Power Kite Forum

Good Trader List

Pages:  1  2    4    6  ..  13

domdino - 3-9-2009 at 03:08 PM

Clintopher, excellent

tridude - 3-9-2009 at 05:18 PM

bump for Clint....................12m Pulse 2 came today...very nice indeed and fasr shipping! my sons gonna love it!

clintopher - 3-9-2009 at 06:44 PM

Here's a vote for tridude.

Kamikuza - 4-9-2009 at 06:30 PM

Props to Carltb! My Phantom 15 arrived like 10 minutes ago and I remembered I hadn't posted him up in here!

However ... piss all over Parcel Force - what a bunch of crooks. Sorry, the UK but unless FedEx or DHL or something is cheap for me and convenient for the seller, I won't be buying from the UK anymore. 3 months delivery that cost more than the same thing from the US, AND getting told that basically it may or may not arrive and tough luck if it doesn't? Get real! :flaming:

... where's my leaf blower?

Maven454 - 5-9-2009 at 04:52 AM

+1 for awindofchange (Kent) from awindofchange.com

carltb - 6-9-2009 at 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Kamikuza
Props to Carltb! My Phantom 15 arrived like 10 minutes ago and I remembered I hadn't posted him up in here!

However ... piss all over Parcel Force - what a bunch of crooks. Sorry, the UK but unless FedEx or DHL or something is cheap for me and convenient for the seller, I won't be buying from the UK anymore. 3 months delivery that cost more than the same thing from the US, AND getting told that basically it may or may not arrive and tough luck if it doesn't? Get real! :flaming
... where's my leaf blower?

glad it finally got there. i was starting to get worried and thought that they'd lost it.
enjoy the kite and i hope you get as much joy from it as i did.

Kamikuza - 8-9-2009 at 07:23 PM

Not your fault if they had, Carl - you put it in the post and as far as I was concerned, you've fulfilled your end of the deal and it's then the responsibility of the postal company :wink2: I guess I should be grateful - I arrived in the early part of their estimated delivery time : 47 working days :ticking: what, does the post boat just stop in the middle of the ocean and have the weekend off?!? :dunno: :crazy:

And yes - it's the business :thumbup::tumble: you should have seen the guy at Uchinada - he nearly passed out from joy when I put the Phantom in the air ... "OMG it's a Peter Lynn nobody in Japan uses Peter Lynn OMG that's so cool OMG look at that kick ass design OMG it's hauling your fat ass straight into the air OMG it pulls so hard" :lol:

BeamerBob - 8-9-2009 at 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by barbiemal
I recently got into the sport and bought a profoil 2.5 from BeamerBob. I would like everyone to know he is terrific to do business with. He went well beyond simply selling me his gear. Very patient, very very helpful to a noob like myself answering all my questions and providing links for help, great communication. Do business with him. Thanks Bob...just used it over the weekend and it was a better experience than I expected..loved it.

I missed this one barbiemal. Thanks for the kudos. If I can't make a friend when I buy or sell then it wasn't a complete success. Hope you are still getting along with the profoil.

BeamerBob - 8-9-2009 at 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by hguidry
Recently bought my first kite from BeamerBoB. Was great to deal with and received everything in the condtion it was stated to be in. I would definitley do business with him again in the future.:thumbup:

hguidry was also a pleasure to deal with. Quick payment and smiles all the way. Thanks for the kudos.

Bladerunner - 8-9-2009 at 08:03 PM

NWSURFWAKESKATE is one great guy. He went to great trouble to see that I could avoid delivery.
The ATB was an amzing deal
THANKS

Todd - 10-9-2009 at 10:37 AM

Two more to add to my list!

Ripsessions Kites

Great guy, fast shipments

ACampbell (coastalwindsports.com)

Great guy, fast shipments

ICTKITEFLYER

sp4cem0nkey - 14-9-2009 at 11:22 PM

ICTKITEFLYER sold me a pair of doomwheels and shipped them out in super fast time along with handwritten assembly instructions! What a nice guy!

furbowski - 15-9-2009 at 12:58 AM

Yet one more for beamerbob! Syn 12m, excellent shape, superfast shipping, patient yet attentive with a small delay in finances on my end (due to going flying when i shoulda gone to the bank!:D )

Thanks!

