Power Kite Forum

Good Trader List

Pages:  1  ..  7    9    11  ..  13

Smeagol - 11-4-2012 at 01:24 PM

Lies, all lies! Haha. ;) Mogul is great to deal with as well, a great asset to the power kite community. :bigok:

Oh yeah, and Dino @ Dakitez of course.. A+ to deal with, instantaneous shipping and great communication/tips. Love buying from Dino 'cause my stuff gets here the very next day. :thumbup:

Didn't realize this section was here, oops...

-Mike

martinipro - 18-4-2012 at 06:17 PM

:thumbup: AnnieO

Great communication fast payment!

mdpminc - 19-4-2012 at 07:32 AM

Great transaction with Albatross Mark, very helpful and professional.
Some great tips for ARC user...
Both kites were in exactly the condition described.
Well packaged and fast shipping.
Highly recommended
:thumbup::thumbup:

thanson2001ok - 20-4-2012 at 08:27 AM

Just opened up a shipment from FlyJump . Kites and bars better than described.

Dealing with Adam is a pleasure. Great communication, good prices, and just an overall nice guy. Highly recommended.

Todd

mougl - 20-4-2012 at 09:32 AM

Got my Vapor from Rip. Kite, lines, and handles as described. Fast shipping and an excellent value!

Rip even threw in some playa dust at no additional charge!

cheezycheese - 20-4-2012 at 10:06 AM

:cool:

Soma - 24-4-2012 at 05:34 AM

This is long overdue but only got it now because Portuguese Customs, :flaming:

Humungous kudos for G00fba11. If He is selling, then you can bet it's a great buying.
If the kite was in the plastic wrapper, I would swear it was completely new.
As some people say: it must have "new essence in bottles", :D

Thank you Million Times.

P.S.: 1st flight will be later today, :bigok:

g00fba11 - 24-4-2012 at 05:51 AM

Kudos for you also Soma.... Great transaction...with the exception of the fun injected by your friendly customs agent...:lol:

Soma is a super person to deal with....

I am so happy customs finally let your Scorpion out of jail...:lol

Enjoy....fly safe!!! Let me know how you like those custom pigtails....

B-Roc - 26-4-2012 at 12:04 PM

Bought a kite from Kober. He was easy to deal with, offered a fair price and the kite came in the condition promised. I would recommend him as one who is good to do business with.

mougl - 26-4-2012 at 12:57 PM

Beaudryjoel is great to do business with! Fast payment, nice guy. Even had a great idea that saved some shipping!

g00fba11 - 26-4-2012 at 01:36 PM

Kudos and thumbs up for AnnieO....

Had a super transaction with her.....

Deal with confidence.....

Enjoy your new ATB...

mougl - 27-4-2012 at 07:50 AM

abkayak: super fast payment and pretty cool guy to do business with! Enjoy that Reactor!!!

Flyfish - 29-4-2012 at 03:36 PM

Just got Pulse 2 from kitedog. Two big thumbs up! Thanks bro!

martinipro - 1-5-2012 at 09:17 AM

Kudos to dave brown, great guy to deal with. Crazy fast shipping!

Kober - 3-5-2012 at 10:07 PM

B-Roc.... fast payment and easy transaction .... A+ buyer ....

Roadkyllphil - 23-5-2012 at 12:53 PM

I know this is the good trader list but I had dealings with a business, after ordering ripstop, thread and dacron tape from one supplier and left in the ;lurch I called Goodwinds in Washington. Paul there was helpful and took my order, assured me it will be in my hands by that Friday, this is Wednesday I called. And came through. It's a good thing cause it's for a kite I'm building for the wife to take to The Thang.

StebbimacDaddy - 24-5-2012 at 06:13 PM

Shout out for Samolot. Kites arrived quickly, were exactly has, and were sold at a fair price and I'm having a blast!

Magician - 31-5-2012 at 05:33 PM

Had a fantastic transaction with "distort".
Excellent communication, and super quick shipping .
Kite was in better condition than described .
I would feel confident recommending him to others.

crazymanme2 - 1-6-2012 at 01:12 PM

Had great dealings with g00fba11 (Ryan)Super fast shipping & kite was in new condition as stated.

Now if the rain will just stop long enough I will take this bad boy out & get some air in it & let it talk to me. :wee:

Will be back with a report as soon as weather permits.

Thanks for all the input from everybody on this kite. :singing:

powerpete18 - 1-6-2012 at 02:47 PM

Just bought a Mac bego 600 from B-Roc and it could not have been any smoother of a process. Super nice guy, got what i payed for, and even after a week of it arriving, he will still answer any question i have. definately an A+

g00fba11 - 1-6-2012 at 03:04 PM

@crazymanme2 .....wow that got there fast...... thanks again and kudos to you also.....great to chat with you....can't wait to see how things go with your first wack at it......

:thumbup::thumbup: for crazymanme2

beachrights - 4-6-2012 at 06:15 PM

Flyfish- Stand up guy- I bought his Waroo and those silly bridle pulleys were seized and unknown by Jim- Jim immediately said he would pay for the replacement costs. I offered to split the cost since I knew he really did not know they were seized- no chance, he PayPalled me the full amount:thumbup:

Thanks again Jim for your info and honesty in this deal!

shaggs2riches - 4-6-2012 at 07:57 PM

Another +1 to Dave Brown for a smooth sale on my new to me Latitude Blonde Kiteboard. Shipped fast and all came just as described. Thanks Again Dave!!!! Now I just gotta get out there and start riding. :Ange09:

mougl - 4-6-2012 at 08:09 PM

Buggydanny :thumbup: great guy and a great buyer!!

Peevee quick payment and easy transaction!

Flyfish - 4-6-2012 at 08:22 PM

Beachrights is awesome! We had a snafu finding some pulleys seized on the kite I sold to him. Thanks for your patience bro! I hope we can kite together some day soon!

bobalooie57 - 6-6-2012 at 08:20 AM

Kudos to flyguy0101, Scott put up an awesome deal, and I was quick to pounce! Kites just arrived, can't wait for wind and time off! zoom-zoom! Thanks Scott!

abkayak - 6-6-2012 at 12:40 PM

i owe a proper belated thanks to Mogul and Lmoaks. Both were a pleasure to do business with. True honest kite enabling pushers of the addiction...lets do it again soon.

buggydanny - 12-6-2012 at 10:44 AM

Quote:

Buggydanny :thumbup: great guy and a great buyer!! Peevee quick payment and easy transaction!

Got the kite last week, a lost faster than I expected. It was in great shape as described and am very happy with the purchase.

Feel confident buying from Mougl he gets a thumbs up :thumbup: from me.

Magician - 13-6-2012 at 02:16 PM

"Lad" is a great guy to do business with.
I purchased his Flexifoil Rage 2.5, and It arrived well packaged,
In the condition advertised, and shipping was quick, with no delays.
I could confidently recommend Lad to anyone.

Magician - 13-6-2012 at 02:26 PM

I owe NeilDeans7 a belated "Thank You" I wasn't aware of the good trader list
when I purchased his 6.8 Ozone Razor.
Neil is great, with constant communication, the kite was in better condition
than described, and the kite arrived quickly.
Buy or Sell with confidence.

ikemiester - 24-6-2012 at 08:14 AM

I just had 2 smooth easy transactions from Kober and Albatross Mark. Both are great sellers who deliver the expected product at a great price. Much thanks from the north Oregon coast! The board is still in good shape and the synergy... wow!

Flyfish - 29-6-2012 at 10:45 AM

Two thumbs up for Martinipro! Both kites I bought from him were just as he described. Shipped them fast and a super nice guy to boot!

flyinken - 2-7-2012 at 10:21 PM

Bought a kite from Bluegrass89 and I was very happy with the transaction.
Everything went smooth.
Kites/ lines/ handles were in great condition.
Thanks, Ken

rocfighter - 3-7-2012 at 01:41 PM

I bought some things and some stuff from BigKids Kites They came in today packaged like they were some ones baby. Wow they where well protected. Shipping was way faster than predicted and dealing with Jeff was awesome. I will not hesitate to buy from him again. And you shouldn't either.
Thanks Jeff.

KsKiteAddict - 3-7-2012 at 09:45 PM

Just completed a deal with Gianni (Ataud.Verde) who listed his friend's kite for sale (PL 14m Vortex). Great communication, fast shipping, provided me the tracking number. Couldn't be happier, both with the kite I got and with the guys I dealt with. Thank you, Gianni and Boris!

Ataud.Verde - 4-7-2012 at 08:59 AM

Thanks Jim (KsKiteAddict) it was a pleasure dealing with you too. Makes everything easier, deal with confidence-:)

greasehopper - 9-7-2012 at 03:34 PM

KsKiteAddict (AKA Jim)

Just can't say enough about how easily our deal came together, Jim. Timely responses to questions, we managed to work out a good trade for both our benefit, very timely shipping, outstanding packing job, the items arrived in order and exactly as advertised. One could not ask for a smoother, more enjoyable experience. Thank you for your time, patience and diligence. Fair winds and following seas to you, sir.

For PKF members, trade with confidence that you are working with a straight shooter who will follow through for you. All Aces here !!!

buggydanny - 10-7-2012 at 11:01 AM

Had a smooth transaction with dylanj423. He shipped promptly and was very easy to deal with. Kites were in great shape and I am very happy with them.

He has a super deal on a buggy now and anyone who is interested should feel very safe dealing with him.

KsKiteAddict - 10-7-2012 at 06:27 PM

Just competed a trade with greasehopper (Ken). Super guy to deal with. Great communication, fast shipping, provided tracking info and great info on kite I was receiving. No money changed hands and we both ended up with something we wanted, so it doesn't get much easier than that! Buyers should feel very comfortable buying from or dealing with this fellow PKF member.

Thanks for everything, Ken, and can't wait to try out the new kite!

KsKiteAddict - 12-7-2012 at 03:09 PM

Just finished selling a kite to flyin_dutchman (David). Great buyer to deal with, payment sent fast, excellent communication. Do not hesitate to deal with this person. Thanks David, for the purchase and I hope you get some great use out of that kite! Jim

KsKiteAddict!

flyin_dutchman - 14-7-2012 at 02:39 PM

Thanks Jim! (KsKiteAddict)
Pleasure dealing with you too. You made everything easy, great communication, and great deal on kite (its perfectly new). Have good confidence when dealing with Jim!

KsKiteAddict - 14-7-2012 at 09:55 PM

Just received a kite from lad on Saturday (PL Reactor 8.3). He offered an amazing deal on a kite in great condition and shipping was much faster than expected. Untangling the lines (a "bonus" mentioned in the original listing) was no problem at all and well worth the time. Lad responded to all my questions. Have purchase from him multiple times and all deals have gone smoothly. Future buyers/sellers can deal with confidence with this person. Hot, low-wind days are here for me, so this kite will get used for sure. Thanks, lad!

Suds after thuds - 15-7-2012 at 06:21 AM

Ken, aka. Bladerunner, changed his sale from KO 2 RTF for me when he realized that that was what I really needed. Crispy and in excellent shape. Thank you very much for turning me to the d'arc side.

Peter, aka Suds after thuds

KsKiteAddict - 18-7-2012 at 03:44 PM

Purchased a leash from Masu. Great communication, tracking info provided, fast shipping, excellent PKF member to deal with. Thanks, Masu!

nocando - 18-7-2012 at 07:22 PM

Another big thumbs up for Beaver Bob, recently purchased a 3.3 Reactor 11 from him.

No dramas all was as described, even down to a good coating of playa dust, brought memories back.

:singing::singing::singing::singing::singing::singing::singing::singing::singing::singing:

BeamerBob - 18-7-2012 at 07:26 PM

Glad you are liking it Glen! You are the farthest I've ever shipped a kite before! You are a pleasure to deal with as well.

KsKiteAddict - 19-7-2012 at 10:58 PM

Big thumbs up for dealing with pbc (aka Philp). Just completed a kite-for-kite trade with him. Without being planned, it worked out so that we each received our respective kites on the same day. Easy to work with, great communication, supplied tracking info, and I got a great kite and bar out of the deal. Thanks Philip... enjoy your new kite, cause I know I am going to have fun with mine! Jim

AnnieO - 20-7-2012 at 03:53 PM

RonH was super to deal with. It's awesome when its rather obvious that the gear has been well cared for. The 8.3 Reactor is just as you described- Thanks!

erratic winds - 20-7-2012 at 06:53 PM

Just a reminder that Stetson05 is a solid seller! Vegas hubs from him without a hitch. Brand new in box!

stetson05 - 21-7-2012 at 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by erratic winds
Just a reminder that Stetson05 is a solid seller! Vegas hubs from him without a hitch. Brand new in box!

Thanks man, I hope you get some good use out of them!

Nomadic - 21-7-2012 at 07:03 PM

I had a great experience with RockClimber26. Fast shipping, great communication and got exactly what I was expecting. Now just waiting for the appropriate breeze to bring it skyward.

Thanks RockClimber26.

KsKiteAddict - 25-7-2012 at 11:13 AM

Just completed another smooth and easy deal with Brian (aka skimtwashington). Helped a friend of mine purchase a harness Brian was offering a great deal on. Super fast shipping, great communication, a pleasure to deal with this PKF member. Thanks, Brian!

ncbowhunter - 25-7-2012 at 05:51 PM

Just purchased and received a Beamer from soliver and am very pleased with his communications,honesty and shipment of the kite. Great guy to deal with ! Thanks Spencer

KsKiteAddict - 26-7-2012 at 06:07 PM

Completed a very fast and smooth deal with Ted (aka TRP). Fantastic seller to work with, offered great value, excellent communication, lightning fast shipping, and I even got some free sand to remind those of us stuck here in the Midwest what a beach might look and feel like... thank you, Ted!!

KsKiteAddict - 5-8-2012 at 10:55 PM

Recently sold a kite to NW Flyer (aka Ken). Fast payment, great communication, a pleasure to deal with this PKF member. Thanks, Ken! Hope you and your wife get some great use out of that kite (and hope the state of Washington eventually increases the number of days you are allowed to buggy on your own beaches!). Jim

Chad - 8-8-2012 at 06:18 PM

Had a great transaction with Taper123 over a Scorpion 16M in great shape!

Thank you for all your help and great price Taper123

Buy with confidence!

Transaction with KsKiteAddict

NW Flyer - 9-8-2012 at 07:37 PM

Just wanted to pass on that I had a great experience buying a PL Viper kite from Jim (KsKiteAddict). He was very quick to respond to my E-mails and sent the kite out for faster delivery than I expected and needed. Packaging was fine and the kite was exactly as promised - new and in original packaging bags. Wouldn't hesitate to make another deal on down the line. Double thumbs up !!! :yes:

KsKiteAddict

ncbowhunter - 15-8-2012 at 04:53 PM

Just received the beamer from Jim and this thing is better than described. Jim is a pleasure to deal with, he was very honest and quick to respond to my U2U's. I hope to deal with him again someday as I will gladly accept his used kites.
Thanks Jim!!!!!!!!!

KsKiteAddict - 15-8-2012 at 08:22 PM

Just finished a sale to Rodney (aka ncbowhunter)... great person to deal with, fast payment, really good to work with! I hope to deal with you again some day, Rodney. Hope you get some great use out of that kite! Jim

KsKiteAddict - 17-8-2012 at 09:34 AM

Just completed a sale to Tom (aka tomkite). Excellent transaction, fast payment, great communication, a pleasure to deal with! Thanks for your purchase and I hope you get many, many hours use out of that kite! Jim

tomkite - 18-8-2012 at 01:54 PM

Just finished a transaction with Jim (KsKiteAddict) Excellent all around!! Would deal with Jim again no question.

thanson2001ok - 19-8-2012 at 06:04 PM

Sold a kite to FlyJump. I have bought a few kites from Adam in the past. Now it worked the other way. Great buyer, excellent communication and fast payment.

