Power Kite Forum

Lose the Straps

nfleech - 30-1-2011 at 08:49 AM

Strapless Folly surfing, take two...

http://vimeo.com/19328164

borntofli - 30-1-2011 at 05:58 PM

Good vid, but way too short... I want to see a full length movie.......

What kite was that??

tridude - 31-1-2011 at 09:29 AM

he was flying the 15m Slingshot Rev 2...................winds were lightish 12 to 15 mph but he was popping some nice transitional kite loops............
Nate has a serious skill set along with a really sweet kite...................we were out 4 hours yesterday and he has alot more footage. Im sure he'll put something else together..........................

nfleech - 31-1-2011 at 09:31 AM

This was actually footy from last Friday when the wind was up at Folly, I was on your 9m Rev

LTS!

tridude - 31-1-2011 at 09:43 AM

oooppppppsssssssss......age

PHREERIDER - 31-1-2011 at 12:45 PM

kool nate

nfleech - 1-2-2011 at 04:14 PM

Thanks Chad

acampbell - 2-2-2011 at 07:54 AM

Excellent Vid. Great perspective. I like the other vids on the page as well. You make the winter look warm and comfy in the bright sunshine.

acampbell - 7-2-2011 at 06:07 PM

I am very pleased to announce that Nathan Leech is signed on with Coastal Wind Sports as a Team Rider, joining Bobby and Wexler Muse and Chad Golden (Phreerider). Following a session with 5-time World Champion Arron Hadlow last summer, Nate has a keen interest in Flexifoil Tube kites and has a 13 m Hadlow Pro C-kite and bar on the way to him now from the UK.

Flexifoil owner Anthony VanDort is thrilled with the news and is working to get the kite over here asap since they are temporarily out of stock in the USA.

Just a few years into the sport, Nathan has progressed quickly and is now looking to "push the envelope" as he says, and has a special interest in strapless riding. Nathan will be working the Charleston, SC kiting scene while he continues with graduate studies.

Like his dad, Don "Tridude", he has a strong will-do, try-anything attitude (well maybe less of the attitude :spin: :singing: ), balanced by cool nerves and good judgment. I think it comes out in his great vids.

Thanks Nate and looking forward to more good vids!

BeamerBob - 7-2-2011 at 06:22 PM

Congrats Nate and welcome to the CWS family. You bring a lot to the party. I can't wait to see how you rock those Hadlows.

nfleech - 8-2-2011 at 07:23 AM

Thank you Angus for giving me the opportunity to ride for Coastal Wind Sports and sport some sweet Flexi gear!

See you all at JIBE!!!

PHREERIDER - 8-2-2011 at 10:47 AM

supa dupa! flexifoil hadi pro!

JohnCostillo - 8-5-2011 at 10:51 PM

Though the video is quite short. It is still awesome. I hope you can put all together your kite surfing footage. That would be great.:)