BeamerBob - 15-9-2009 at 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by furbowski
Yet one more for beamerbob! Syn 12m, excellent shape, superfast shipping, patient yet attentive with a small delay in finances on my end (due to going flying when i shoulda gone to the bank!:D )

Thanks!

It's all good Furbs. The check came before I needed the cash for the Charger. Furbs is a stand up guy that can be trusted even half way around the world. The check and kite waved at each other over the Pacific somewhere. Smooth transaction. I love selling to PKF members.

f0rgiv3n - 15-9-2009 at 04:17 PM

Maven454 Thanks for the smooth transaction and for the excellent communication!!

Maven454 - 15-9-2009 at 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by f0rgiv3n
Maven454 Thanks for the smooth transaction and for the excellent communication!!

Does that mean it's been delivered? I'm in a different state at the moment.

[EDIT]Blast! It's still not there![/EDIT]
[EDIT...again] Thanks to f0rgiv3n, it arrived on time and in more or less the stated condition. [/EDIT...again]

SecondWind - 16-9-2009 at 03:52 AM

Smooth deals with PrairieWind (Rev Powerblast) and icikite (14m Outlaw).

Thanks!

Joe

dylanj423 - 16-9-2009 at 02:01 PM

very happy with my transaction with Jeff at bigkidkites.... how the hell do i have that kite already???? FAST shipping

f0rgiv3n - 16-9-2009 at 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Maven454
Quote:
Originally posted by f0rgiv3n

Does that mean it's been delivered? I'm in a different state at the moment.

[EDIT]Blast! It's still not there![/EDIT]

:P Got delivered today

Akulakat

sp4cem0nkey - 23-9-2009 at 06:57 AM

Great trader! My PL Seat Harness was delivered in brand new condition as promised. Great communication! Thanks, Akulakat!

f0rgiv3n - 25-9-2009 at 08:18 PM

jaymzmn, AWESOME BOOTS MAN!!! Excellent condition better than described. I talked with him 45 minutes after he posted it and in 1.5 hours after it was posted on the for sale list he was on the way to the post office to ship it!! Amazing!!! Thanks bro!

jaymzmn - 25-9-2009 at 08:37 PM

No worries matey. I'm glad you liked the boots and that they fit well. They were great boots - they just didn't fit me unfortunately. Hope you get loads of good times on them! And thanks for the recommendation.

Cheers

James

shehatesmyhobbies - 26-9-2009 at 02:51 PM

I bought a xc harness from pbc. Condition was better than described. Doesn't even look like it had been worn before! Fast shipment and great communication!

:bouncy:

shehatesmyhobbies - 26-9-2009 at 02:53 PM

I also bought a kite from "thelaserman". It came in quickly from California considering the size of the box. Great communicator. Kite was in condition as described.

I love PKF!!!!!

Jolt - 26-9-2009 at 03:00 PM

Ill give Dakitez props for helping me grab a new set of HQ lines for my XL, he helped me pick them out and shipped them to me in a few days.

Thanks...

McDuck - 28-9-2009 at 01:53 PM

Got to give props to rudeboysaude for a smooth transaction last week. Got my gear in a timely fashion and everything looks good. Thanks man!

Todd - 30-9-2009 at 10:15 AM

Another for Kent (A wind of change) for the new bling! Always a pleasure to deal with!

DAKITEZ - 30-9-2009 at 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jolt
Ill give Dakitez props for helping me grab a new set of HQ lines for my XL, he helped me pick them out and shipped them to me in a few days.

Thanks...

