Power Kite Forum

Interesting way to advertise

Todd - 5-10-2010 at 09:32 AM

Found on Kite Crowd

shehatesmyhobbies - 5-10-2010 at 09:38 AM

I love it! No better way to advertise than to show your product in action. He has pretty good skills to be able to get some air, one handed, holding a camera, and land it with out missing a beat in his promotion!:wee:

acampbell - 5-10-2010 at 09:54 AM

Nonchalant redefined.

Now if he had a beer holder on the front of his board I'd be really impressed....

WELDNGOD - 5-10-2010 at 02:54 PM

ditto angus!

Bladerunner - 5-10-2010 at 04:37 PM

I just figured it out !

You can't strap a beer to Coyotes. This explains why we haven't won you over to the Doom World yet !
;-) ;-)

Quote:
Originally posted by acampbell
Nonchalant redefined.

Now if he had a beer holder on the front of his board I'd be really impressed....

stetson05 - 5-10-2010 at 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bladerunner
I just figured it out !

You can't strap a beer to Coyotes. This explains why we haven't won you over to the Doom World yet !
;-) ;-)

Don't strap the beer to the coyotes, strap the beer to the helmet!

erratic winds - 5-10-2010 at 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by shehatesmyhobbies
I love it! No better way to advertise than to show your product in action. He has pretty good skills to be able to get some air, one handed, holding a camera, and land it with out missing a beat in his promotion!:wee:

He's Dimitri Maramenides, has been one of the top kiters for some time, and EPIC is his own company, he's headed to being right up there with Bobby Naish or Lou Wainman!

Maybe after the LASIK I'll fall in love with the water, now I just watch and stick to shore. ;D

sunset-Jim - 6-10-2010 at 08:37 AM

It's a real beoch to have to work like that for a livin....:bigok:

action jackson - 6-10-2010 at 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by sunset-Jim
It's a real beoch to have to work like that for a livin....:bigok:
:spin:............aj

B-Roc - 6-10-2010 at 04:39 PM

Respect :cool2:

arkay - 6-10-2010 at 11:48 PM

It reminds me of hooj :p But the fact that he was flying one handed and was looking at the camera and not at his kite during turns. :thumbup: