Power Kite Forum

Good Trader List

Pages:  1  ..  4    6    8  ..  13

ICTKITEFLYER - 26-9-2010 at 08:26 AM

Lunchbox was great to work with, quick payment!

Todd - 27-9-2010 at 01:41 PM

BigBen91682!

Thanks again for the Turbo bar, it showed up today in GREAT shape. Buy with confidence here folk!

stevensaero - 27-9-2010 at 08:32 PM

Utah Snowkiter -good seller.

Just picked up a Manta from him. Great communication and prompt shipping. Product arrived as described.

lunchbox - 27-9-2010 at 09:19 PM

Props go back to ICTKITEFLYER. Sold me the Neo 2 for a great price and was better than described...kite looked brand spankin' new! When payment was received, shipped kite out the very next day...great transaction!

lunchbox - 27-9-2010 at 09:24 PM

...well this is very long overdue....had too many dealings to count with DAKITEZ and always a pleasure...Very knowledgeable and helpful and always ready to answer questions. Great prices and a lightning fast shipper. When I need new stuff, he's the first person I call...Thanks again for everything Dino!!!

DAKITEZ - 27-9-2010 at 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by lunchbox
...well this is very long overdue....had too many dealings to count with DAKITEZ and always a pleasure...Very knowledgeable and helpful and always ready to answer questions. Great prices and a lightning fast shipper. When I need new stuff, he's the first person I call...Thanks again for everything Dino!!!

Thanks box for the kind words. Same goes for lunchbox he is a dream to deal with. If he ever decides to sell any of his gear you can rest assured you are dealing with a good person.

PS soon you are going to need to list your quiver horizontal because its starting to take up a whole page :lol:

direnc - 28-9-2010 at 12:05 PM

mgatc, and Kamikuza

Bought my ARCs from them, and both were very pleasant to deal with.
Thanks a lot, guys!

Chad - 30-9-2010 at 09:38 AM

I picked up a 7M Beamer yesterday from Rian at East Coast Kite Sports and it was such a great price that I just knew it was used (but never asked). However as it turned out it was brand spanking new, still in the cellophane bag and the sales tag still attached!

I also picked up a Soulfly II 10M from Jeff at Big Kid Kites. This kite was listed as used but as I look at it, Wow It has been well maintained and still looks bright and crispy.

Rian,
Just wanted to thank you for the absolutely beautiful kite. She came in last night and I just cant wait to fly her!

Jeff,
Thanks for the kite and it was a pleasure dealing with you. If I ever need any more PKD's i know where to go for a good deal and a great kite.

:singing:
Everyone, Rian & Jeff are great people to deal with, honest and on the ball with shipping. two thumbs up!! :thumbup::thumbup:

bigkid - 30-9-2010 at 12:43 PM

Thanks Chad for the opportunity. I would be happy to do business with you again. Remember that's a big, low wind kite, Enjoy.:thumbup:

rdavis - 30-9-2010 at 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lostfox1
I picked up a 7M Beamer yesterday from Rian at East Coast Kite Sports and it was such a great price that I just knew it was used (but never asked). However as it turned out it was brand spanking new, still in the cellophane bag and the sales tag still attached!

I also picked up a Soulfly II 10M from Jeff at Big Kid Kites. This kite was listed as used but as I look at it, Wow It has been well maintained and still looks bright and crispy.

Rian,
Just wanted to thank you for the absolutely beautiful kite. She came in last night and I just cant wait to fly her!

Jeff,
Thanks for the kite and it was a pleasure dealing with you. If I ever need any more PKD's i know where to go for a good deal and a great kite.

:singing:
Everyone, Rian & Jeff are great people to deal with, honest and on the ball with shipping. two thumbs up!! :thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks for the kind words Chad! I'm happy that you're happy! ;-) Hope you get lots of use out of the Beamer.

Flummoxed - 13-10-2010 at 04:11 PM

Bought and received kite from borntofli. Great seller. :thumbup:

stevensaero - 16-10-2010 at 08:37 AM

Quick Payment and Good Communication from buyer Lostfox1 - Enjoy the Turbo Bar!

thanson2001ok - 26-10-2010 at 05:20 AM

cheddarhead was great to buy from. Responsive, fast shipping, great packaging, item as described, good communication. Buy with confidence.

