Power Kite Forum

Wildwood Buggy Bash (Fall 09)

Pages:  1  

ragden - 24-8-2009 at 11:05 AM

Since nobody has thrown this up here yet, I guess I'll put it up.

The next Wildwood Buggy Bash has officially been set. Dates are October 02 - 04. Location is Wildwood Beach.

You can check www.wildwoodbuggybash.com for more information. I'll be staying at the apollo motel located in Wildwood, NJ (www.apollomotel.com), along with some other guys also attending.

Due to unknown wind directions, we do not know yet where we will be setting everything up. As we get closer to the date, that information will be made available.

Feel free to post questions, etc and I will do the best I can to answer them. If I dont know the answer, I'll find someone who does.

Hope to see you all there. :wee:

Tibi - 8-9-2009 at 06:28 PM

See you there!

lad - 8-9-2009 at 06:45 PM

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
:singing::wee::spin::roll::smilegrin::yes:;):tumble::thumbup::wink2::singing:

cheezycheese - 8-9-2009 at 06:45 PM

i will drive down for the day on sat. but alas, i have no buggie.... i am looking forward to meeting some of you guys.

lad - 8-9-2009 at 06:49 PM

cheezycheese ,

Be sure to ask Don for a Blokart demo ride:bouncy:

cheezycheese - 8-9-2009 at 06:52 PM

awesome... looking foward to it!!!

Maven454 - 9-9-2009 at 03:01 AM

Still haven't decided if I'll drag my happy @$$ up there. Well, over really.

Todd - 9-9-2009 at 04:11 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Maven454
Still haven't decided if I'll drag my happy @$$ up there. Well, over really.

What!?! :puzzled:

You'll miss out on a very good time!

Can't wait!

ragden - 9-9-2009 at 04:48 AM

If you live in the DC area and need a ride, let me know. I might be able to finagle something for ya. :)

Maven454 - 9-9-2009 at 04:56 AM

The ride is not the issue, it's just me being lazy and non-committal. Something that I excel at and is a whole separate issue :bouncy: Thanks for the offer though.

ragden - 9-9-2009 at 05:19 AM

Oh... well.. get yer arse in gear and get out there. Its gonna be a blast. :)

If you need a kiting intervention, please provide your time schedule so we can arrange for a "kiting assault crew" to pick you up and make sure you get there. :D

Maven454 - 9-9-2009 at 05:23 AM

Besides, no buggy, no waterboards, just ATBs. Would they work on the sand there?

ragden - 9-9-2009 at 05:24 AM

Darn straight. Quite a few guys ride landboards at Wildwood. Works great. Long as the tide is low (which it will be for the bash), there is PLENTY of beach for you to cruise on. Bring it all on down. You'll be glad you did.

Maven454 - 9-9-2009 at 05:34 AM

Does the Apollo usually fill up? Do I need to make reservations or just show up?

ragden - 9-9-2009 at 05:39 AM

This is off season, so you could probably just show up and be alright. I made a reservation because it makes me feel better about the whole deal (and I can get the room I want sized for all the psychos that are crashing with me..). It is really your call. Chances are good that if you just show up, you will still be able to find a place to crash. The Apollo is the cheapest place in town, but I am sure there are other places that will be open if it fills. Your call bud.

lad - 9-9-2009 at 06:10 AM

Maven454:

If you don't drag your gluteus slaximus over to The Bash, you'll be very sorry when you see the videos that will come out of it!

One warning about Wildwood though - once you've tried your ATB in steady breezes on hard-packed sand, you may never want to leave! Inland gusts over grass just won't cut it anymore! Moreover, you'll probably have a few chances to try a new kite, buggy and a blokart.

They're also cheapo motels north along 47 that will always have vacancies (tho' once you stay in one, you'll understand why!) :wink2:

Todd - 9-9-2009 at 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by lad
Maven454:
If you don't drag your gluteus slaximus over to The Bash, you'll be very sorry when you see the videos that will come out of it!

