Power Kite Forum

Good Trader List

Pages:  1  ..  3    5    7  ..  13

flexiblade - 25-1-2010 at 08:22 PM

Forgot to post about the 12m phantom I got about a little while back - received it about 4 days after purchase - very nice. Kite was in amazing condition, so as posted earlier up the page here by shehatesmyhobbies, moon47usaco followed through very nicely. Thanks for the kite.

shaggs2riches - 25-1-2010 at 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by stetson05
csa_deadon First rate to do business with.

Forgot to post this csa_deadon awesome to deal with sent out 16m Scorpion in no time.

Also got a good deal from manitoulinkiter1 on a 7m Best Waroo RTF. Great guys to deal with would deal with again.

cjules - 25-1-2010 at 08:56 PM

'nother up for kitedog. forgot to post on here but kite arrived in great shape as advertised.

bobalooie57 - 27-1-2010 at 10:20 AM

Another great kite by the NPW goddess, Susan, kitemaker4. Flown my new 7M NPW9 (rasta color!) twice, once in no wind, just keep line tension and it flies, and once in 5-8mph, got some great scuds doing loops in the power zone (in snow of course), didn't strap on my board that day, farmer had just spread his 'earthy' treasure!:no: Many Thanks!

Maven454 - 27-1-2010 at 02:45 PM

bigben91682 was fast and accurate. Thanks!

erratic winds - 27-1-2010 at 09:30 PM

Jeff @ Big Kid Kites was great to work with. I'd recommend buying from him anytime.

cheezycheese - 27-1-2010 at 09:46 PM

Gotta add STEPHDIP to the list....

Just received a crisp and clean 15m SYN:tumble::tumble::tumble: Super Quick Fast shipping and like he said "any newer would have to come from the factory"

THANKS BRO...!!!! :Ange09::Ange09::Ange09:

stephdip - 28-1-2010 at 04:14 PM

adding you as a good guy aswell !!!! cheezycheese !!!!

great guy to deal with ,a man of his word...
you are very welcome dude :thumbup:

enjoy your kite i hope i can make it to kitestorm so i can fly with nyou guys..

cheers and enjoy

steff

bobalooie57 - 3-2-2010 at 09:43 AM

Anothe Kudo's to John at Powerzone. Got my box of goodies in this morning's mail, and it looks like he may have added an item or two! Thanks, John! Bob

indigo_wolf - 3-2-2010 at 01:20 PM

:thumbup: :thumbup: for Maven454.

Brooza arrived with all the bits bubble wrapped and crispy sail attached to handles.

Alas, no signs of any lotion :o , but perhaps that's a good thing after all. ;)

ATB,
Sam

Maven454 - 3-2-2010 at 01:25 PM

Careful with those PKD stakes Sam. They look sweet, but since they're aluminum they're not as strong as you might like.

No worries about Sam (indigo_wolf) buying stuff from you. He's a good guy.

XdisasterXdrewX - 3-2-2010 at 02:15 PM

I bought 2 kites from Maven454.
everything went smooth.

rocfighter - 3-2-2010 at 06:41 PM

A big thank you to Powerzone for a good deal. It arived today and just as you said. Looksa and feels brand new.

Kamikuza - 4-2-2010 at 06:12 AM

More mad props to Feyd for the 19m Synergy ... it's beautiful and the soft pastel blue in the catalog pics is actually a manly light blue :laugh: I'm not looking at the 8m either LA LA LA LA LA I CAN'T SEE YOU LA LA LA LA

And slightly OT - big up the Ocean Rodeo ... emailed them a few weeks back about where I could buy a front leash attachment, so they sent me one - free. Not even shipping! Turned out it was the rear handle pass attachment and when I asked how to fit it and they twigged it wasn't what I was looking for, they sent me out the front one - free again! :thumbup:

arkay - 9-2-2010 at 08:37 PM

smooth transaction from bbrex for some closeout kites :thumbup:

Kamikuza - 9-2-2010 at 09:04 PM

+1 for stetson05 - quick payment and no hassles :thumbup:

stetson05 - 10-2-2010 at 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Kamikuza
+1 for stetson05 - quick payment and no hassles :thumbup:

mighty kind of you. Just got on here to say the same.

