Power Kite Forum

Good Trader List

Pages:  1  ..  5    7    9  ..  13

g00fba11 - 22-5-2011 at 07:44 PM

:D GRANDE KUDOS to Jeff at Big Kid Kites..... Thanks much for all your work in being the middle man and making things happen!!! :D

THANKS

bobalooie57 - 2-6-2011 at 09:11 PM

:thumbup: Mike Lebo. Though sorry he's selling off all his stuff, got a great deal on a bunch of line/sleeving. Thanks Mike.

jokiter - 3-6-2011 at 09:55 AM

+1 for BeamerBob :thumbup: :thumbup:. Great guy to deal with! I bought his 2m Beamer

g00fba11 - 3-6-2011 at 02:58 PM

2 thumbs up for ejmichel got a super crispy 2.8m RII from him...... Thanks much!!!!

BeamerBob - 3-6-2011 at 03:50 PM

I must give Kudos to g00fba11. He has bought lots of kites from me and has been fantastic to work with. Deal with confidence. We've become friends in the process. :thumbup::thumbup:

g00fba11 - 3-6-2011 at 04:11 PM

Yup, the more I pester beamerbob the more kites he sells me...... the strategy is working......

PS. don't tell beamerbob......I want more of his kites.......

Beers in Vegas in a about a month.....

And by the way a super guy to buy kites from......

dylanj423 - 6-6-2011 at 12:39 PM

good trade with mdpminc up in canada, eh : )

all smooth and went well good communication and fast shipping... extremely tidy package, too and in good shape

thanks again...

greasehopper - 7-6-2011 at 08:28 PM

g00fba11:

Great doin' business with this guy !!!

Materials arrived in crispy condition, as advertised, very timely shipping, plenty of solid info and background.

Based on my experience, this guy is spot on. Trade with confidence that your dealing with a straight shooter.

g00fba11 - 7-6-2011 at 08:43 PM

Thank you greasehopper!!! It was a breeze working with you also. Enjoy the kite. Fly safe.

2 thumbs up for greasehopper also.... smooth transaction....

g00fba11 - 8-6-2011 at 05:01 PM

:bigok: Thanks bigkahuna for a great kite..... super crispy..... can't wait to fly this one..... hopefully the wind is right when I get back in town.

Bigkahuna - buy with confidence......

Before you say anything beamerbob ..... yes it's another arc.....

Kober - 9-6-2011 at 09:41 PM

receive Yeti today........

quick shipping , kite as described in perfect like new condition

......... perfect transaction

seller : epoch

g00fba11 - 10-6-2011 at 05:23 PM

PHREERIDER..... Super to deal with.... Awesome.... Thanks.....

bigkahuna - 10-6-2011 at 06:20 PM

Thanks g00fba11, pleasure doing business with you as well! Hope you enjoy your new kite! :)

flyjump - 10-6-2011 at 07:32 PM

I forgot to add this a while ago, doneski and chudulicious are both good buyers. Honest and dependable. Thanks guys!

Brent_P - 13-6-2011 at 07:48 AM

rocfighter is an honest buyer, thanks for a quick and painless sale!!!

mougl - 13-6-2011 at 03:37 PM

Both Greasehopper and Smeagol were great to deal with! Super fast payment, and just plain nice guys! Great buyers!

Todd - 14-6-2011 at 12:34 PM

dylanj423 Great trading with you kite was better than described!

dylanj423 - 14-6-2011 at 07:09 PM

no worries... appreciate ya, todd : )

i cant wait to put my new one through its paces

Great buying from Jovver !!

flyinken - 15-6-2011 at 04:46 PM

The Mystic harness I bought from Jovver finally showed up.
It was in great condition for what I paid. I had to make the payment in 2 installments and Erik was very understanding.
I made the 2nd part of the payment on 1 evening, and the harness was shipped the next morning.
Thanks again Erik!

mdpminc - 16-6-2011 at 06:20 AM

Dylanj423 was great to deal with, V2 19m was in excellent shape. :thumbup::thumbup:
Next time I am in your neighborhood, beer is on me.
thanks again...

g00fba11 - 17-6-2011 at 02:25 PM

helimontana21

Is great to deal with. Super guy.