Gluteus Slaximus :lol:

There will be no video's from me... I'm protesting until LBJ finishes one from the last bash AND Dillon to post up his pictures:P

Maven454 - 9-9-2009 at 10:33 AM

I probably might as well show up. It's just under 4 hours away and I have that Friday off anyway. Here's hoping I feel motivated :bigok:

ragden - 9-9-2009 at 11:15 AM

Maven, buddy, this will be my third Wildwood Buggy bash event, and each one keeps getting better than the last. If only for the opportunity to try some other kites, you gotta come. Lots of kites to try, lots of stuff to ride, good food, good friends... its all there. If you already have Friday off you might as well come out. You could probably even find somebody to hook up with to cut the cost of staying in a hotel.

The only downside is that you will never be satisfied with kiting in the DC area again. Hope to see you there. :)

sofa king - 9-9-2009 at 11:42 AM

ill be there, not sure which day thou, waht do you'll think would be the best to go of the 3 days?..... i dont have a buggy, i use a snow sled:bouncing: Where exactly in wildwood is this, near the convention center?

also what times this usually start/end?

Maven454 - 9-9-2009 at 12:01 PM

I'm just guessing, but I bet that it starts as soon as there's two people and an open beach and ends when there's only one person and/or no beach :rolleyes:

bobalooie57 - 9-9-2009 at 05:59 PM

Hey,guys, I gotta say that it will be well worth the effort to make the W. W. Bash! I made it to the spring bash last May, and am seriously considering making it down there for the fall bash, the 7+ hour drive will be rewarded with fresh coastal breezes, good times and great new friends. Lots of kites and equipment to try, and tons of experience to learn from. I will, of course, probably make it a 3-4 day trip to get the most out of it, it will probably be the last great session I get before the snow flies, then it will be all local action while it lasts! Can't wait!

ragden - 10-9-2009 at 05:19 AM

The tides will determine when the beach will be rideable. Looking at the tide charts for the three days, I would guess the following times will be the best window to be on the beach:

Friday: 1000 - 1600
Saturday: 1030 - 1630
Sunday: 1100 - 1700

If the wind direction is right (impossible to tell at this point), you can ride for a lot longer than that. High tide is even rideable if the wind direction is perfect, and you have big tires on your buggy (landboard is pretty much out at that point).

I will probably be on the beach sooner than the times listed above, and will stay until I cannot ride anymore. Whether that is due to winds, or tides, or whatever.

Where on the beach we will be totally depends on wind direction. North beach favors winds from the NE & SW respectively. While the South section (much larger, btw) favors winds from the SE & NW respectively. Anything other than those wind directions can be ridden on either side, but won't be nearly as much fun. These decisions will be made much closer to the actual date/time group. I can post here once we know where we are going, but for people who cannot check down here, drop me a pm, and I can give you my phone number as I will have it while I am on the beach, and can give updates on where people are heading.

Hope to see you there. :)

bugymangp - 10-9-2009 at 05:36 AM

i`ll be there for sure this time.
its been to long since i buggied there. or anywhere for that matter.

ragden - 10-9-2009 at 05:37 AM

Glad to hear it man. Looking forward to meeting ya. :)

Maven454 - 10-9-2009 at 03:20 PM

OK, I got off my lazy @$$ and made reservations. I'll be there.

ragden - 11-9-2009 at 07:12 AM

Glad to hear it :bouncing:

lad - 11-9-2009 at 07:37 AM

U won't regret it (now pray 4 good weather - at least better than the tropical storm and rain we've been having all week!)

Maven454 - 11-9-2009 at 07:42 AM

I know. I keep looking at the weather page and seeing 14-20mph winds, looking outside and seeing the tree branches moving nicely, but being unable to do any flying because of the rain.

ragden - 11-9-2009 at 09:12 AM

Yeah, that is a bit of a bummer. Supposed to clear up on Sunday, but wind speeds drop as well.