Kamikuza was great. shipped me a camera with a great price and fast shipping. A great setup with a storage case, memory card and even batteries. Ready to run right out of the box.:thumbup:

stetson05 - 10-2-2010 at 09:02 PM

I forgot to post, got a great board from Tridude. He even shipped me some southern warm weather but forgot the wind.:lol:

Big Thanks to Powerzone

manitoulinkiter1 - 16-2-2010 at 11:07 AM

Hey All

Couple of weeks ago I screwed up a launch with my Pulse 2 12 meter. The result was about 5 broken and 3 or 4 damaged LCL lines.
I E-mailed Powerzone to see if he had any and he said yes and asked for my address and that was it.
So today what shows up in the mail a whole bunch of LCLs, no bill no nothing just LCLs in an envelope. I would'nt have known who it was from if not for the return address and obvious content.
I've never done any business with John, just bugged him about a depower on a Blade3 ( which I sold to buy the Pulse.).

So anyway BIG THANKS to John at Powerzone

John

rocfighter - 16-2-2010 at 01:31 PM

I found him good to deal with as well.

revpaul - 16-2-2010 at 01:50 PM

He's spent a lot of time discussing (not selling or trying to sell) kite questions/issues with my self too.
i'm happy to send business his way.

WolfWolfee - 16-2-2010 at 05:06 PM

He sure is a lot better than the clown we have around here IMHO

Todd - 22-2-2010 at 01:43 PM

:bigok: to Macboy

Great doing business with you!

Houston AirHead - 22-2-2010 at 01:46 PM

some one bought my 5 meter ace a while back, i should be on the good trader list.

heliboy50 - 22-2-2010 at 02:29 PM

+1 for Maven, bbrex, Akulakat, Lad, and as always, Dakitez. All great to deal with.

wind-dave - 24-2-2010 at 05:12 PM

A positive transaction with bbrex. Great guy to deal with.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

heliboy50 - 2-3-2010 at 02:03 PM

Thanks again, Maven. @forum members- deal with confidence. Maven is good people.

stetson05 - 6-3-2010 at 12:54 PM

I got a flysurfer S1.5 17m from Splade. Great guy, easy to work with. Great price and shipping. Worked out no extra fees crossing the border from Canada. :bigok:

InvertedForce - 6-3-2010 at 01:07 PM

I just bought a 19m Synergy from rudeboysaude. Awesome guy to deal with. Transaction was smooth, communication was excellent, and he sent the kite out right away.

Great person to deal with! :thumbup:

Houston AirHead - 8-3-2010 at 03:12 PM

Just got my 5 meter Sprint from CHEZZYCHEEZE, Great kite, great condition

got to my casa in 3 days.

Great doing business with ya.:karate:

rocfighter - 10-3-2010 at 09:34 AM

I just received the Dakine spreaderbar and wichard from TrackRob. It also came with a sweet split swivel pully and beener. A nice complete spare set-up if the need arises.
Deffanatly a great honest seller and it came quick. Plus he looked around and found the best shipping price.
Thanks, Dave

krumly - 10-3-2010 at 12:39 PM

Gotta give tracktROB (Robert Bond) props for a sweet deal and prompt service on my Libre Special. Great guy to deal with and the buggy is in mint shape.

The hard-shell roller golf bag he sent it in is awesome. The whole buggy stashes inside, and with a few bolts taken out, I can get the whole load under 70 lbs.

krumly

heliboy50 - 13-3-2010 at 04:50 AM

Another for tractROB- good deal on the bora II and it is in excellent condition. Thanks!

nocando - 15-3-2010 at 09:19 PM

Sirs would you please put Kamikuza on your good sellers list, just purchased a Bullet 4.5 from him, with no bull#@%$#! invoved

lad - 16-3-2010 at 08:51 PM

Got my 12m Ace in ex cond. w/ very speedy delivery from xxxBUGGYPILOTXXX.