Great doing business with you. Outstanding piece of ripstop.

Thanks so much!!! :D

g00fba11 - 17-6-2011 at 02:28 PM

I am sure everyone knows this already.

Kent at awindofchange.com Super!!! What else can I say.

Super crispy Scorp.....

Thanks much!!!! :bigok:

greasehopper - 17-6-2011 at 05:05 PM

Just in case you didn't know... Mougl Rocks !!!

Great deal, great response and follow up, great turn around on shipping and the goods were exactly as advertised.

You can deal with confidence that you're working with a stand-up kinda guy.

g00fba11 - 17-6-2011 at 07:50 PM

Kudos to fixmykite.com

Made me some great modified pigtail sets for flying my scorpions on a 07 bar. Awesome work.

I have a new set of pigtails coming for the "cult" phanny......

g00fba11 - 22-6-2011 at 04:28 PM

Hey Todd.... Thanks much for the Charger..... and the wonderful surprise that came with it...... Superbowl Champ GB Packer colors.... woop woop

Everyone here already knows your great to do business with so I won't bother repeating.......

Thanks again.....

Off to the drag races........

rocfighter - 23-6-2011 at 01:01 PM

I want to let every knowThat Brent_P is a good guy. Though I have not received my kite yet due to the postal strike he was great to deal with and quickly answered all my questions. And I had a lot of them. With-in hours of my paying him he had the kite in the mail. ( maybe he should have been slower :sniff: ) And he has been very helpfull with postal strike info. I will follow up when I get the kite.

greasehopper - 23-6-2011 at 04:43 PM

stevensaero

Everything about dealing with this guy was first class. Very accurate description of the item, great response and follow up, just a clean, easy process all the way around.

Deal with confidence knowing you're working with a straight shooter.

Good on ya Bill.
Ken

greasehopper - 2-7-2011 at 12:39 PM

on geokite:

Deal with confidence. Great transaction, goods were exactly as advertised upon arrival and very timely with responses and shipping. OUTSTANDING !!!

Thanks Steve.

rocfighter - 5-7-2011 at 06:14 PM

Brent P.
Ok heres the follow up. The kite was on the steps today!! I noticed the Expediated shipping on the tag fist thing :lol: Ok so it took only 7 days short of a month. By no means Brents doing. The Postal strike happened to a lot of us. But it was packaged well and I opened it up and it seems just as discribed. I'm hoping to be trying this out on Thursday. So all is good in the world again.
Dave.

burritobandit - 6-7-2011 at 04:17 PM

Just want to leave a :thumbup: for macboy! It was a smooth transaction!

mdpminc - 7-7-2011 at 10:13 AM

:thumbup::thumbup: for a deal with Brent_P
BW17 is in great shape, cannot wait to try it out....
Thanks again.

ride_wv - 15-7-2011 at 06:51 AM

Cheezycheese and I traded kites and it was a thoroughly good situation. Do business with Cheezy, I hope to again sometime! Thanks Marc, its good to know you and I look forward to flying with you.

Looking_Up - 24-7-2011 at 08:59 PM

Just did a deal with midgaar
he was great to deal with and very expediant got the kite in less than a week after finalizing the deal kite was as advertized and i would do business with him again:bigok:

joedy - 1-8-2011 at 01:30 PM

Swooper (aka Peter) from BC sold me a Cabrinha Convert 3.5

Item arrived quickly and as advertised with one minor glitch that Peter took care of.

Good feedback for Swooper (Peter).

He is a good seller.

-joedy

mougl - 5-8-2011 at 07:16 PM

+1 for G00fba11

Payment was made before I could even mark it sold lol!!! Nice guy too. He saved me from the perils of a Reactor going crazy with Blade envy!!!

Thanks man!

g00fba11 - 8-8-2011 at 04:04 PM

@mougl.... no problem.... can't wait to try it out.... I will post the out takes of my first flight..... should be a good laugh......

