Power Kite Forum

I'm the man! - The Movie!

Kamikuza - 5-11-2010 at 02:29 AM

Been working on this mutha for an age now ... remind me to be less fussy about straightening out the linemount footage :o

This was one of my first sessions of actually riding around, doing stuff and having fun like a REAL kiteboarder ... instead of just trying to stay on the board or battling to go upwind.

I was feeling rather impressed with myself but yes, the title is trying to be tongue-in-cheek ...!

(still processing, it should be available in 720p HD soon)

PHREERIDER - 5-11-2010 at 05:11 AM

you a rider KK.

nice !

snowspider - 5-11-2010 at 05:23 AM

First kitesurf video I've watched all the way thru. Kami this is a true inspirational video for this kitesurf nooby. Now I know what a real launch and splashdown look like! You "THE MAN"

bluefunelement - 5-11-2010 at 07:32 AM

fun video!!!
You fixed the rotation perfectly but because it was 16:9 footage and HD you can do the next step which is to zoom right into the center with a 4:3 cut and leave out all of the black edges. You have plenty of pixels if you do it right after the rotfix and before web encode.

Still I like the music and riding quite well -

tridude - 5-11-2010 at 07:54 AM

yep, water rider indeed.................welcome to the fraternity:thumbup::lol::duh:

Brent_P - 5-11-2010 at 12:42 PM

That is absolute gold man!!!

Love watching your progression through the eyes of the go pro, keep them coming!!!

AD72 - 5-11-2010 at 05:47 PM

Great video! I saw the title and though Anthrax. Spot on! My sessions have been more like Caught in a Mosh. I am glad you have the outakes so I don't feel alone in the journey. Great perspective with the distance of the front line Y-split from the bar.

cheezycheese - 5-11-2010 at 05:57 PM

great vid Kevin :thumbup::thumbup: now that you are a waterbaby can i buy your Outlaw...? :smilegrin::rolleyes::smilegrin:

Kamikuza - 5-11-2010 at 07:33 PM

Thanks all ... had a pretty great year for boarding ... looking forward to some snowkiting and kiteblading and well everything :)
Yeah sure cheezy it's all yours ... NOT :lol:
blue - had a look at Vegas quickly but couldn't figure it out ... I don't mind it like that though, my mind sorta blanks the borders out and I wouldn't want to lose the details ... hmm ...

... now if I can just a few of the 'big' jumps I've been doing lately ...!