooth transaction, easy gal to work with. Super nice and exceptionally patient with my wish washy-ness

Thanks Tami!

soliver - 26-7-2014 at 12:18 PM

Chedderhead... great honorable guy, easy transaction and very helpful and willing.

Thanks Rob... this thing is HUGE!!!! can't wit til I get it working.

rofer - 27-7-2014 at 04:13 PM

Bought my first kite, a Beamer V 3.0m, from Utahtami.
Shipped quickly and despite not including nice 8-10mph winds I am very happy with the purchase.
Thanks a lot!

3shot - 4-8-2014 at 05:16 PM

Great doing business with kiteballoon. Top notch shipping and communication. Thanks bro!!

3shot - 4-8-2014 at 05:34 PM

Had a great transaction with ssayre too. Thanks bud!

kiteballoon - 4-8-2014 at 06:28 PM

3shot was excellent to work with as well from my end. Hope you enjoy the arc!

rofer - 6-8-2014 at 04:38 PM

Bought a Century II 8.0m from WELDNGOD and everything went smoothly. Can't fly it yet, but that's on me.

kiteballoon - 11-8-2014 at 11:52 AM

rhurst was an excellent buyer, quick and easy to deal with. Enjoy the kite!

rofer - 11-8-2014 at 03:58 PM

Bought an HQ NPW5 6m from Benjo and I love. He was good to deal with, shipped quickly, and has enabled this new addiction. Definitely would buy from him again.

Also, I see this is my third post on the same page of this thread. Like I said after each of my kites, I should probably stop now.

3shot - 11-8-2014 at 04:00 PM

Quote: Originally posted by rofer  

Also, I see this is my third post on the same page of this thread. Like I said after each of my kites, I should probably stop now.

Good luck with that!:lol:

PistolPete - 15-8-2014 at 11:31 AM

Shout out to ssayre :thumbup:

Thanks for the great communication, fair price and, quick shipment on the 8m Toxic! :yes:

Filling in my light wind quiver…

PistolPete - 15-8-2014 at 11:32 AM

Shout out to blake :thumbup:

Thanks for the great communication, fair price and, quick shipment on the 19m Aurora! :yes:

Really filling in my light wind quiver!

Cheddarhead - 25-8-2014 at 11:24 AM

Kudos to Maven454 for a great transaction! Good price and great communication. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from Jim again. I'll give the new addition a great home.

PistolPete - 3-9-2014 at 12:12 PM

Shout out to WELDGOD :thumbup:

Thanks for the great communication, fair price and, quick shipment on the Ozone Turbo Bar! :yes:

Works great with the 8m Toxic!

PistolPete - 3-9-2014 at 12:13 PM

Shout out to Ataud.Verde :thumbup:

Thanks for the great communication, fair price and, quick shipment on the 20” Naish Bar with 5th Line! :yes:

Still working on rigging details with the 19m Aurora!

Thumbs Up

slopecat - 5-9-2014 at 01:31 PM

I recently bought a kite from jooopy. It couldn't have gone any better. He's a great guy to deal with. E-mail, questions/answers, packaging, the kite itself... it's all good!

Mike

riffclown - 18-9-2014 at 03:41 PM

Sold a set of bridles to Aaeolien.. Fast payment... Smooth transaction.. Would gladly do business with him again.. Enjoy that 2.2.4!!

Aaeolien - 18-9-2014 at 03:47 PM

Riffclown as well made it a super easy transaction. Bridles arrived all ready to set up and attach to my symphony with ease.

3shot - 24-9-2014 at 02:38 PM

Excellent transaction with jrhook! Quick payment with great communication.
Enjoy my friend! :thumbup: :cool:

Norsegod - 16-11-2014 at 09:17 PM

As many have already noted bbrex and kite killer are great to deal with. Accurate descriptions of what they have for sale, fast shipping, and very helpful with questions. Thanks to both of you for assisting with my new addiction.

ssayre - 17-11-2014 at 04:10 AM

Hellnferno Great transaction on my divine harness. Thanks bud, looking forward to using it in the buggy.

jollydriver - 7-1-2015 at 09:26 AM

I recently purchased a snow-kiting specific jacket from Isnowkite.

Great communication, fast shipping and the jacket is perfect. I couldn't be happier.

Highly recommended!!