@ChrisH.... +1 for a super transaction.... quick payment..... I already miss my Viper.... sorry Chris.... your Viper...... Thanks much!!!

ChrisH - 8-8-2011 at 08:27 PM

Thanks goof! Thanks for getting it here so quickly! Perfect transaction!

Jovver

indigo_wolf - 12-8-2011 at 10:36 AM

Praise and huzzahs to Jovver for a smooth transaction. Shipped quickly with delivery confirmation. Entire purchase probably took about 5-10 minutes of email exchanges for a done deal. :thumbup: :thumbup:

ATB,
Sam

Chad - 12-8-2011 at 11:45 AM

Jovver,

Thank you for a great transaction and quick return on responses.

Slingshot Jarvis 148 is in great condition as described and well protected in shipment

Chad

Jovver - 12-8-2011 at 04:07 PM

Thanks guys! Great transactions (as said above) with indigo_wolf and Chad. Enjoy!

csa_deadon - 12-8-2011 at 10:19 PM

+1 for KsKiteAddict. Fast payment and great comms. Enjoy the kite.

g00fba11 - 13-8-2011 at 09:29 AM

+1 for MASU.....Really great person to deal with......

Really sweet Pulse 2..... had to wait a couple of days for thunder storms to pass to to really take a look at it...... I got a bit of wind so I am off for a static go at this one....

Thanks so much Masu......

I am hoping this proves a stellar replacement for my 7.5m Apex that I have missed so much.......

ChrisH - 19-8-2011 at 02:54 PM

+1 for shaggs2riches! Bought a PL XR+ from him and everything went perfect, thanks shaggs!

KsKiteAddict - 19-8-2011 at 05:28 PM

Just completed a deal with Sean (csa_deadon) on his former PL RII 10.8m. Great to work with, graciously held kite for me while I collected the funds, packaged great for shipping and shipped fast with tracking number provided. Thanks for a great transaction, Sean!

KsKiteAddict - 19-8-2011 at 05:30 PM

Just recently dealt with Erik (Jovver) on an Ozone quad line set. Easy transaction, no problems, arrived quickly... thanks, Erik!

KsKiteAddict - 19-8-2011 at 05:33 PM

Recently purchased some accessories from Justin (Midgaer). Great experience, fast shipping, items exactly as described, would not hesitate to do business with this PKF member. Thanks Justin for the great deal and interesting history on the item!

KsKiteAddict - 19-8-2011 at 05:35 PM

Recently completed a deal with Jarrett (grouch) on a PL Twister II 3m that he was selling. Fast shipping, good communication, kite like new. Solid and reliable seller to deal with. Thanks, Jarrett!

KsKiteAddict - 19-8-2011 at 05:37 PM

Last month, purchased some bionic spring trucks and Talon bindings from Dave (DirtDave1). Great to deal with, super prices, very knowledgeable about what he sells. Would definitely do business with this seller again! Thanks, Dave!

KsKiteAddict - 19-8-2011 at 05:38 PM

Made multiple kite purchase from Kris (Opie) within last month. Great service and communication, great deals on equipment that could pass as new, excellent to deal with. Thanks, Kris!

KsKiteAddict - 19-8-2011 at 05:41 PM

Chris (pokitetrash) recently helped me buy a used Beamer 3.6 from one of his friends not active on PKF. Transaction was flawless, Chris patiently answered all my questions and his friend shipped the kite quickly. A great PKF member to deal with... thanks, Chris!

KsKiteAddict - 19-8-2011 at 05:44 PM

Have made more than one purchase from Bill (stevensaero). Products always as described, very professional to deal with, always fast shipping and got some fantastic deals in the process. Do not hesitate to buy from this PKF member! Thanks, Bill!

KsKiteAddict - 19-8-2011 at 05:46 PM

Have purchased from Kent (awindofchange) in the past and would not hesitate to do so again. Very willing to share his knowledge about products, no pressure to buy, fast shipping and just generally a great guy to deal with. Thanks, Kent!