Cheddarhead - 20-8-2012 at 04:18 PM

Just bought a beamer from BEC for my wife to fly, her first four liner. Kite is exactly as described, in perfect shape! Bruce is a super guy to do business with, wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again. Thanks for the sale and happy winds to you!

stetson05 - 23-8-2012 at 08:23 PM

I have to add Beamerbob to the list again. Thanks for the GoPro! I am running out of video excuses.

Tibi - 28-8-2012 at 09:21 AM

Finally was able to test my kite with a tune-up that John (Powerzone) did to my Flysurfer Speed 2.5, 19m. I'm very satisfied, John did a great job :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

tridude - 4-9-2012 at 08:37 PM

Flyjump purchased my navi bar and lines.......deal was done in less than an hour......buy and sell with confidence...........gracias mi amigo, todo bien!

Nfish - 14-9-2012 at 02:53 PM

Just purchased a kite from mdpminc. Very responsive and fast shipping. Kite looks exactly like the pictures and described. Thumbs up!

KsKiteAddict - 27-9-2012 at 08:09 AM

Completed a trade with Mike (Smeagol). Everything went smoothly, fast shipping, great communication, packed well, kite looks brand new (guess it practically is). Future buyers and sellers should not hesitate to deal with Mike, he is an excellent person to deal with. Thanks Mike!

Brent_P - 28-9-2012 at 12:09 PM

martinipro

Best buying experience ever on the internet!!! Thanks for the awesome kites!!!

Good Winds!

KsKiteAddict - 29-9-2012 at 07:46 AM

Just finished selling a kite to James (Eastciderida). Fast payment, good communication, great to deal with. Thank you, James and hope you get some great use out of that kite. Jim

martinipro - 1-10-2012 at 06:20 AM

Thanks man!
Great guy to deal with, fast payment, A+ Buyer!
Quote:
Originally posted by Brent_P
martinipro
Best buying experience ever on the internet!!! Thanks for the awesome kites!!!
Good Winds!

tridude - 16-10-2012 at 05:26 AM

jeepersjoey.....excellent buyer, fast payment, kite savvy, sell with confidence.....gracias Paul.............................

KCKITEFLYER - 16-10-2012 at 03:02 PM

chiKiter Does anyone have an experience with dealing with the gentleman? I realize he just registered. He mentioned something about wanting to buy a kite from me via the Green Dot MoneyPak route

I have spoken to him on the phone and sounds to be like a nice person.

I am not familiar with that method at all. Thanks

kiteballoon - 18-10-2012 at 09:51 PM

Bought a kite from Gianni, excellent seller and transaction. Thanks!

beachrights - 19-10-2012 at 04:34 PM

Just got my Vipers from Josh AKA Heliboy 50 and despite him taking a beating from our USPS systems rates he stood behind his deal! Kites, lines, handles, killers, line wraps and bags are all excellent!! He even threw in his homemade Cinch Straps! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks Josh- And somebody buy a Buggy from him will ya?! He makes them!

beachrights - 19-10-2012 at 04:44 PM

test

KCKITEFLYER - 19-10-2012 at 09:28 PM

Sold a 16m Rebel to Chikiter. Once we got the Paypal figured out it was smooth sailing from there. Great to work with and a nice guy!

heliboy50 - 25-10-2012 at 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by beachrights
Just got my Vipers from Josh AKA Heliboy 50 and despite him taking a beating from our USPS systems rates he stood behind his deal! Kites, lines, handles, killers, line wraps and bags are all excellent!! He even threw in his homemade Cinch Straps! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks Josh- And somebody buy a Buggy from him will ya?! He makes them!

Very easy and pleasant transaction with great communication. Thanks, Paul! Enjoy!