JD

riffclown - 13-1-2015 at 12:45 PM

Purchased Montana from Soliver.. Smooth transaction and no issues.. would gladly do business with him in the future..

soliver - 13-1-2015 at 01:12 PM

Thanks Riff!

It was a pleasure doing business with Riffclown as well!

Tibi - 13-1-2015 at 01:47 PM

Thank you manitoulinkiter1 for a nice transaction, outstanding communication and very good price.

sadsack - 23-1-2015 at 04:34 PM

I just got a kite from ThePain321 and it was just as she has said.
All most new and it was shipped the day she got the money. She let me know what was going on at all times.
renny:thumbup:

ikemiester - 24-1-2015 at 03:50 PM

Serge dealt with me being away from home and my kites. Sent payment before my parents could ship them out (currently in college). Good communication the whole way.

PistolPete - 17-2-2015 at 12:31 PM

Shout out to grigorib :thumbup:

Thanks for the great communication, fair price and quick shipment on the Vented Rev SLE 1.5 Kite!

A precision kite for high winds :puzzled: ...time for me to learn something new :wee:

fzromen - 21-2-2015 at 07:19 AM

Big thanks to rdavis!

He was super understanding and didn't complain about the flood of u2u's.

The kites got in early and were even better than described.

Thanks again!

Samm - 6-3-2015 at 10:47 AM

Huge shout out to Mike Kratochwill and the Lakawa Board Shop! 11/10 satisfaction!

I just had the pleasure of dealing with him.. and let me just begin by saying it was the best purchasing experience I've ever had. Not just in kites, but in anything I have ever bought. :o

I can say quite resolutely that whenever i am in the market for anything kiting related (which is more often than i really should.. hehe), i am going to go to him first.

Quality all around, great price and outstanding customer service.
He went above and beyond in customer service.. answered every question promptly and provided pics and videos.
He took extra time to give me tips and tricks with the kite and instructions for how he packs his kites soooo nicely.
He also went ahead and did a few bonus replacements of bridle lines and minor patch work, simply because he is THAT kind of a guy. What a solid dude.

Kite came quickly, packed super nicely, and everything was in fantastic shape as promised. No hidden surprises.. well except some extra swag goods from his shop that he included! The oddest surprise was $10 as a thankyou inside the bag with the instruction manual and spare parts! hahahaha never had that happen before. :crazy:
Im not sure Mike knows how to make money.. :lol:

The thing that impressed me the most was that when i was on the phone with him for the transaction, it was like 5% business and 95% fun. We talked kiting and kiters and got to know each other. Mike sincerely cares about his customers. I got off the phone with a new friend.

This review really doesn't do my experience justice. I highly recommend Lakawa!

Thanks Mike!

-Sam

zombieforce - 6-3-2015 at 04:49 PM

K kites got me hooked up! His price was more than fair, shipping reasonable and i now have a kite that i cant wait to tear up the beach with this weekend! Thanks again.

grigorib - 6-3-2015 at 07:11 PM

canadian kiter - Fair deal on Venom II 16m, smooth trade, quick shipping.

blturner - 24-3-2015 at 10:08 AM

3shot sold me a Venom II 16m that was exactly as described, and shipped it so fast I got to fly it a weekend sooner than I expected.

alanderp - 31-3-2015 at 11:28 PM

Marc-Kite Killer sold me his Punk Rage and he shipped it so fast i got it on Monday, probably would have arrived a day later if it wasn't for the weekend!

Cheddarhead - 22-4-2015 at 09:26 AM

SouthPadreBurt just purchased my Ozone Frenzy that I had for sale. Gotta say that it was an extreme pleasure to do business with Burt. Thanks bud! Super good communication and overall easy transaction:thumbup: Wouldn't hesitate to do another transaction with Burt again. Hope you enjoy your new kite. Take care.

seblue - 14-5-2015 at 11:36 PM

grigorib
I bought Flysurfer Viron 4m, like new from him. good guy
nice kite for my kids to with

soliver - 15-5-2015 at 08:31 PM

Vacation makes me a little slow to remember... sorry...

Sold my 8.6m Reactor II to Michael Gaylan... paid part up front and the rest at JIBE... good honorable guy and easy to do business with.

Michael Gaylan - 21-5-2015 at 08:44 PM

I'd like to give props to Steve aka swesting here on pkf. Such a great guy to conduct business with.