Thanks Rob.

thanson2001ok - 26-10-2010 at 05:25 AM

MGATC was a pleasure to deal with. Now if I can only pair spare time with decent winds to give the Venom a go.

Buy with confidence.

Thanks, Mel, for the great communication and the fast shipping.

shehatesmyhobbies - 1-11-2010 at 03:10 PM

I just had a great trade transaction with Flyjump! We did a trade, kite for kite. The Kite came in great condition and the communication on his part was fantastic. i would not hesitate having another transaction with him.

Thanks for everything Fly!

Good winds to you!

Bigkid

garydog - 1-11-2010 at 04:08 PM

Wish Bigkid had more kites that I wanted. great transaction.

Thanks

bigkid - 1-11-2010 at 05:15 PM

garydog, your welcome.

buggeyed - 1-11-2010 at 06:50 PM

Bigkid

Just received a kite from Bigkid.Quick shipping and kite is in great condition as described :thumbup::thumbup:

bigkid - 1-11-2010 at 07:18 PM

Careful with that big kite or we will have to call you big eyed:o

Todd - 3-11-2010 at 09:53 AM

Big hats off to Mike of Kiteline!

I just received my F ARC 1200 in what I can only describe as NEW condition, unbelievable... THANK YOU SIR!

Top notch seller in my book.

shaggs2riches - 4-11-2010 at 05:22 PM

Hats off to tridude for the easy sale of his (mine now) 12meter speed2. Stand up guy would definitely deal with again. Also hats off to John at powerzone for the outstanding work tuning up said kite. Quick reliable work and service, now I just need some wind to get it out for a fly. Thanks again guys:thumbup::Ange09:

Shaggs

kiteline - 5-11-2010 at 10:10 PM

Thanks for the compliment Todd. This was an easy deal. You didn't beat around the bush. You said you wanted it and you paid. I think the whole thing took less than 24 hours. Enjoy your kite.

-Mike

sTEPSIDe - 8-11-2010 at 04:22 PM

Thanks to canuck for a very smooth international transaction... (hey Canada is still over the boarder from the US!!!)

Took just over a week to clear customs and show up at my job in a well packaged box. I almost ran out for lunch to fly, but of course I was in a suit today... There is always tonight... yes tonight.

Thanks again canuck. I would not think twice buying from him again.

Brian

Jovver - 13-11-2010 at 10:28 AM

Props to windsurfslice for excellent communication, great pricing, and insanely fast shipping. The Blade IV is in great condition and I can't wait to take it out. All transactions should be that easy. Thanks!

rocfighter - 14-11-2010 at 05:38 AM

Just got my PTW e-trex holder from Big Kid :thumbup:. Quick shipping and realy nice holder. Very heavy duty and GPS fits in real well.
Good guy to buy from every thing went smooth.
Dave.

Todd - 16-11-2010 at 06:35 AM

Jeff at Big Kid Kites!

Quality transactions and a great guy! Thanks for the 6,8,10m Soulfly II's, they will be loved... :smilegrin:

bigkid - 16-11-2010 at 07:27 AM

Todd, hang on tight to those kites, I know how kids get with stuff that dad USED to have.:rolleyes:
And thank you. :thumbup:

shehatesmyhobbies - 16-11-2010 at 04:20 PM

I would also like to thank Jeff from Big Kid Kites. I got the last gps holder that Popeye made from Jeff. He shipped it very quickly and his responses came quickly!

Thanks Jeff! Hope to see you on the beach one day!

bigkid - 16-11-2010 at 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by shehatesmyhobbies
Thanks Jeff! Hope to see you on the beach one day!

How bout half way, at NABX? And your welcome.

chudalicious - 19-11-2010 at 10:36 AM

Just sold my 5m Apex II kite to flyguy0101... great transation, great guy!

Thanks Scott and happy winds to you and your son!