WELDNGOD - 19-3-2010 at 05:26 PM

Don Swords@ kiteplace .com Damn good man! he hooked me up w/ a PL RII .
Also Kent @ AWOC Hooked me up w/ Bling rims

Thaks to both of you, we'll do more biz in the future

WG

cheezycheese - 20-3-2010 at 11:40 AM

three more solid dudes: Kent@AWOC
Houstonairhead
Doneski

all three guys were great to deal with, and would do it again without hesitation

nocando - 24-3-2010 at 09:06 PM

More big props for TRACKTROB bought a libre kite from him no BS.

Kite is an absolute pisser to fly.

rocfighter - 25-3-2010 at 12:20 PM

So I hemmed and hawed about the C-quads bbrex had for sale. I finnaly went for it. He was easy to deal with and was of his word. I sent him his money he sent me my kites. I am a happy guy:bouncing: We are going to check them out now. They all look just as he described them. One new and three like new. Thanks Brad aka bbrex.
Dave.

scheffdogg - 26-3-2010 at 09:40 AM

Another one for tractROB. He is very easy to deal with and the kite was in tip top shape. The kite came in 2 days!!!

nocando - 28-3-2010 at 10:37 PM

More big props for Ray aka Buggypilot bought a JO JO rm 2.5 from him turned up today

:wee:

jokiter - 29-3-2010 at 07:37 PM

:thumbup: A very positive transaction with Dave (aka dave brown). Very helpful and a great guy to deal with :thumbup:

bassboi - 4-4-2010 at 08:56 PM

I bought my PL Twister from 'power'. Overall, excellent transaction. He's such a big help with loads of information. If I ever have questions, I know I can rely on his advice.

+1 to 'power'

nocando - 7-4-2010 at 01:15 AM

bigprops for jaymzmn just swapped a kite with him

:bigok:

Taper123 - 7-4-2010 at 01:18 PM

Bought a kite from Flyjump... Kite was perfectly described and shipped the next day. Yet another great person to deal wtih here on the PKF!

cheezycheese - 7-4-2010 at 11:04 PM

gotta thank Dino@Dakitez for a CrazyEddie like deal.

Thanks to Blake for a finely tuned BlazeII

and big thanks to Nicole O'Neill aka 'Flash' who shipped before i even paid her :thumbup::thumbup:

man i gotta stay out of the for sale section:dunno::singing:

DAKITEZ - 8-4-2010 at 12:09 AM

+1 for cheezycheese perfect person to deal with! Have fun with that kite.

InvertedForce - 15-4-2010 at 04:04 PM

Just had a great transaction with John @ PowerZone. Great guy to deal with, was really helpful!
Plus he included some sweet swag! Powerzone Hardshell Jacket is PIMP!

THANKS JOHN!

WELDNGOD - 15-4-2010 at 04:10 PM

And as always, Angus Cambell you da man. Thanks for the speedy service.

SecondWind - 25-4-2010 at 07:36 PM

Super smooth deal with Kamikuza of Japan:thumbup:

Enjoy the Outlaw!

mougl - 26-4-2010 at 04:54 PM

csa_deadon :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Super fast no bs transaction. Amazingly fast shipping!!!!

Great guy to deal with! buy with confidence!

erratic winds - 28-4-2010 at 02:19 PM

jaymzmn was an excellent guy to buy a kite from, and thanks to him, I've got a flysurfer in my colors. Would highly recommend. Someone should buy his Sabre 9.5 with confidence.

jaymzmn - 28-4-2010 at 02:28 PM

thanks Nick! Your comments are appreciated.

erratic winds (appropriately named for the crap winds we get here in colorado) was a great guy to do business with.