:thumbup::thumbup: to Jolt also. Pleasure working with you.

bigkid - 30-9-2009 at 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by dylanj423
very happy with my transaction with Jeff at bigkidkites.... how the hell do i have that kite already???? FAST shipping

Thanks for the good word, and thanks for the inquiry of the kite, that shows you are not just buying but checking it out first.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Sorry for not posting sooner, I have to admit I don't read all the postings. I will from now on, :saint:

Maven454 - 30-9-2009 at 12:10 PM

I've got to give a big thumbs :bigok: up to Kent (awindofchange) at awindofchange.com. He's always willing to go above and beyond for his customers, even if it's for something that isn't even his fault. :bouncing::D:yes:

heliboy50 - 1-10-2009 at 02:53 AM

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:for lad- killer deal on a 6m access that looks brand new. Went the extra mile to find a replacement for a missing DD and got it to me he!!a quick. Great communication too- deal with confidence. Thanks lad.

Jolt - 8-10-2009 at 08:57 PM

Props to Powerzone on the Outlaw i just got from him, great condition.

Sorry if Trancein1 was a bit jumpy on it, he can act like a lil kid at times.

again Thanks for the great deal on the kite.

bigben91682

indigo_wolf - 15-10-2009 at 09:51 AM

Another smooth as silk transaction with Ben.

Good email communications, great price, and speedy shipping.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

ATB,
Sam

macboy - 15-10-2009 at 10:44 PM

Props to Jaymzmn:thumbup::thumbup:

Not only did I score a killer deal - the dude even emailed me a picture of him at the UPS store with the board all wrapped up and ready to head my way! Amazing for buyer confidence, let me tell you.

Can't wait for next summer so I can rip it up with the board - thanks again!

airin - 16-10-2009 at 12:20 PM

OK, so I went crazy and grabbed up come gear real quick so I could get some buggying in before winter really sets in. I've had some excellent transactions with sellers from this forum and wanted to give them some props here.

"trancein1" - from Chicago, set me up nicely with his Ozone LD - good communication, fast shipping, kite in very good shape

"frangram" - Fran Gramkowski - excellent seller, good communication, and he went the extra mile in a flash when there was a minor problem with the hardware on the bug

"ICTKITEFLYER" - Blake Clifton - good, reliable and friendly seller

Thanks a lot guys!

Maven454 - 18-10-2009 at 05:40 AM

acampbell of coastalwindsports.com :thumbup:

Jovver - 18-10-2009 at 07:29 AM

Props to firewirepl- great guy, fast shipping, and reasonable price. Pleasure doing business with you! :thumbup:

brplatz - 18-10-2009 at 03:51 PM

:thumbup::thumbup: to Angus!

Thanks Much

Brian

Maven454 - 23-10-2009 at 02:07 PM

flyjump :thumbup: Seriously fast with the shipping. Kite's in great condition. Thanks.

cheezycheese - 23-10-2009 at 02:42 PM

Great transaction with Tridude. Good communication Kite is in superb condition. didn't expect two day shipping-THANKS!!!

BUY WITH CONFIDENCE...!!:cool2:

flyjump - 23-10-2009 at 02:42 PM

Maven454 fast with payment. Virtually instantaneous.

flyjump - 23-10-2009 at 02:44 PM

Lad was fast with shipping, and board was in better condition than described

tridude - 25-10-2009 at 06:34 AM

Syuzhak....................awesome deal on a 12m Flysurfer Speed 2.....kite, lines, and bar in great shape................midem flight in 12 to 14 kts...........one word.......................WOW!! Thanx Stan!!

BeamerBob - 26-10-2009 at 06:50 AM

Another fantastic deal from tridude. Bought his 19m venom. This one should have the torque to get me out of the water.

pbc - 29-10-2009 at 06:10 PM

Todd (aka "Todd" at PKF) sold me great Arc. He said it had been flown 4 times and it sure was spiffy. The whites were still clean, the colors were vibrant and the sail was crispy. A bit of sand was my only clue it wasn't new.

Philip

Todd - 30-10-2009 at 04:29 AM

Thanks Philip (pbc), great communication and a trusted individual... buy or sell with confidence!