:D

flyjump - 19-11-2010 at 10:54 AM

Shehatesmyhobbies is an incredible trader. He was quick to ship and respond. Thanks buddy!

flyguy0101 - 19-11-2010 at 10:54 AM

recently bought and sold some kites with several folks all were great to deal with:
chudalicous- bought a kite (basicly new) from her super easy great transaction
sparkin larkin- bought two Arcs from him- kites were in great shape better than expected
ktown- sold him a kite- easy to work with
pigryder- sold him a kite- easy to work with
It is great to be part of such a wonderful group of people- thanks
Scott

flyjump - 19-11-2010 at 10:55 AM

Ejmichael is an awesome buyer. Sent money the day of sale. Very trustworthy guy

sparkin_larkin - 24-11-2010 at 02:18 PM

Flyguy0101 is cruise control to deal with...payment shipping everything:D
Buy with and sell with confidence..
L

Seanny - 25-11-2010 at 10:07 AM

Mike at Big Mike's Kites. He's a nice guy, always answers your emails. Transactions are flawless. He doesn't get on here too often, but if you shoot him an email about something in his shop, he will always reply with help.

http://www.bigmikeskites.com/

Cheers,
Seanny

sTEPSIDe - 5-12-2010 at 04:59 PM

Patrick (aka PrairieWind) is a great seller. Purchased a kite from him and he shipped it the same day. Would not hesitate from purchasing from him again.

Brian

sTEPSIDe - 12-12-2010 at 01:18 PM

Marek (aka mdpminc) is a great seller. Shipped the kite same day and even sent a follow up email to ask how I liked it.

Brian

thanson2001ok - 21-12-2010 at 04:19 PM

Bought a 3m trainer from Hazegry. Nice kite, great price, good communication, fast shipping, got here in great condition. Two :thumbup: thumbs :thumbup: up!

Thank you.

Props to PNW Flyer

macboy - 21-12-2010 at 06:00 PM

Got the Rev today - in plenty of time for Christmas and the thing looks to be BRAND NEW! This guy not only is a super seller, he's killer meticulous at taking care of his gear.

Thanks man! You've officially made a happy kiter outta me and created a new kiter in the beneficiary of this Christmas gift.

PNW Flyer - 21-12-2010 at 07:45 PM

Macboy,

Thanks again for the props.

May your new kite bring you years of happiness!!

Btw, I responded on the other thread and my post.

Take care and enjoy!!

Cheddarhead - 25-12-2010 at 08:33 PM

Bought the infamous Reactor 8.3 from Mougl and couldn't have been happier with the sale and the shipping. Got it just in time for Christmas! Great seller, fast shipping and the kite is in excellent shape!

Buy with complete confidence, A++

Thanks again Scott.

Thanks!!

kiteetik - 27-12-2010 at 12:23 PM

Many thanks goes out to Todd and Chad for my venom which i received today--it was well packaged and in wonderful condition as stated!!kudos to a couple of great guys on pkf!!(of course, most of you already know this).......don

Todd - 27-12-2010 at 02:32 PM

Very welcome Don, thank you!

Chad - 28-12-2010 at 07:47 AM

Thx Don for the kind words! I hope you enjoy it. Happy New Year!

Good Winds
Cheers
Chad

burritobandit - 29-12-2010 at 03:51 PM

Just want to send some thanks to Powerzone for the great deal on that Hadlow harness. "Great seller, fast shipping, would highly recommend A++++++++++++++++======="
:thumbup:

cheezycheese - 30-12-2010 at 08:29 AM

:thumbup::thumbup: for Pigryder!!! Just received my half of a kite/atb trade.
The kite is beautiful and he even Picked up the shipping both ways... I am more than pleased...!!!

gabe - 30-12-2010 at 09:05 AM

Thanks Ric,
well of course we all know it that Ripsession Ric is a great guy, but still thanks again for the FS Psycho4!
Flys great! Loving it! /had to wait for the proper wind a bit to fly it/
Cheers
Gabe

Houston AirHead - 4-1-2011 at 05:46 PM

I just got Mr. Stetson's 17m speed today. He was an awesome person to do business with. Everything was as described, actually got to my door one day early. Can’t wait to set sail!