KsKiteAddict - 19-8-2011 at 05:52 PM

Dino (DAKITEZ) got me started in kiting with the sale of a PL Viper 2.6m and a PL Twister II 5.6. That was to be my "quiver" for some time to come... what a silly thought that was as I have since realized how addicting this sport can be (and how much I need to stop looking in the PKF For Sale section)! Have since made multiple purchases from Dino (both new and used). He is amazingly patient with new people and always seems willing to share his knowledge about the sport. Great prices, always ships fast. A seller that can be trusted, do not hesitate to buy from him. Thanks, Dino!

g00fba11 - 20-8-2011 at 11:34 AM

+1 for mougl..... super guy to deal with......

got home from my trip and found a sweet 8.3m waiting for me.....

laid it out... swapped handles and strop.... tuned it in my backyard.... parapacked and now ready for a field trial......

Thanks so much mougl..... nice piece of ripstop...... it has a good home......

KsKiteAddict - 20-8-2011 at 04:01 PM

Just completed a deal with Mark (lmoaks) on a used Ozone Flow 4m. Kite arrived quickly, good communication, in excellent condition, great person to deal with. Thanks, Mark!

thanson2001ok - 22-8-2011 at 09:44 AM

I bought Chad's (formerly known as LostFox) Ivanpah. Great price. Excellent communication. Great packing. Prompt shipping. I couldn't be happier with the bug or the transaction. Thanks, Chad.

thanson2001ok - 22-8-2011 at 09:50 AM

When I learned that Tridude was searching for some Blades, it created an opportunity to make my very neglected and lonely 8.5m feel the love. As a result, we traded kites.

Don was a pleasure to work with. Great communication and prompt responses. Everything was represented well and the kite showed up as promised in the condition I expected. Thanks, Don (Tridude.) Say hello to my old friend, OK?

mukluk - 22-8-2011 at 09:10 PM

:thumbup:
+1 for macboy and RBboarder

got some oldies but goodies...thanks guys

i'm cut off now, at least until i've learned what i'm doing...

let it snow let it snow let it snow...

KsKiteAddict - 22-8-2011 at 10:49 PM

Just completed a deal with Mike_Lebo on a couple of his kites. Fast shipping, great communication, items as described arrived safely. A pleasure to do business with with this PKF member. Very sorry to hear that you are having to give up kiting for lack of time and hope that will not always be the case. Thank you, Mike!

KsKiteAddict - 23-8-2011 at 11:58 PM

Just completed a deal with Konrad (Kober) on a new Flexi Bullet 4.5m. Kite arrived quickly and well packaged. Flew it same day it arrived. Love this kite! Thanks, Konrad!

Kober - 24-8-2011 at 07:26 PM

Thanks Jim ..... ( KsKiteAddict )

Smooth transaction ..... Bullet found his first pilot ..... Enjoy ....

shehatesmyhobbies - 24-8-2011 at 07:55 PM

Just received a line set I picked up at a great price! Thanks Jovver!

Erik is a great guy and shipped fast! I have met him in person and easy to get along with!

No problems here

Kite lines are being donated to another kiter!

g00fba11 - 25-8-2011 at 09:04 AM

+1 for a super transaction with g-force junkie.....

super set of ripstop.....

deal with confidence with g-force junkie...... unless he is selling arcs.... then let me handle it.... :lol:

martinipro - 31-8-2011 at 02:58 PM

Just got my 16m venom II from Cheddarhead great seller! Even better deal!
Smooth sale, extremely fast shipping.

g00fba11 - 2-9-2011 at 06:04 PM

Another great transaction with Todd..... thanks much....

+1 for AD72.... great seller.... fast ship..... no worries.... now I need to get out and fly it!!!

now if I can only pry those phantoms out of beamerbobs fingers..... hmmmm.......

