Power Kite Forum

PKD's Buster Soulfly

bigkid - 13-7-2010 at 09:14 AM

PKD will introduce the Buster Soulfly in a few weeks.

The kite has a few changes and a new look to boot.
Here’s a pic of the 4.4m for you.

It will have higher quality bridle line on the “A” row and left off the AoA adjusters (but they will be available as a separate accessory)

Handles will be without brake line cleats (cleats also available as an accessory)

Fabric is 6.0 nylon, 70D. Lines and handles included but not attached. Kite comes with a basic accessory kit with kite killer, sand peg, sand bags, stickers, manual.

Bag will be light weight but have a bit more shape to it with a zip closure and more printing on it.

The kite has improved performance and appearance with a reduction of the price.

The performance of the new kite is closer to the Brooza than the old Buster and the prices will be less than the old Buster. Sizes to start with will be 1.5, 2.2, 3.3 & 4.4 (maybe bigger to follow)

I will post a review as soon as I can, lol

bigkid - 13-7-2010 at 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bigkid
PKD will introduce the Buster Soulfly in a few weeks.

The kite has a few changes and a new look to boot.
Here’s a pic of the 4.4m for you.

It will have higher quality bridle line on the “A” row and left off the AoA adjusters (but they will be available as a separate accessory)

Handles will be without brake line cleats (cleats also available as an accessory)

Fabric is 6.0 nylon, 70D. Lines and handles included but not attached. Kite comes with a basic accessory kit with kite killer, sand peg, sand bags, stickers, manual.

Bag will be light weight but have a bit more shape to it with a zip closure and more printing on it.

The kite has improved performance and appearance with a reduction of the price.

Because the top and bottom skin design is different, you see the soulfly graphic “through” the kite when you fly it.
Top skin Orange/Grey – Bottom skin Orange/White on the 4.4m, so 3 colours in total.

As with the old Buster and Brooza, we will start with only one colour combination for each size.

The performance of the new kite is closer to the Brooza than the old Buster and the prices will be less than the old Buster. Sizes to start with will be 1.5, 2.2, 3.3 & 4.4 (maybe bigger to follow)

I will post a review as soon as I can, lol

bigkid - 13-7-2010 at 09:27 AM

Pushed the wrong key, The second post is the up to date one.

furbowski - 1-8-2010 at 05:26 AM

spam reported, don't delete the thread tho! That's one sweet looking kite.