Thanks again
- Ken

stetson05 - 4-1-2011 at 06:59 PM

Wonderful! that it is there early. I think you will really get a lot out of this kite.

direnc - 9-1-2011 at 03:43 AM

I've just received a Rev kite in perfect condition from PNW Flyer. Awesome guy to deal with. Excellent communication and great attention to detail.
Thanks a lot!

PNW Flyer - 9-1-2011 at 11:17 PM

Direnc,

Good to hear you got your new baby!! Errr, I mean kite!:crazy:

Hope you enjoy! Good doing business with you too and thanks again!:wee:

SecondWind - 10-1-2011 at 03:10 AM

Made a smooth deal with csa_deadon for a 2.2m Yakuza. The kite was packed perfect and was just as described - thanks!

furbowski - 16-1-2011 at 06:56 PM

+ 1 for bassboi and shehatesmyhobbies, both kites arrived better than advertised, in great shape (well a teeny bit of sand on one for the persnickity....)

shehatesmyhobbies - 16-1-2011 at 07:53 PM

Furbowski was great to deal with, great communication. Payment no problem at all. Thanks Erik!

furbowski - 16-1-2011 at 10:30 PM

hey shehates.... I'm not persnickity at all, lots of sand in some of my kites (8m ace is the worst, once it gets into the tip cells I need to shake it out through the holes in the profiles, no sand channel in the trailing edge) the fabric was crispy on the 2m ace and it looks great! Great communication through out with both and OMG the twister looks brand new and the lines look like 99%!

bassboi - 21-1-2011 at 01:58 PM

LOL. I flew it about 20 times, that's all. I don't know how much much abuse the previous owner put on it, but all in all, it was an awesome kite.

Also, furbowski is a great person. Easy to talk to, and great responses. I would definitely buy the Synergy from him :P

Have fun with the kite, I know I did

furbowski - 21-1-2011 at 02:26 PM

It was in fantastic shape! One of the best deals I've gotten through the forum!

:thumbup:

Quote:
Originally posted by bassboi

Also, furbowski is a great person. Easy to talk to, and great responses. I would definitely buy the Synergy from him :P

:flaming:

'kin hell, mate, I'm not even going to try living up to that!

:lol:

truman - 21-1-2011 at 03:38 PM

Well I have purchased a couple of things on this forum and I thought I should let You guys know that apextech and Dakitez are great sellers and I would definately deal with them again.

Rob

bassboi - 21-1-2011 at 08:15 PM

WELL. what else u want me to say? I want something hooge now!

rocfighter - 8-2-2011 at 06:12 PM

I purchased the 13m PL Guerilla from Dagon
I was pleased with a package delivered to the house today when I came home. A long box from Texas with writing all over it saying " Do Not Cut Faberic Inside" WOO HOO I knew what this had to be. So like a child at Christmas I tore the tape off this well packed box to find my new used ( I like to call Redneck New) 13m PL Guerilla. Dagon told me it was in good condition and as far as I can tell in my livingroom all is as he said. So I say Dagon is a good seller and shipper.

sand flea - 13-2-2011 at 08:43 AM

Feyd is a good guy.
I did the unthinkable, I mailed a cashiers check to a PO box across the country to someone I don't know, in trust of getting something in return.
And it worked!
The package in return came quickly, well packed and was exactly as stated.
I like honest people, and Feyd is honest.

Samm - 3-3-2011 at 06:52 PM

bigben91682 is a great seller. Great kite and a great price. Answered all my questions and then some. I would buy again from him in a heartbeat.

seblue - 4-3-2011 at 02:11 PM

borntofli is a Great guy to buy toys from. I bought a PL Venom II 19meter last year from him and recently bought kitekillers from him. I just wish that there were more people from Chicago area that did this

Great seller

Looking_Up - 9-3-2011 at 07:13 PM

Wow is all I can say about the 16m v2 I purchased from feyd everything was above condition described I had to look for the one tiny piece of sail tape so much so that I thought he must have sent me the wrong kite the "used " lines look bran new and I got the bag even came with the little card that tells the color I am so stoked
Now all I need is someone to walk me through an ark
:cool:
Very pleased
I seriously feel like I received a bran new kite in the mail
Extra crispy please :wee:

stevep and apextech great to do business with

g00fba11 - 11-3-2011 at 07:39 PM

I purchased a PL Viper 6.8 from stevep. The kite was as described and delivered to my door in 3 days. Super kite and a great transaction.