KsKiteAddict - 25-10-2012 at 04:08 PM

Just completed a kite sale to Erick (yorkbrick). Excellent buyer to deal with. Fast payment, great communication, smooth transaction all the way. Thanks Erick and hope you get some great use out of that Montana in the coming snow kiting season! Jim

Powerzone - FS bar with accessories

mdpminc - 25-10-2012 at 06:07 PM

John from powerzone has delivered again !:thumbup::thumbup:
Everything better than expected :singing:

Buy from John with utmost confidence.

timothymcmackin - 26-10-2012 at 04:39 AM

Just bought a kite from DihongShao2000. He shipped it quickly and the kite was exactly as promised. Thanks!

http://www.powerkiteforum.com/viewthread.php?tid=23641

Looking_Up - 29-10-2012 at 12:10 PM

:wee: Just recieved to Ozone kites from thanson2001ok aka todd hanson and the kites arrived as advertized verry happy with the kites and seller

Flyfish - 29-10-2012 at 02:17 PM

Just got my new Psycho 4 from Pete aka Lunchbox! Super stoked! No hesitation ever buying from him in the future, even if he is a windsurfer! LOL!
Great deal!

thanson2001ok - 29-10-2012 at 02:24 PM

@Looking_Up - thanks for the kudos. You were a pleasure to deal with. A recommended buyer!

Enjoy the Sami's.

heliboy50 - 29-10-2012 at 02:29 PM

Thanks to treblehook. Smooth transaction and great communication. Enjoy the kite!

treblehook - 29-10-2012 at 06:30 PM

Back @ ya heliboy50 ...talkin about quick..u2ued Friday night...
Western Union Saturday...Kite on my front porch Monday when I got home from work ....bing a batta boom , Kite as described, Great seller
Thanks again heliboy50 :thumbup::thumbup:

tridude - 29-10-2012 at 09:21 PM

Big ups to Burrito Bandit and Lunchbox........the Blade and Reactor better than described and shipped very quickly..........muchas gracias mi amigos..........

thanson2001ok - 31-10-2012 at 10:24 AM

Great buy with heliboy50 . Good communication, fast shipping, kite as described. Recommended seller.

heliboy50 - 31-10-2012 at 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by thanson2001ok
Great buy with heliboy50 . Good communication, fast shipping, kite as described. Recommended seller.

Back at you, Todd. Great guy, and a pleasure to deal with! Enjoy!

heliboy50 - 31-10-2012 at 09:08 PM

Great deal from dylanj423. Screaming price, great communication. Deal with confidence!

kiteballoon - 9-11-2012 at 06:49 AM

Bought from lunchbox, excellent seller, kite as described;-) a pleasure. Thanks for the kite!

kite killer - 9-11-2012 at 07:56 PM

Thanks Feyd, Awesome fast shipping on the Frenzy!

nocando - 11-11-2012 at 04:00 AM

A big :bigok::bigok: for Lunchbox on the down under sale

Crash then swim - 12-11-2012 at 08:03 PM

jollydriver had great communication and was fun to deal with. I hope you enjoy all the new kites. Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.:wee:

Cheddarhead - 13-11-2012 at 05:38 PM

Thanks Dandre! Your def nice to do business with! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from you again. Good communication and smooth transaction.:thumbup:

thanson2001ok - 17-11-2012 at 11:00 AM

Excellent purchase from Hondamon . He is out of the country but kites are here in US. Communication was excellent. Kites as described. Fast shipping. Buy with confidence.

He has a couple left! http://www.powerkiteforum.com/viewthread.php?tid=22737

wabs - 28-11-2012 at 07:04 PM

Just had a great experience buying from Blake (KCKITEFLYER).

Clear and quick communication, great condition - as described, quick shipping.

:thumbup::thumbup:

KCKITEFLYER - 28-11-2012 at 07:45 PM

Thanks for that!

KsKiteAddict - 29-11-2012 at 06:28 PM

Just completed a purchase from Daniel (dandre on PKF)... a GI deck and wheels. Great person to deal with, kept me informed about shipping details, items exactly as expected. Thanks Daniel and good luck to you in coming months. Hope you are just taking a break from kiting and not totally giving it up forever.

dandre - 29-11-2012 at 07:03 PM

Likewise, Jim (kskite) was lovely to deal with, and even sent me a nice letter of encouragement w/ payment .
 Pages:  1  ..  7    9    11  ..  13