Hopefully we will have some nice, crisp, fall winds come October. :)

bugymangp - 11-9-2009 at 09:54 AM

not to worry about the winds.
when i used to buggy there.
everybody said if glenn is coming he`ll bring the wind.
just to let everybody know. the reason i haven`t buggied for so long is i got into building cars. 4 yr build on a all stock 1930 chevy. no i will not be driving it to WW. i would have to leave now in order to get there in time. LOL now i have moved onto building 2 1948 chevys. one is all stock and one i`m building as a hot rod.
but i need to take a break from playing with wrenches and play with the wind. LOL

shehatesmyhobbies - 13-9-2009 at 03:11 PM

I am there this time. Time off requested. Camper is ready, all I have to do is drive over now. Can't wait!

Maven454 - 13-9-2009 at 04:29 PM

I can't wait! :wee:

cheezycheese - 14-9-2009 at 10:46 AM

as i mentioned before, i have no buggy. i am really hoping some kind soul will let me try one out, but do you guys think i should invest in my own helmet before coming. any suggestions if so...:bigok::bigok:

sofa king - 14-9-2009 at 11:35 AM

^i think if there kind enough to lend you their buggy they'd be kind enough to lend you their helmet...besides its sand, i dont see how a helmet could even help in an accident, unless it into the boardwalk or something

ragden - 14-9-2009 at 11:44 AM

If you have a bicycle or motorcycle helmet, those work just fine. You are really wearing it in the off chance that you flip the buggy and something comes over and hits you in the head (happened to me once). There are some folks that dont ride with helmet's on, but I would recommend wearing something, especially when learning. :)

shehatesmyhobbies - 14-9-2009 at 01:00 PM

yup nothing like an OBE and having an axle crack you in the back of the head!

snobdr - 14-9-2009 at 02:17 PM

Please keep all body parts in the buggy,
I repeat PLEASE keep all body parts IN the buggy.

shehatesmyhobbies - 14-9-2009 at 04:40 PM

Anyone know of a good campground that takes campers. I have a 19 ft camper and would like a campground as close as possible.

Thanks
Rich

ragden - 15-9-2009 at 05:11 AM

There are quite a few campgrounds in the area. Most are not in the main area of Wildwood, but within 30 minutes drive of the beach.

The two I would recommend (I have stayed at both and seen campers at both) are the Beachcomber & Seashore campsites.

Beachcomber:
462 Seashore Rd
Cape May, NJ 08204-4714
(609) 886-6035‎
Beachcombercamp.com

Seashore:
720 Seashore Rd
Cape May, NJ 08204-4626
(609) 884-4010‎
Seashorecampsites.com

If you have any other questions, please let me know. :)

bugymangp - 15-9-2009 at 11:35 AM

fran is selling 4 NEW peter lynn folder buggies for 275$ each and he can deliver to the blast at wildwood. this is a great little buggy for anybody starting out. i have 2 folders.
check out the for sale topic here for details.

bobalooie57 - 16-9-2009 at 05:54 AM

Loaded up and ready to travel!lol This ol' rig is fine for local, but will probably have to rent something more reliable to get to WW! Can't use wife's car, she's back in school to get her RN. Can't wait!!
edit: I thought I added a pic. of my ol' car loaded w/2 buggies, but it didn't show. tech idiot ...

rdavis - 21-9-2009 at 12:24 PM

Got my motel and ferry reservations made! Looking forward to meeting up with everyone at the bash!

ragden - 21-9-2009 at 12:27 PM

Less than a week to go... Cant wait!
Course, looking at some kitesurfing this coming weekend, but next weekend its BUGGY TIME!

cheezycheese - 21-9-2009 at 01:40 PM

i got wheels...!!! it's about to be on like popcorn.... woooohoooo....:bouncing::bouncing::wee::bouncing::bouncing:
secured one of Fran's folder's, can't wait. OBE's here i come...:evil:

shehatesmyhobbies - 21-9-2009 at 02:34 PM

Reservations are made! Time to start packing! Can't wait.