Now to get it shipped out to you tomorrow morning.

:cool:

utahtami - 22-5-2015 at 01:57 PM

Great kite from Jadog. Just as advertised: crispy new. I would be confident in Jadog for future transactions.

abkayak - 26-5-2015 at 10:33 AM

4 great kites from Jadog..... things couldn't be better....thanks for doing business, it was a pleasure...Phantom time

Windstruck - 1-6-2015 at 03:47 AM

I have sold three kites to Serge through PKF. He is responsive to U2U messages, pays via PayPal immediately once the transaction is complete and is a pleasure to do business with.

Windstruck - 4-6-2015 at 08:12 PM

I want to give a shout out for Michael Gaylan. He just sold me a great buggy at a fair price. Throughout the process he was very open, trusting, trustworthy, and dedicated to ensuring I was happy, well informed, and fully satisfied. He went above and beyond the call of duty with sending an extra important bolt and nut after the fact and making things right with a few other odds and ends. I particularly appreciated that he trusted me out of the gate even though I was brand spanking new at the time to PKF. I fully recommend him for either selling or buying over the forum. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::bigok:

Windstruck - 7-6-2015 at 12:48 PM

Want to acknowledge what a pleasure it is to do business with Mike at Big Mikes Kites! He is responsive to messages and questions and keeps me in the loop about shipping progress, etc. a nice touch when I bought a couple of PL Lynx DPs is he threw in some nice quality wind chimes for my bride. Classy move. My wife loves them.

Windstruck - 7-6-2015 at 12:51 PM

Want to acknowledge what a pleasure it is to do business with Mike at Big Mikes Kites! He is responsive to messages and questions and keeps me in the loop about shipping progress, etc. a nice touch when I bought a couple of PL Lynx DPs is he threw in some nice quality wind chimes for my bride. Classy move. My wife loves them.

soliver - 7-6-2015 at 02:35 PM

Wow Steve, you're really loading up!!!

ssayre - 7-6-2015 at 02:44 PM

He must of had some money burning a serious hole in the pocket :)

swesting: Your quiver is my style. You've got some great gear.

Windstruck - 7-6-2015 at 03:08 PM

What can I say to this? :alien:

I've worked very hard in my life and have had a few fortunate brakes along the way. I'm a Medical Director for a biotech company that has done pretty well (REGN). But really, I'm just a big kid at heart that giggles when the wind blows. :Ange09:

soliver - 7-6-2015 at 03:23 PM

Quote: Originally posted by ssayre  
He must of had some money burning a serious hole in the pocket :)

swesting: Your quiver is my style. You've got some great gear.

Agreed ...and totally jealous!!!

Serge - 11-6-2015 at 10:05 AM

Just had a nice buying experience with SWESTING. Thank you for great kites in excellent condition!

Serge

Windstruck - 11-6-2015 at 10:08 AM

Thanks Serge! Way to bump up my beach cred! As stated in a previous post, Serge is excellent to work with. :karate:

ssayre - 12-6-2015 at 04:08 PM

Randy is an excellent dude. Thanks man. :thumbup:

Randy - 12-6-2015 at 07:45 PM

Thanks! Same for Sean. Very good deal all around.

IFlyKites - 25-6-2015 at 03:34 PM

Thanks Sean! Great seller and communication. Shipping was quick as well!

Devoted - 1-7-2015 at 11:31 AM

Thanks to Futahaguro i am owning a Synergy 15. It was very pleasant to buy a kite from Eric. He answered all my questions and helped me out with Paypal. Eric shipped the kite nice and neat and had a whole bunch of surprises in the box. All extras i did not know that was coming with the kite too.

So I can vote for Eric. Or Futahaguro as he goes by here.
And as i posted somewhere else, Eric thought he forgot something and stood up and posted it here by himself. That was a class act. Turned out it was all in the bag.
:D

Windstruck - 2-7-2015 at 09:15 PM

A big shout out to David "WindyHeap" for our just completed transaction buying my PL folding buggy. Courteous over U2U and lightning fast with the PayPal payment once we settled the deal. I would most certainly do business with him again. I hope he enjoys this buggy as much as I did and the good number of PKF members that owned it before me! :D

abkayak - 3-7-2015 at 05:52 AM

who would have thought Futahaguro translates to Eric???......cool

PistolPete - 9-7-2015 at 07:51 AM

Shout out to br44 :thumbup:

Thanks for the great communication, fair price and quick shipment on the 5m NPW9 Kite! My first NPW so, thanks also for the tips and techniques.