I purchased a 7.5m HQ apex from apextech. the kite was as described and delivered super fast. Super kite and great transaction.

TRP - 15-3-2011 at 03:11 PM

Just wanted to drop a line and note that user JAYMZ is an excellent seller.

I purchased a gently used 4m Scout from him. The transaction could not have gone better.

Excellent communication. Quick shipping. Product arrived exactly, possibly better than described. Despite the USPS doing their best to mangle the package it arrived safe and sound, even two days earlier than they estimated.

A++ = http://www.powerkiteforum.com/member.php?action=viewpro&...

Thanks again, Jim. The kite looks great. Can't wait to get this sucker up in the air!

Sincerely,
Ted Pierson

tridude - 17-3-2011 at 12:08 PM

@Ripsession...................

9m Wainman Smoke that will sit under my 12............................great deal Rick........nice doing the biz with you

tridude - 20-3-2011 at 06:05 AM

Kevin aka Kami,

Great deal on his 13m P3............................thanks Kev!

ripsessionkites - 25-3-2011 at 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tridude
@Ripsession...................

9m Wainman Smoke that will sit under my 12............................great deal Rick........nice doing the biz with you

call me if you want to replace your SS 15m with a WH 15m

hehehe

thanks again

Looking_Up - 26-3-2011 at 09:37 AM

It was a pleasure dealing with flyguy

Would deffinatly do it again

flyguy0101 - 28-3-2011 at 10:53 AM

looking up was an upscale guy- made a trade with him and would deal with him again. we both got what we wanted:singing:
scott

Frathouse - 29-3-2011 at 06:35 PM

Just wanted to give a big thumbs up to doing business yooper33. The psycho4 8m came today and it's in amazing condition. Can't wait to get this kite out on the water.

Frathouse - 29-3-2011 at 06:36 PM

? Where did my post go?

bobalooie57 - 30-3-2011 at 07:19 AM

:thumbup: to Frathouse. Got a great deal with smooth transaction on his 11M Neo II. Now I see what I helped to finance! Thanks Brad! :bigok:

yooper33 - 30-3-2011 at 05:31 PM

Glad you like the kite Frathouse. Super easy dealing with you. Enjoyed our discussions via phone and appreciated your timely communications during our sale.

Jovver - 4-4-2011 at 08:14 PM

Two thumbs up :thumbup: :thumbup: to g00fba11. Easiest and quickest transaction ever and great communication. A+ buyer. Enjoy the bar and handles!

WIllardTheGrey - 6-4-2011 at 12:57 PM

BigEarl is fantastic.:bigok:

g00fba11 - 8-4-2011 at 04:20 PM

Looks like I forgot to give kudos to "beamerbob" and "jower". Two great people to deal with.

Thanks guys!!!

Have to throw on an edit.....

A shout out to Feyd.... thanks much!!!

Feyd is another that is great to deal with....

Did I missing anybody else???

BeamerBob - 8-4-2011 at 06:17 PM

thanks goofball. I not only found a guy that needed lots of my kites, but a friend too. See ya on skype!

kiteetik - 8-4-2011 at 07:00 PM

hats off to p8ntballsk8r!! great to deal with and he even packed my frenzy so i could just open it up and fly!!

loco - 8-4-2011 at 07:03 PM

Speleopower is top notch! Thanks on the Blade!

tridude - 11-4-2011 at 01:31 PM

even though our deal was via U2us or on the DL, B-Roc is a longtime outstanding member of the forum. His kites are as he says, Mint! If he's selling dont heistate....................buy with confidence, promote this cycle.......................:lol::lol::duh::duh:

mougl - 22-4-2011 at 03:11 PM

Rest assured that if you buy from Flash, the kite will be as promised and in excellent condition! Not to mention fast shipping! Top notch seller!