By the way staying at Seashore campgrounds!

See you all there!

Maven454 - 21-9-2009 at 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ragden
Course, looking at some kitesurfing this coming weekend, but next weekend its BUGGY TIME!

How do you get less than a week :puzzled:? It's still ten or eleven days away, depending on how you're counting... :ticking:

Todd - 21-9-2009 at 07:02 PM

Ocean view beach front reserved at the Appollo, Party at my place! Cookout what ever, we can make it happen. Don't expect any extra room to crash unless you want to sleep on the floor because the buggy gets the bed..

[Son's voice on] But DAD! [/Son's voice off]

ragden - 22-9-2009 at 05:00 AM

Quote:
Quote:

How do you get less than a week :puzzled:? It's still ten or eleven days away, depending on how you're counting... :ticking:

Yeah... uh... meant to say less than TWO weeks to go... sowwy...

Maven454 - 22-9-2009 at 05:03 AM

Ehh, no worries. Just lots of impatience.

ragden - 22-9-2009 at 05:12 AM

Quote:
Ehh, no worries. Just lots of impatience.

I hear ya bud. I hear ya. I hate sitting here during the week watching wind reports waiting for the weekend. I just want to go fly... And the buggy bash is gonna rock. :spin:

cheezycheese - 27-9-2009 at 04:37 PM

picked up my buggy from fran today:wee::wee::wee: and double:wee::wee::wee: i've been sitting in this thing all afternoon. i think i might stay for the weekend now... wildwood here i come:evil::evil: what's the weather supposed to look like...?

Tibi - 27-9-2009 at 04:52 PM

Congrats cheezy! See you in WW.

ragden - 28-9-2009 at 04:42 AM

Four more days of work.... :smilegrin:

Maven454 - 28-9-2009 at 05:08 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by cheezycheese
picked up my buggy from fran today:wee::wee::wee: and double:wee::wee::wee: i've been sitting in this thing all afternoon. i think i might stay for the weekend now... wildwood here i come:evil::evil: what's the weather supposed to look like...?

I can't wait to get my buggy from fran at WW.
As for weather, as long as the kite'll fly I don't care :singing::singing::singing: I'm just sick and tired of not getting to fly!! :mad::mad:
I can't wait to meet everyone at Wildwood. I'll be there Friday before noon. Three and a half more days of work for me :smilegrin:

ragden - 28-9-2009 at 05:44 AM

Well, I was still counting today as a full day of work.. Since its not over yet. :smilegrin:

Time to start checking the weather forecasts...

ragden - 28-9-2009 at 05:58 AM

Every forecast I look at shows south winds this coming weekend. Some even show strong SE winds Saturday and Sunday. I really do hope that is the case as that is the PERFECT wind direction for Wildwood. There is also rain in the forecast, but not enough to slow us down. :)

Hopefully this forecast doesnt change too much...

Todd - 28-9-2009 at 06:02 AM

Quote:
Every forecast I look at shows south winds this coming weekend. Some even show strong SE winds Saturday and Sunday. I really do hope that is the case as that is the PERFECT wind direction for Wildwood. There is also rain in the forecast, but not enough to slow us down. :)

Hopefully this forecast doesnt change too much...

I saw that too... SE BABY!

Hopefully things will hold today for a pre-run at Solomon's

Maven454 - 28-9-2009 at 06:04 AM

Quote:
Well, I was still counting today as a full day of work.. Since its not over yet. :smilegrin:

I figured that, I'm just counting down the hours :rolleyes:

cheezycheese - 28-9-2009 at 07:15 AM

hey guys and gals,
i am trying to convince my wife that this will NOT be an entirely testosterone fueled event. And there will be plenty of estrogen for her to gel with....:rolleyes: help me out here please... how many of you are bringing the wives and how many of you are bringing your husbands:eekdrull:

Maven454 - 28-9-2009 at 07:17 AM

Sorry, my female can't make it due to work. She also insists that she wouldn't have anything to do, since she only flies little one line kites :rolleyes: (you have no idea how hard I've tried to change that).