Serge - 17-7-2015 at 07:47 PM

Just had another excellent transaction with Crazyherb. Gear, pictures, description, communication - all excellent!

Will deal with Steve any time and always.

Serge

Hippieflip - 22-7-2015 at 12:58 PM

I would like to send a HUGE shout-out to Steve (a.k.a Windstruck). Just purchased a mountain/Landboard from him and I can't say how amazing this guy is. He first of all contacted me based on an inquiry about a board for sale that I had made to another member. He msgd me about a board that he had and was looking to part with. When I recieved the board I was delighted to see that it was not only as described, but in pristine condition. The only sign that it had ever been outside of a box was an individual blade of grass stuck to the grip tape. The tires literally look like they have never been allowed to touch the ground. If you are interested in something Steve has for sale I recomend you do it before the chance escapes you. Great price, quick and courteous, amazing product in superb condition. THANK YOU STEVE. You da man!

Windstruck - 22-7-2015 at 01:48 PM

Thanks for the positive shout out Gaelen (Hippieflip)! :D

I would like others in the PKF community to also know that Gaelen is a good person to work with. I would happily do business with him again. Who knows? We live on the same side of the country, maybe we'll be able to kite together someday.

Hippieflip - 22-7-2015 at 02:39 PM

Looking forward to it. May be making my way toward ur territory more toward the fall. And did you throw that piece of grass on the grip just so I wouldnt feel like A crook? I swear the thing hasn't seen 10 ft of travel on the ground. Not lying when I say the pleasure has absolutely been mine. Thank you again Windstruck. May you have long lived blustery bliss.:thumbup:

3shot - 26-7-2015 at 05:41 AM

Excellent transaction with utahtami.
Would certainly do business with her again.

3shot - 26-7-2015 at 01:53 PM

We all know Cheezycheese, just giving a shout that I had a great transaction with him too!!

Windstruck - 29-7-2015 at 04:44 PM

I want to give a BIG positive shout out for Ryan (doctorsorders)! We just completed a transaction of me selling him a couple of kites and a harness. He was a complete gentleman from start to finish, providing clear and rapid communication, and prompt PayPal payment.

I would do business again with him in a heartbeat. :thumbup::thumbup:

Windstruck - 29-7-2015 at 04:46 PM

I've once again had a very positive sales interaction with Serge, who (once again) bought one of my kites. Good communication and prompt PayPal payment.

I would happily do business with him again.

3shot - 30-7-2015 at 05:39 PM

Had an excellent transaction with br44. Communication, payment, shipping, all an A+. Would definitely do business with him again! Thanks bud.

Serge - 4-8-2015 at 06:11 PM

Thanks, Steve. Another easy transaction with Windstruck! All is as described and better. Quick ship and tracking info provided. Just waiting till your Peak 2 is up for sale.

Serge

Windstruck - 4-8-2015 at 06:14 PM

Serge - thanks again buddy! Glad you liked it. You know you can always keep the good juices flowing by buying my 4.0m Hornet. Doh! :P

If you are truly waiting for me to sell a Peak you may need to pack a lunch... ;)

Windstruck - 6-8-2015 at 07:05 PM

Just got a used Flysurfer Peak 2 from Chris (feyd) today. As always, Chris was fantastic to deal with and the kite was in tip top shape! I'd do business with him any day of the year. If I lived in New England I would definitely enroll in his snow kiting school this winter.

Serge - 7-8-2015 at 07:39 PM

Just had a good experience with Longboardluv. Matt is new to this forum, but responds and ships quickly. Good communication. Thank you.

Serge

3shot - 8-8-2015 at 05:43 PM

A small buy nice transaction with djsiryn :thumbup:

IFlyKites - 12-8-2015 at 10:05 PM

jadog, thank you very much! Flawless and excellent transaction. Quicker shipping than I expected and the packing was superb! Thank you again ;)

Suds after thuds - 15-8-2015 at 10:55 PM

The LF Envy I bought from Proletariat came quickly and was exactly as described. It flew great, and when I discovered what voids are by popping the center strut he chipped in half of the bladder replacement costs. Thanks!

Pages:  1  ..  9    11    13