Flummoxed - 22-4-2011 at 05:23 PM

Like to give dave brown a big thumbs up :bigok: . Shipped quickly and kite was in awesome condition.

rocfighter - 25-4-2011 at 02:17 PM

This post should be in the wanted section not good traders. And the link is a bad start.

mougl - 25-4-2011 at 05:43 PM

Another superb seller is dirtslide!!!

Amazing deal and so nice to deal with. Highly recomended! Can't wait to fly side by side at NABX next year bro!

rapidcitydad - 28-4-2011 at 07:00 PM

Hey all, I bought the V-maxx from buggeye in B.C. and am completely happy with the buggy, price, quick shipping from Gerald. He is great to deal with!
Thanks again Gerald!

:Dhttp://www.powerkiteforum.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Newbie Bruce

buggeyed - 28-4-2011 at 11:47 PM

Rapidcitydad was great to deal with also,quick payment and all went well with the sale of the v-max.Enjoy the buggy Bruce,I know you'll have alot of great runs with it.:wee:

Gerald

dirtslide - 30-4-2011 at 09:15 AM

thank you for the kind words and i have to say what a pleasure it is to deal with you Mougl , lighting speed payment is always good and i do look forward to tearing across the playa with you @ NABX 2012 Scott .best wishes and enjoy. cheers DS

bigkahuna - 30-4-2011 at 09:51 AM

Did business with tridude and G-force, both great people to deal with. Thanks!

tridude - 30-4-2011 at 11:10 AM

back at ya Big K......................purchased a 5m Waroo this week.....................kite was immaculate........................highly recommend to sellers and buyers.............promote this cycle:thumbup::thumbup:

g-force junkie - 4-5-2011 at 05:28 PM

FYI
bigkahuna and gilligan are a pleasure to deal with, very smooth transaction, hope you guy's enjoy the kites.

gilligan - 9-5-2011 at 08:28 PM

I always forget this part when I've got new goods in my grubby hands.

Dirtslide... awesome

G-force junkie... awesome

Rip... awesome

Thanks y'all!

dirtslide - 10-5-2011 at 11:34 AM

i have to say not only did i make a great trade and sell of my sky country 10m kite i also made a great friend . Cheezycheese is a awesome guy and I'm pleased to have dealt with him . what other kiter do you know that would send a cold beer with the kite he sold to me so that i could wash the dust down after my first day with my new wing ,this wind brother gets two thumbs way up , thanks Marc hope to have a cold one with you sometime.:cool2:

cheezycheese - 10-5-2011 at 04:43 PM

Likewise Kenny, it was awesome to deal with you!! Look forward to sharing the wind one day !!! That SC is sweet, wonder if it's the only one down here...?

dirtslide - 10-5-2011 at 05:16 PM

yes i think it is , gotta love the oneoves.

Scudley - 11-5-2011 at 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by cheezycheese
Likewise Kenny, it was awesome to deal with you!! Look forward to sharing the wind one day !!! That SC is sweet, wonder if it's the only one down here...?

I think SC makes sweet kites. Yours is the only Madagascar this side of Greenwich. There is a Madagascar ll in Ontario, just outside of Toronto. So if you are thinking of starting an owners club you will be lonely.
The difference between them is the M2 has closed cells for water use. So far it has not hit the water, AFAIK, but the owner loves it on snow for floaty jumps.

S

p.s. If you are ever up this way you have to come to GP. GP is not much of a flying spot, but it is always awesome to fly with Dirtslide.

dirtslide - 11-5-2011 at 08:33 AM

like wise Scudley, and lets not forget my wife from another life Dustysocks . luv the two of you:thumbup::thumbup:

erratic winds - 12-5-2011 at 08:59 PM

Mauwi was absolutely a pleasure to do business with, I would recommend a purchase from him to anyone.

mdpminc is a great seller

Cerebite - 20-5-2011 at 05:19 PM

I got the 4.8 m NPW from mdpminc in the mail yesterday. A beautiful kite and great line -set.

I went out and flew it today in light wind on both two and four lines. After a short learning curve it flew awesome

Thank you mdpminc:singing::singing:

Pages:  1  ..  4    6    8  ..  13