Be safe in your mind when dealing with him. A+

heliboy50 - 29-4-2010 at 12:40 PM

Big thank you to dylanj423- good guy to deal with. Thanks Dylan- they went to a good home:thumbup::thumbup:

cheezycheese - 29-4-2010 at 03:49 PM

Double up for DYLANJ423... my son loves the Century

dylanj423 - 29-4-2010 at 09:26 PM

glad you guys like them... it was a pleasure dealing with you as well :)

bobalooie57 - 1-5-2010 at 06:29 PM

:thumbup: for Dino at DaKitez, got a package deal on a 5M no name China Kite, along with the wind skate. Both were as described, although I believe the kite will make a fine buggy engine, once I put some new lines/handles on it, they are kind of cheap, I've never seen so much stretch in a lineset before.lol But the kite flew great, kind of looks like my Imp in the air, only bigger! I sat in the buggy with the windskate in hand, and I was able to get moving with it, but will need some time to make that work, it's a handful in gusty winds. Tried it on the landboard as well, but the wind wasn't steady enough. Thanks for a great deal!

DAKITEZ - 2-5-2010 at 06:52 AM

Thanks bobalooie57 I hope you enjoy them. I also give you :thumbup::thumbup: for a great transaction.

rocfighter - 3-5-2010 at 04:29 PM

:thumbup: To Borntofli. I ordered the PL buggy from Borntofli last week. It got here in just a week from across the country.The thing was packed very well . It seems to be in the condition he said it was. But we have yet to assemble it. But all looks realy good. The kid is very happy. Not always easy with a teenager!!
Thanks Dave.

scheffdogg - 7-5-2010 at 08:37 AM

Props to stevep. Got my kite yesterday. Shipping was very prompt and kite is in excellent condition. Thanks!

airin - 8-5-2010 at 06:29 PM

Another thumbs up :thumbup: for bbrex!

Excellent communication and quick shipping. Totally reliable seller and just a great guy all round.

Thanks, borntofli

sp4cem0nkey - 9-5-2010 at 06:14 PM

Thanks, borntofli, for the fast shipping and good deal on the Liquid Force Havoc!

rocfighter - 18-5-2010 at 05:11 AM

Dave Brown said it was in good shape and it is. I bought his seat harness for My son, The Kidd and though the post office messed up and it got here late. It got here. Put a huge smile on his face and is in just the condition Dave said it was.
Thanks Dave, Roc.

Maven454

indigo_wolf - 26-5-2010 at 03:08 PM

Thumbs :thumbup:

For a mint condition 4.8M NPW5. Fair price, RTF, and "shipping" for the very reasonable price of a metro ticket. ;)

Good to finally put a face to the name, Jim.

ATB,
Sam

burritobandit - 27-5-2010 at 08:09 AM

Props to Kitenut75 for his lightning fast payment! :thumbup::thumbup:
Thanks, bro and I hope you have fun with the BladeIII!

nocando - 31-5-2010 at 10:08 PM

Big props for Archkiter, good seller no dramas, kite as described

Cheers

Shout out

ikemiester - 5-6-2010 at 06:29 PM

Just thought I'd say a public thank you and recommend powerzone for any line-making needs. He was awesome: accurate, quick and reasonably priced.

Houston AirHead - 7-6-2010 at 12:54 PM

Again thanks to Dakitez for a killer deal on a Vegas Hubs and tires set.
These tires are so Beefy I think I might not have enough room for dinner tonight!

:karate:

stetson05 - 9-6-2010 at 11:57 AM

I recommend dealing with Ataud.Verde, I got a great deal in a Venom2 10m. Shipped fast and exactly as he described. :bigok:

Hardrock - 11-6-2010 at 06:32 AM

stephdip,,,

He's the man. Fast shipping from Canada, great communication,, Awesome kite.

Even refunded some cash for shipping. Nothing like dealing with honesty.