AD72 - 4-9-2011 at 12:06 PM

Thank you g00fba11. Likewise great transaction. Excellent communication and a man of his word. Let me know if you have any questions about the kite.
Cheers,
Adrian

mdpminc - 9-9-2011 at 09:50 AM

Great transaction with Todd,
Orange F-1200 is a beauty !
Cannot wait to fly it :crazy:, and yes I will be wearing adult diapers :lol:
Thank you Todd !

g00fba11 - 10-9-2011 at 02:57 PM

rdavis gets kudos and +1 for a fast ship on some super crispy ripstop.....

Really sweet looking kite.... thanks again......

@mdpminc you better set yourself up with a supply of "Ooops I crapped my pants" Have fun with that F Arc......

Cheddarhead - 12-9-2011 at 03:54 PM

Thanks Kiteyakker for such a great sale! Nice price on the Frenzy, quick shipping, great condition kite and a really nice person to deal with. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from you again!

Rob : )

4m access

code - 13-9-2011 at 05:07 PM

B-Roc sold me his 4m ozone access. Complete package as described...shipping and transaction went great. Haven't had a chance to completely go over the kite nor try it out.. No wind:mad:
And had dog duties all evening...she's not the greatest around kite bars considering the look like giant rubber bones to her:o will check it out more at work tomorrow.:wee:

KsKiteAddict - 14-9-2011 at 03:53 PM

Recently completed a deal with Rocky (Hardrock). Smooth transaction all the way, great seller to deal with! Fast shipping, great deal, would gladly deal with again in the future. Thanks Rocky!

rdavis - 16-9-2011 at 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by g00fba11
rdavis gets kudos and +1 for a fast ship on some super crispy ripstop.....

Really sweet looking kite.... thanks again......

Thanks g00fba11, i'm glad you're loving the kite! It was a real pleasure dealing with you and I hope we get to fly together sometime!

mougl - 16-9-2011 at 01:30 PM

Macboy...super to deal with. Easy going, quick payment. A pleasure!!!

KsKiteAddict - 16-9-2011 at 04:00 PM

Just completed a deal with Todd (thanson2001ok). Great communication, fast shipping, kite in beautiful condition. Do not hesitate to deal with this seller. Thanks, Todd!

thanson2001ok - 16-9-2011 at 04:07 PM

A real pleasure KsKiteAddict . You made it easy. Great comm, quick pay.

Now go fly the dang thang!

g00fba11 - 18-9-2011 at 12:45 PM

+1 for OmniSmurfZ he sent the payment through the second he said I'll take it.....

Hopefully you get hooked up on a nice 60cm bar with Kent or one of the guys here on PKF........

Have fun and fly safe.....

g00fba11 - 22-9-2011 at 01:15 PM

Super +1 for thanson2001ok

Great guy.... I am looking forward to meeting you soon.

Thanks for that awesome Phantom.......

thanson2001ok - 22-9-2011 at 01:31 PM

Hey, Goof.

It was a pleasure dealing with you. Hope to personally see that crazy thing in the air sooner than later.

Todd

jaymzmn - 28-9-2011 at 03:37 PM

+1 to badinfluence - rocky start but all sorted in the end.

jaymzmn - 28-9-2011 at 03:38 PM

+1 Donaldgould. Kite got here fast all well apart from a couple of tangles in the bridle.

Good seller.

jaymzmn - 28-9-2011 at 04:15 PM

+1 to badinfluence - rocky start but all sorted in the end.

dandre - 28-9-2011 at 07:14 PM

+10000 for Rdavis

Sent me the sabre2 promptly and holy #@%$#! what good condition.

When I first got it I was swimming in self satisfaction over how cool the sabretooth logo was...

Then I got it up in the air in 15+
Skudded a gravel parking lot in less than three seconds.
I am now scared of the sabretooth.
:singing::singing::thumbup:

PHREERIDER - 29-9-2011 at 05:35 AM

here's a sweep of sales /transaction.

HARDROCK!

BORNTOFLI!

PBC!

GOOFBALL!

hope i haven't forgotten anyone, i usually fail to do this!!

anyway, all solid !!