Kamikuza - 2-11-2009 at 04:34 AM

+1 for Angus from Coastal Wind Sports :thumbup:

I can't remember what he sent, but I've been playing with the jumbo sized bubble wrap all day :)

Maven454 - 2-11-2009 at 06:25 AM

Quote:

I can't remember what he sent, but I've been playing with the jumbo sized bubble wrap all day :)

Always +1 for Angus. Sometimes, if you're not careful, he'll even try to send you stuff for free :lol:

treetop - 5-11-2009 at 12:03 PM

+1 to Jovver for an excellent transaction. The communication was great, and he replied to my questions quickly and clearly even after all the questions I asked =). The items were shipped out fast and the packing job was amazing. Jovver went the extra mile to make sure I was a happy kiter. Thank you!

BeamerBob - 5-11-2009 at 12:12 PM

Kudos to indigo wolf. He saw I was having trouble getting amsteel for a bar rework and sent me enough to do 2 bars. Can't go wrong with this guy at all.

Todd - 5-11-2009 at 12:33 PM

Time to catch up on a few...

FLYJUMP again, always a pleasure doing business with this guy!

POWER - very fast on payment, hope you enjoy the LEI!

LAD - very fast on payment, hope you are enjoying the Phantom!

soccerflyer: Awesome Seller!!

sp4cem0nkey - 6-11-2009 at 10:00 AM

Thanks for the awesome trade, soccerflyer!
And thanks for sending out my kite before you had received my check!

W00t!!

power - 6-11-2009 at 10:02 AM

A++++ for Todd. Fast shipping, great price and a nice kite exactly as described. Great seller!

acampbell - 6-11-2009 at 10:55 AM

Quote:

thanks Kevin. Those were Hooj Bubbles. You're a real man now.

brplatz - 9-11-2009 at 09:49 PM

Thanks to Mike at BigMikesKites

Great communication, cant wait to fly my new Synergy!
And speedy shipping! Gonna be here friday

Brian

burritobandit - 13-11-2009 at 12:35 PM

a little late, but here's a :thumbup: for the G2 for Blade III trade I made with trancen1. shipped quick, excellent communication.

power - 15-11-2009 at 08:39 PM

Although I never ended up buying burritobandit's GI conflict, he was extremely direct about answering my questions and gave me about a page of info that explained everything I asked him. A good guy to do business with.

bobalooie57 - 23-11-2009 at 09:41 AM

another_kiter, great seller. I ordered 2 sets 20M 210kgx110kg lines for 69.15 delivered. Order arrived as described in 7 days, from Holland!:bigok:

power - 23-11-2009 at 10:18 AM

@nfleech- Great seller, great comunication, board exactly as described, fast shipping, A+!

Kamikuza - 24-11-2009 at 11:00 PM

+1 for edk442 ... quite possibly the most awesome DIY box I have ever seen - laser cut edges, wrinkle free taping and I just had to get out my T-square to truly enjoy the perfect squareness of the corners.

Oh yeah the helmet was awesome too - thank you sir!

rocfighter - 28-11-2009 at 05:46 PM

I just received a harness I bought from Kitedog. In great shape just as he said. He was very easy to work with about payments and shipped it fast.
All in all a great experience.
Dave

Maven454 - 28-11-2009 at 05:49 PM

:thumbup: Kamikuza is a great buyer. The man knows how to spend money. Now I just need to ship the kite to him :D.

kitedog - 28-11-2009 at 06:44 PM

@rocfighter: Thanks! Enjoy that thing. Still trying to sell this board? Anyone interested in an all around good board? Good price!

Good seller!

InvertedForce - 29-11-2009 at 01:56 AM

I would like to add vtliter to the list. I recently bought an entire quiver from him ( PL Bomba 10.5, Venom2 13, Venom 16) and everything came exactly as advertised. Kites were in better condition than I expected, and the new carbon spars were in excellent condition. All new zips on at least one of them. Kites were super crispy and clean, bags were flawless and the bar was beautiful.

He was extremely patient, as I told him my paycheck was coming in and I didn't get around to sending a check until a week later. He was very friendly, had great communication and very flexible. This being my first big purchase, he helped a lot! He spent lots of time researching shipping prices for multiple supposed locations and different delivery systems. He went above and beyond, so I couldn't be happier!

We got lots of good use this weekend out of the new kites. We flew Thanksgiving morning, afternoon, Friday afternoon, and saturday afternoon.

