Power Kite Forum

New Hadlow Vid

Drewculous - 14-7-2009 at 09:37 AM

This kid is freaking amazing, some of his tricks are just insane! Enjoy!

i still cant get over that last jump... just un-comprehend-ably sick!

domdino - 14-7-2009 at 10:14 AM

He is mindblowingly fast and ORIGINAL! I'm not really interested in wakestyle riders, i'm definitely more blown away by ruben in terms of how big his balls are but it's clear that Hadlow has an insanely high level of skill and he makes those moves just look incredible. Great vid thanks Drew :)

USA_Eli_A - 14-7-2009 at 12:29 PM

:eekdrull:

snobdr - 15-7-2009 at 07:14 AM

Thats why Hadlow is 5x world champ The Calibrate vid is the sickest all around vid ive seen. The production is just crazy.

Drewculous - 15-7-2009 at 10:18 AM

yeah i saw that calibrate vid a few months back... very good stuff!

The doofy storyline was, well... doofy... great skills tho :thumbup:

snobdr - 15-7-2009 at 10:20 AM

there was a story line???? lol

Drewculous - 15-7-2009 at 10:26 AM

yeah, the bartender telling him the island was on strike, and that he couldnt leave, and couldnt get any smokes, and that hadlow was doomed to spend the rest of his life there... surfing all day long, while music was put to it... its kinda strange

And wtf was with his hologram projector? Did i miss the memo, i want one... lol

snobdr - 15-7-2009 at 11:22 AM

Heck with the hologram I want to be doomed to be stuck on New Caledonia, kiting everyday and having my moves put to music.

PHREERIDER - 15-7-2009 at 11:34 AM

the hologram demo the no center strut rig ..

then hadlow says he having trouble with a move and the bartender tells him just use the other hand and the next six or clips are of him doing it, or was it catch it with the same hand something like that. same hand on a pass

Drewculous - 15-7-2009 at 12:31 PM

like i said... weird plot... cool vid!

And yes, we would all love to be that sort of doomed :yes:

snobdr - 15-7-2009 at 01:12 PM

To tell the truth i didnt catch the plot i was to mesmerized but the sick moves.