cheezycheese - 28-9-2009 at 07:38 AM

have her call my wife...:ticking:

Maven454 - 28-9-2009 at 07:39 AM

Why? Will your wife convince her that kites are more fun with more lines? I could only hope.
Wouldn't help for Wildwood anyway, since she would still have to work.

lad - 28-9-2009 at 08:09 AM

My current SO will be there for part of 1 or 2 days - and I have to figure out how I will get her my promised ride on my little ST Comp (might have to look up Dillon or Brian's tow service) ;-).

She will also bring her new camera - which is not a bad way for non-flying femmes to stay interested.

Having family members put up 1-liners or flying sport kites up the beach is not a bad way of making it all more festive (and marking our territory!)

ragden - 28-9-2009 at 08:17 AM

My wife will be coming. She has flown a 3m beamer III once in really low winds. She had a blast. I am hoping to get her on something while we are down there, but she spends most of her time taking pictures and just sitting around. She is Korean, and isnt very comfortable speaking english (her english is FINE, but she wouldnt admit that). It would be very cool if she had someone to hang out with.

We will definitely be setting up the buggy tow service at some point. I know Todd has the hookups for it as well as Brian...

bugymangp - 28-9-2009 at 09:14 AM

i`ll be bringing my tow rig too.
i`m the one who made brians.
i checked my buggy tires for air yesterday and all is good.
i`ll be there sometime thursday afternoon. hope to get there early
enough to do some runs on thursday.

Todd - 28-9-2009 at 09:23 AM

Quote:
We will definitely be setting up the buggy tow service at some point. I know Todd has the hookups for it as well as Brian...

I gave mine to Brian however I installed a net on the back of the buggy just for that purpose... RIDES, and hauling gear to and from the beach.

ragden - 28-9-2009 at 09:39 AM

I wont be getting in until late Thursday night, but I'll be on the beach as soon as I can Friday morning... :smilegrin:

shehatesmyhobbies - 28-9-2009 at 03:50 PM

My wife and all my kids are coming. My wife doesn't fly yet!! My 13 yr old daughter has a sting 2.4 on a bar she flies. I hope to try my son out on a sting 1.8 on Saturday. He is 6 and it will be his first time. My youngest is only four, she will be not be flying.
We have made a nice little weekend getaway of it. We will arrive Friday night to the campground so it will not be until Saturday for us.

I just put big tires on my eolo buggy. It looks like it is on steroids now. can't wait!!!
Look forward to meeting everyone!
See you all there!

snobdr - 28-9-2009 at 05:33 PM

My wife will be there. She had some time snowkiting at the ned of last year.

ragden - 29-9-2009 at 04:53 AM

We will have a grill available for use while we are down there. I will be bringing some hot dogs & buns. If you want hamburgers, or any other special requests, then someone will need to pick them up. Looks like we might have the grill all three days. I will also have a tent to setup so we have some shade to kick back in. Feel free to bring your own chairs, coolers, or whatever else you think you might need. Three more days. :smilegrin:

Maven454 - 29-9-2009 at 04:56 AM

I haven't seen the Reflex yet, I'm really hoping that it will show up in time. I can't wait to meet you all. Here's hoping for some good winds :bigok: I feel sorry for my co-worker. He won't be able to make it until Saturday.

Maven454 - 29-9-2009 at 01:29 PM

I have the Reflex!!! It will be at Wildwood for those who wish to try it.

Todd - 29-9-2009 at 04:01 PM

Quote:
I have the Reflex!!! It will be at Wildwood for those who wish to try it.