Thanks steff.

stephdip - 11-6-2010 at 06:44 PM

Hardrock
your very welcome rocky and thanks for the good words ;)
it was great dealing with you ,top notch guy...fast payment
honest dealings..

enjoy the kite it's a sweet one

steff

tridude - 17-6-2010 at 12:49 PM

even though I bought it off ebay forum member sparkin larkin had his 13m Slingsot Rev for sale..................kite came with bar, lines, and leash.........all mint................buy from him without reservation or hesitation

rocfighter - 22-6-2010 at 03:24 AM

Thanks Lad.
I bought Lad's go pro std camera and it came in just as he said. And with all the instruction papers in every languge known!! Looks in great shape too. Just need to get the right batteries and SD card and I should be posting videos soon (with lots of help!)
Dave

cheezycheese - 23-6-2010 at 04:54 AM

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: for everybody's favorite lil asian guy. when he's not busy holding down HOOJ 16m Vapors, he's hookin up his homies across the country. Thanks Ricky!!! Great deal, thanks for the extras, and the free handles for my sons friend.

oh yeah, almost forgot the 6.7 Core too.... :roll:

sparkin_larkin - 28-6-2010 at 02:46 PM

Although Tridude bought my 13 Rev off ebay he will do you right...Hope to sell all my mint kites to Tridude:thumbup:

L

rocfighter - 28-6-2010 at 07:14 PM

Already said Thanks to Lad here but today I used to Gopro he sold me in the water with Sandy and our Granddaughter and The Kidd I now have an increadible video of our 3 year old learning to swim and playing in the water with them. Thanks again Lad.
Dave

Txshooter38 - 30-6-2010 at 04:56 PM

A shout out to Mike at Big Mikes Kites. I have now purchased three kites from him and have been very pleased with the guidance, advise, and service he has provided.

While I was in Dallas for a week he brought out his kites so I could fly and try.

Mike sets a great price and his responsiveness is next to none. When I thought I would be waiting for weeks....he gets it done in 3 days!

Way to go Mike!!

If you all have not done any business with Mike @ Big Mikes Kites yet you should!

ripsessionkites - 30-6-2010 at 06:17 PM

im starting to think everyone on here as a member selling or buying is rock solid

cheezy / csa / dylan / and the list goes on.

opie - 2-7-2010 at 02:39 PM

Bought a Sting 1.2 from Bill. It is as described, even still have the tags on the bag. Shipped next day after paying and it arrived today, 3 days from OR to MI after payment was sent.

Excellent transaction, thanks.

thanson2001ok - 5-7-2010 at 06:08 AM

43Patrick

Bought a used Blade and a Quadrafoil XL from 43patrick. Both kites as described. Shipped immediately. Arrived in one or two days. Patrick even refunded some of the money for shipping. Gotta love this kind of transaction. Doesn't get any better.

Thanks, Patrick! Good flying.

tridude - 9-7-2010 at 10:54 AM

Sparkin Larkin again, this time a MINT 9m Slingshot Rev....................buy with total confidence..........:thumbup::thumbup:

tridude - 9-7-2010 at 10:55 AM

gsus - 9-7-2010 at 03:18 PM

Borntofli. Great deal on a Libre Bora, plus free shipping. Kite is in great condition. :thumbup:

xxxBUGGYPILOTXXX - 10-7-2010 at 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by JeepCachr
xxxBUGGYPILOTXXX

Great communication, kite was exactly as described.

Thanks!

:wee: THANK YOU!

& to anyone I've dealt with or who has bought from me since then THANK YOU also.

On a personal note over the past year things have ben rapidly falling apart for me on a personal level. My father 87 who is rapidly drifting into dementia as well as the irony of ironies which has caused my current unemployment.

I've also had a large transaction with a fellow PKF member go horribly bad.
I was in a serious crisis financially and parted with my buggy + lots of extras. At the time I lacked the money to properly insure the shipment
(TAKE HEED ALL
NEVER EVER SHIP SO MUCH AS A TOOTHPIC WITHOUT INSURING IT FIRST! & IF YOU CAN"T AFFORD TO SHIP IT-WAIT! OR FIND ANOTHER BUYER WILLING TO PAY FOR SHIPPING!)
& a part went missing- this situation has spiraled out of control for quite some time. Jon Ellis THANK YOU for getting involved
and being the rock I could lean on. I will make every effort to make this right(wow- I sound just like a BP exec :shocked2: except I don't have billions of dollars to make it right though & only my unemployment pay at present to go on) and to keep a good trader status on this forum.
Thanks again-
xxxBuggyPILOTXXX

Keeler - 15-7-2010 at 05:09 PM

I'm sure most of you know but Akulakat is an awesome seller!