PHREERIDER - 29-9-2011 at 05:41 AM

OH yeah ,

DAKITES

AWOC

super traders , of the deluxe order! thanks for enabling my addiction

KAZEDOKA - 1-10-2011 at 08:50 AM

RIAN/East Coast Kites, Reference EuroTrax Tire Set purchase. Thanks again Rian This was a EXCELLENT Transaction, Prompt
shipment, parts as described, spot on communication, emailed tracking numbers and telephoned confirming shipment.
Thank you for super customer service. Much Appreciated Randy

thanson2001ok - 2-10-2011 at 05:45 PM

Picked up a Flysurfer Speed 2 19m SA from Kamikuza . Excellent transaction. Good communication, good price, good shipping. All thumbs up.

Thanks, Kami.

rocfighter - 6-10-2011 at 05:34 AM

I purchased the Lebre V max offered from Reco, Things got jumbled when I was working the deal with him and he sent me the email for someone else named Bruce, rapidcitydaddy on the forum to finnish the deal. But when all was done I have to say I got a great deal on a really nice buggy. When it got here the box was wrecked. Foam peanuts spilling out everywhere. But everything was bubblewrapped inside and all in great shape.
So all in all I will have no problem dealing with Reco or Bruce again. I'm very happy with the deal.
Dave.

mdpminc - 2-11-2011 at 02:34 PM

Thank you to Richardo (ripsessions) for the great transaction.
Would buy stuff from him again........
:thumbup::thumbup:

lamrith - 2-11-2011 at 03:23 PM

+1 for BigKid. Great to deal with, free hand delivery to my local flying sight. Try before you buy too!

+1 for Todd. All around great guy, goes out of his way to help anyone that needs it. Thanks for the Harness and Bar donation to help a newby get fully addicted!

Bigbear97e - 3-11-2011 at 04:37 PM

+++ for g00fba11
Bought a first gen PL Reactor 8.3 (Rasta colors) with bag and stropped handles.

exactly as advertised ... IMHO the kite is better than advertised ..... absolutely would not hesitate to transact with him anywhere, anytime

g00fba11 - 3-11-2011 at 05:05 PM

hey thanks Bigbear....... glad your are happy with the ripstop......

but I only transact with my wife or my kites... anytime anywhere..... :lol:

great to do business with you.....

XXL - 7-11-2011 at 03:28 PM

I just want to say ripsessionkites is great to buy from. :thumbup: I just recived my kite from him everthing was as expected Very happy:singing:

lamrith - 7-11-2011 at 04:00 PM

+1 for the G00fba11. Thanks for helping a newby out!:bigok:

csa_deadon - 9-11-2011 at 01:42 AM

Another smooth transaction with KsKiteAddict. payment sent when promised. Great communications.

KsKiteAddict - 9-11-2011 at 08:45 PM

A second flawless deal with Sean (csa_deadon). Don't think I will be selling either kite I have bought from him anytime in the near future (or the far future, for that matter). Prompt shipping with tracking number, always responded to questions, very fair prices. Thanks, Sean!

g00fba11 - 9-11-2011 at 09:04 PM

@lamrith...... anytime....... I take it you got the CL.....

lamrith - 9-11-2011 at 09:06 PM

Oh yeah and installed... where's my wind!!?!?!?:ticking:

rocfighter - 10-11-2011 at 02:32 PM

A big thanks to East Coast Kite Sports for the set on tires and rims I got from them. And the set of addaptors. A good price and great guys to do bussness with.

KsKiteAddict - 14-11-2011 at 08:38 AM

Just completed a trade with Austin (Statistic)... his FS Pulse 7m for my PL Twister II 5.6 and some cash. Fun transaction, went smoothly from start to end, great seller to deal with.

KsKiteAddict - 14-11-2011 at 11:24 AM

Just completed transaction with Brian (skimtwashington) for a small Radsails kite (Christmas gift for future kiter) and some Nasa wings. Fast shipping, good seller to deal with, very satisfied with items purchased. Thanks, Brian!
 Pages:  1  ..  5    7    9  ..  13