I have the Libre Spirit for those brave enough to try...:o

That thing kicked my butt yesterday :lol:

joecat - 29-9-2009 at 07:16 PM

Wow! I havent been on here for a while......been missing alot. Been paying more attention to our www.njbuggyclub.com site..... I didnt realize how much chatter was going on about the buggy bash,,, this is great. Well anyway, it all looks good for this coming weekend, As ragden wind direction determines location. It will be either what we call "The Pier" or "Apollo Beach" or "North Beach". We Will give exact locations as it gets closer, however it is close isn't it? The Pier is located in Wildwood Crest its right around Crocus Ave or just look for the fishing pier which is about 3 blocks past the South End of the boardwalk. Apollo beach is about 10 or so blocks South of that,,, I think its ST. Paul Ave in wildwood crest. Good reference point for any of these would be the big kites in the sky. Then North Beach is located at the North end of North Wildwood. it actually runs east to west as the other beach areas run north and south. Good way to find North Beach is to drive North on Atlantic Ave to 2nd Ave and then go East toward the ocean actually to "Ocean Ave" thats it. Now as far as vehicles,,,, the parking meters are not working now so you dont have to pay them. You can not drive your vehicles on the beach,,,,,without a permit and the permits are only given out to people who are fishing.... I have a permit so my vehicle will be down there. So I can tranport any heavy items like the grill and tents and such. As said before it looks like chance of rain is around right now but that can change,,, we have had worse reports before and made out really good.....so lets see what happens......looking forward to seeing everyone there. I will be bringing down a case of hamburgers and rolls, that may be about 20 I guess so if anyone else wants to bring something ,,, I guess the safest thing to do would be to bring at least enough for your own group or alittle less,,,,because we will have the hotdogs and burgers that I will have so we should be fine..... see ya there. (joe)

sofa king - 29-9-2009 at 07:56 PM

hope to see you all saturday, rain or shine

cheezycheese - 29-9-2009 at 07:59 PM

are there any nighttime activities- like a campfire..?:D

kteguru - 29-9-2009 at 09:10 PM

At least 5 of us will be driving down from Massachusettes. Can't wait to join in the buggying fun :wee:. It's been more than 10 years since I was at wildwood. Any chance one of the new PL race kites will be there? Would love to have a go on one of those. Only a couple days left, start praying to the wind gods :roll: . See you soon!

bobalooie57 - 29-9-2009 at 10:41 PM

Izzat the Reflex 4 being sent around by Scudley? That's one sweet kite, and in steady wind should be an awsome buggy engine imho. And the Libre Spirit too? I think I'm on the list for that one after Todd, and WW of course. I was expecting to post my regrets, that I wouldn't be able to attend this time, but with those kites and also folks from Mass. and NH being in attendance, I don't know how I can possibly not go. Gotta rethink this...

Maven454 - 30-9-2009 at 03:17 AM

It is the Reflex 4 that belongs to Scudley.

Todd - 30-9-2009 at 04:47 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bobalooie57
Izzat the Reflex 4 being sent around by Scudley? That's one sweet kite, and in steady wind should be an awsome buggy engine imho. And the Libre Spirit too? I think I'm on the list for that one after Todd, and WW of course. I was expecting to post my regrets, that I wouldn't be able to attend this time, but with those kites and also folks from Mass. and NH being in attendance, I don't know how I can possibly not go. Gotta rethink this...

BOB!!! You must rethink this!! You gotta be there man!

Yes, I'll have the Libre Spirit with me.

ragden - 30-9-2009 at 05:10 AM

Wow, people coming down from Mass? Thats awesome! :smilegrin:

Night time activites are yet to be determined. I am not sure what is still open, but we might be able to pull something off. I'll do some asking around. I know we have videos from past Buggy Bashes at Wildwood (which are always fun to watch, especially the ones of people doing silly stuff, or getting dragged into the water :roll:

I'll do some asking and post again on here.
As for location, chances are good we will be either at the pier, or the Apollo area due to wind direction. As the forecast changes, I will update this post. :)

kteguru - 30-9-2009 at 06:14 AM

I would love a go on the spirit Todd. Is she fast? What size? See you all there:singing:

lad - 30-9-2009 at 07:24 AM

Heck, I'll be happy to be able to try anyone's "real" race kite while there. :smug:

This is starting to sound like a real blow-out! I will be adding a few little riding toys for others to try.

cheezycheese - 30-9-2009 at 07:29 AM

i asked about the campfire because i wanted to bring stuff for s'mores for the kiddies big an small...:smilegrin:

ragden - 30-9-2009 at 08:00 AM

Fires arent allowed on the beach. However, there is one person I know of that is staying in the campground. We could get together there one night and do a campfire. Would need to check with that specific individual though. I think its "shehatesmyhobbies", but I could be wrong...

rdavis - 30-9-2009 at 08:07 AM

Quote:
Fires arent allowed on the beach. However, there is one person I know of that is staying in the campground. We could get together there one night and do a campfire. Would need to check with that specific individual though. I think its "shehatesmyhobbies", but I could be wrong...

That's my buddy Rich. I just talked to him, he said he'd be cool with it. He was already planning on bringing firewood. He's gonna check with the campground, make sure it wouldn't be an issue getting everyone in there and post up later.

ragden - 30-9-2009 at 08:18 AM

Sounds entertaining. :D

rdavis - 30-9-2009 at 09:10 AM

Is anyone else taking the Cape May/Lewes Ferry over and/or back? Just curious. I'm on the 9:15am ride over on Friday and taking the 7pm back on Sunday.

bobalooie57 - 30-9-2009 at 09:36 AM

Re-think done, planning on arriving at the Apollo around 8pm Thurs. night! Buggy boogie!!

bugymangp - 30-9-2009 at 09:50 AM

i can`t believe how many people are coming to this thing.
when i ran this event. i was lucky to get 10 buggiers.
that was in the early 90`s. i guess we didn`t have that many people buggying back then.
it won`t be long now. one day and counting.
i should be there sometime thursday afternoon.
if we are looking for things to do at night.
how about a little poker???? we play at NABX every year.
i`d rather play and lose my money to friends and buggiers than give it up to the state.

Todd - 30-9-2009 at 10:09 AM

Yay Bobalooie! I hope I didn't twist your arm too hard :lol:

kteguru you got it! She is fast..

Last minute preparations include new shoes for the buggy! Thanks Kent (A wind of change)

silvereaglekiter - 30-9-2009 at 10:23 AM

I,l be their Friday some time. What camp ground is any one else using?

ragden - 30-9-2009 at 10:29 AM

Glad you can make it man. "Shehatesmyhobbies" will be at the Seashore campground. See ya friday. :)

rdavis - 30-9-2009 at 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by silvereaglekiter
I,l be their Friday some time. What camp ground is any one else using?

My buddy Rich is staying at Seashore? campgrounds, I think that's the name of it. Not sure if anyone else is doing the campground thing, seems like most are staying at the Apollo Motel in Wildwood Crest.

silvereaglekiter - 30-9-2009 at 10:33 AM

Good same place we stayed last year
:bouncing: Cant Wait :bouncing:

WELDNGOD - 30-9-2009 at 10:37 AM

If iI had known it was going to get this much attention , I would have planned to be there. But I did not, now I'm kickin myself in the :moon: . Oh well, maybe in the spring.

Todd , are those shoes Blingin'? :yes:

cheezycheese - 30-9-2009 at 10:40 AM

wwbb website says there will be Chargers there for demo. is this true...? if so will they be there all weekend...?:eekdrull:

ragden - 30-9-2009 at 10:51 AM

Unfortunately, the last information I read was that Don was not able to get a charger due to the pushback in their release. He said he wouldnt have any until LATE October at the earliest... Sorry. :(

On the bright side, I am sure we will be doing some other gatherings up in that area later this year and I am sure he will be able to bring one along. Drop him a line and see what you can arrange. :)

Todd - 30-9-2009 at 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by WELDNGOD

Todd , are those shoes Blingin'? :yes:

AND blinding :yes: I hope my choice of tire works out... we'll see in about an hour.

I think you guys need to drop what your doing and head north!

Pages:  1