Thanks for making my first purchase as painless as possible!

Photo below is the Venom 16m, sitting happily in zenith :)

photo.jpg - 109kB

ripsessionkites - 1-12-2009 at 11:10 PM

plus +100 for Kamikuza

Super Great Buyer

power - 2-12-2009 at 05:16 AM

Way late, but A+++++ for pigryder. Great communication and super fast payment. Enjoy that board!

Todd - 2-12-2009 at 05:23 AM

Dave Brown!

Very good guy to work with! Thanks for the new items that were in great shape and packaging was bomb proof!

tridude - 3-12-2009 at 06:46 AM

@ Redtailin,

10m Syn is mint IMO....................crazy shipping with the holiday keeping us both in suspense a day or two longer.........h:thumbup:hope your happy with the 13m V, new sticks, and $$$..........................thanks again...................:lol::lol:

North BoUND - 3-12-2009 at 04:36 PM

powerzone

I bought a 10m synergy from powerzone and he shipped it quickly and everything went smoothly. Buy with confidence, I would have no problems buying from him again.

burritobandit - 3-12-2009 at 06:02 PM

g-force junkie

A++++ I sold him my tinker's lot and the payment was fast, communication was excellent, and the transaction was smooth :thumbup: !!

great seller

stephdip - 7-12-2009 at 07:30 AM

i would like to thank

Ataud.Verde

i got his 12m vortex as a spair kite until my charger gets here :) ans i think i will keep it as my teaching newbie kite and myself on certain days (i like the colour) hehe

super good guy to deal with,comunication,shipping and kite were all perfect.

thanks dude

steff

Jolt - 9-12-2009 at 10:09 AM

Just got my GI-Flight 93 I ordered from Garydog, its in the exact condition he said it was in.

So props for him.

buggeyed - 9-12-2009 at 12:27 PM

Recently purchased a 5m rm+ from bbrex.Kite arrived in as new condition exactly as described.Brad is a great guy to deal with and I am very happy with my new kite.:thumbup::thumbup:

g-force junkie - 9-12-2009 at 06:02 PM

Recently bought kites from Dave Brown and Burritobandit and both deals were better than any ebay deal I've ever had with super fast shipping, Thanks Guys
G-force junkie

Kamikuza - 10-12-2009 at 02:41 AM

Big up my main man Maven454 for a great deal on a Scorpion 13m ...! :thumbup:

Todd - 11-12-2009 at 05:25 AM

Iņaki! Very good communications and prompt payment enjoy the PKD 9m!

Kamikuza - 12-12-2009 at 10:43 PM

Made props to Feyd at long last - not his fault at all (my dumbass friend in Tokyo) but the deal was sweet and the kite is awesome! :thumbup:

heliboy50 - 17-12-2009 at 04:11 AM

Another one for Mike at Big Mikes Kites- fast shipper, answered all questions, and was patient with a delay on my end. And the kite really is like new. Thank you:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

bobalooie57 - 18-12-2009 at 09:03 AM

Kudo's to rickgi, he sent me his 2.4M HQ NPW for inspection, before payment! Will certainly send along our agreed upon price, as soon as I know where to send it!:saint:

FloRider - 18-12-2009 at 04:09 PM

Gotta give props to Burritobandit for a smooth transaction on the GI conflict ATB I purchased from him. He gave a great description of the item + it's history, and shipped it lightning fast. I would definitely buy from him again.:thumbup:

Jovver - 19-12-2009 at 11:45 AM

Mad props to Ashe! Quickest transaction ever and he answered all of my questions. Very reasonable price on the harness and spreader bar and they fit perfectly. The shipping was also insanely quick, he shipped them out yesterday, and they arrived today! I wish every transaction was as easy as this one.