I just bought a Twister II 3m from him.

He answered all my questions quickly and clearly and I never felt like he didn't want to help.

If he has something you can rest easy knowing he'll get it to you quickly and easily.

mougl - 17-7-2010 at 06:47 PM

Keeler is great to deal with! Exceptionally fast payment, and a no bs kind of transaction!

Enjoy the Twister II man!

kleadbe - 23-7-2010 at 10:40 PM

Ride_wv provided perhaps my best online "shopping" experience. I ordered a board from him and it came packaged as if it was new! His help during the sale is something I'm very grateful for and should be noted. He kept in contact, and completed the sale quickly and efficiently. Kudos for sure!

cosmo2002 - 29-7-2010 at 04:02 PM

Im from Argentina, just received a Peter Lynn Scorpion from ATAUD.VERDE and im really happy. Pristine cond, like he said.
Thank you.

Carlos from Buenos Aires.

ICTKITEFLYER - 13-8-2010 at 10:52 AM

ride_wv Great to work with. I just sold my 8m Neo 2. Fast payment!

ride_wv - 16-8-2010 at 08:35 AM

PROPS to ICTKITEFLYER! Great kite, good price and he's a total pro to deal with. Thanks!

kiterformeerlyknownas - 16-8-2010 at 03:28 PM

Kami for a mint 12m Phantom....................shipped Thursday from Osaka and arrived in SC 4 dayz later...................faster than Pansh......................thanks again Kev...................................:lol::lol::duh::duh:

xxxBUGGYPILOTXXX - 17-8-2010 at 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by nocando
More big props for Ray aka Buggypilot bought a JO JO rm 2.5 from him turned up today

:wee:

THANKS MATE!
I'm parting with the rest of my JOJO RM+ collection
have 2m,3m,4m & 5m ready to go.
If interested in the set I could do that. I only have line sets & handles on the 2 & 3m kite. Check the for sales list to see my post there :)

sTEPSIDe - 26-8-2010 at 05:53 PM

HeftyHarness was an excellant seller. Called to let me know about a pin hole he found in the kite. Shipped and sent a tracking number the day he said he would. Should be more sellers like him.

Tibi - 3-9-2010 at 02:00 PM

Ray (xxxBUGGYPILOTXXX) is a great guy. He shipped the JOJO RM+ whithin a couple of hours after the payment was made. The kite arrived in two days, in excelent condition.
Ray, thank you very much for a pleasant transaction and a beautiful kite!

Tibi

krumly - 3-9-2010 at 05:42 PM

Kyte Slinger, for a replacement rear axle for my PL buggy. He had the goods stashed away for posterity...Buggy is better than new now.

krumly

North BoUND - 8-9-2010 at 06:54 PM

DesertWindKiteboarding

:thumbup::thumbup: He replied promptly to all my questions and shipped the board in a hurry. Also packaging was very good and everything was in good condition when it arrived. I would have no problem buying more gear from him.

Chad

B-Roc - 9-9-2010 at 04:51 PM

buggeyed

I just bought a kite from buggeyed. He sold the kite for a fair price, was good with the communications (timely and answered all questions), acted fast to get the kite shipped out and the kite arrived as described.

I would recommend buggeyed as someone safe to purchase from and I would do business with him again.
:thumbup: :thumbup:

buggeyed - 9-9-2010 at 06:03 PM

Thanks for the good word B-Roc.It was a pleasure dealing with you, quick payment and everything went smoothly.:thumbup:
I hope you and your kids enjoy the access.

thanson2001ok - 10-9-2010 at 12:12 PM

I bought a couple KKs from borntofly. Great price, immediate shipping, excellent packaging, great communication.

I give him :thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks, borntofly .

Keeler - 20-9-2010 at 07:08 PM

A couple months late but you'll have to excuse that as I was out flying ;)

mougl is a great member I would love to buy a kite from him anytime!

Pages:  1  ..  3    5    7  ..  13