:thumbup::thumbup:

heliboy50 - 21-12-2009 at 08:08 PM

And another for Ashe- Holy crap what a deal, and insanely fast ship time. Thank you:eekdrull::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

kiteon - 22-12-2009 at 10:33 AM

Kamikuza - 23-12-2009 at 02:19 AM

A big plus one for bigkid for middle manning the deal with the Rev Power Blast 4-8! Me, over here in America, appreicates it muchly :lol:

tridude - 23-12-2009 at 05:11 AM

Dom,

sweet board and awesome packout.......................:thumbup::thumbup:

Ataud.Verde and Feyd

dave brown - 24-12-2009 at 08:10 AM

Good guys to deal with.. Buy with confidence..

Dave

Long over due props....

cheezycheese - 25-12-2009 at 12:54 AM

1st another :thumbup: to TRIDUDE still cant believe how clean that Phanny is (superquick shipping)

Dave Brown- a real stand up guy waited for me with my Pay-pal dilemma. thanks for a great deal on bar and like new lines

Ripsessionkites- My fellow Sag Ricardo, thanks for the sweet
new lookin '07bar.

Edk442-great deal on an ATB for my son(even though customs is still holdin it...:mad: )UPDATE:finally got it. sweet board,great deal BOMBPROOF packing...-thanks!!

Feyd-Thanks for the Venom10/07bar. super crispy!!!!

BBREX-Thanks for the 2m Firebee for my son. I really appreciate the quick response on your end in getting me this kite in time for x-mas.:thumbup::thumbup:

DAKITEZ - 27-12-2009 at 02:27 PM

I wanted to add Ashe on the list as a good seller. The kite was in excellent shape and shipped extremely fast.

Thanks again :thumbup:

power - 27-12-2009 at 03:46 PM

I want to add dgkid78 to the list. Great seller, fast shipping and good communication. Thanks for the harness.

Jovver - 6-1-2010 at 05:02 PM

Mad props to dave brown! :thumbup::thumbup: Reasonable price, quick shipping, gear looks to be in great shape (have not tested it out yet), and even better communication. I wish all transactions were as smooth as that one!

cheezycheese - 7-1-2010 at 05:06 AM

What more can be said about Angus@Coastalwindsports.... Superior Service!!! Thanks Angus :bouncy:

Maven454 - 11-1-2010 at 03:58 PM

I can never say it enough, Kent at awindofchange will always take good care of you.

indigo_wolf - 11-1-2010 at 04:20 PM

A nod and tip of the hat to John (firewirepl). Good email communications and speed shipping, well complemented by a bargain price for a crispy kite. Two thumbs up. Many thanks, John.

All the best,
Sam

shehatesmyhobbies - 12-1-2010 at 12:24 PM

I recently bought a bar, lines and other misc. stuff from moon47usaco. He shipped me the items in a very timely manner and was great with communication! I was unsure at first, having only one post if everything was going to be legit. Have no doubt he is for real. Great price, great shipping and packaging, and again great communication!. Have no worries with this guy!

Thanks moon47!

flyjump - 17-1-2010 at 06:12 PM

Aute.verde is a good seller. Fast shipping and no hassle. He's got lots of helpful info

Todd - 22-1-2010 at 07:18 AM

Time for an update for some top sellers:

BeamerBob

moon47usaco

Both very good communication and quick to ship! Buy with confidence. Thanks Guys!

Taumargin - 23-1-2010 at 11:27 AM

I would recommend Ataud.Verde as a good international trader. I bought a 13m scorpion in fantastic condition. This was posted from the US to the UK without any problems at all.

Cheers

heliboy50 - 23-1-2010 at 12:14 PM

Here's one for flexiblade- absolutely great guy to deal with. I just got my 1st arc from him, he even went so far as to include 3 pages of how to's for me as I have never flown one of these. Thanks loads, fb and I will keep you posted on my progress with it. Also one for Dakitez- just simply a great guy and a great businessman who treats his customers right.

rocfighter - 25-1-2010 at 05:45 AM

A big thanks to Baluk, He sold me a Pansh Ace 5m for a great price and shipped it well. It arived just a week after he shipped it standard mail and in the condition he said it was.
Thanks Baluk, Dave

power - 25-1-2010 at 05:28 PM

:thumbup: for Maven454- Great seller, good product at a good price.
 Pages:  1  2    4    6  ..  13