Power Kite Forum

Pre Super Bowl session

tridude - 7-2-2011 at 08:33 AM

13 to 15 kts, SSW, at Sullivans Island................low tide so all the action was outside the sandbar..............12m Wainman in play for a sweet 2.5 hour session. Nate was out on my 15m Rev2 and surfboard (waiting on his new gear to arrive)carving it up hard...................:smilegrin::thumbup:

PHREERIDER - 7-2-2011 at 09:00 AM

right on tri

it was a beautiful day sunny , bright and DRY! , V13 pulled a 4 hour session on the ATB. too lazy to put the suit on.

beach was empty. only the regulars.

tridude - 7-2-2011 at 11:49 AM

I figured you got out..............4 hours on an ATB makes my body sore just thinking about it...................awesome Phree!

beaches will be quiet until mid March then the sun worshippers are back out but Im looking forward to some warmer water!

borntofli - 7-2-2011 at 12:19 PM

I got a nice super bowl session in too... Beach was nearly empty, 70 degrees and speed 15 in the waves.....Can't believe sitting in front of the tv when it's warm and windy.....

What's Nate's newest collection?????

acampbell - 7-2-2011 at 03:19 PM

Prior to the game I racked up a few miles on Jekyll with rare winter on-shore breeze (well a little south thrown in). Not much at 5 - 9 mph but good enough for the Phanny 18m and a muphin fan to get her started.

BTW Nate has a 13m Aaron Hadlow Pro and bar on the way - bada$$ C-kite.

I am pleased to announce that Nate Leech has signed on as a CWS Team Rider to work the Charleston scene.

Flexifoil owner Anthony VanDort was thrilled with the idea and Nate's keen interest in Flexifoil and is doing all he can to get the Hadlow Pro over here from the UK asap as they are out of that size here.

tridude - 7-2-2011 at 05:17 PM

sounds like you had a sweet session on your 18......................

Angus and CWS have two awesome kitesurfers in Phree and Nate....................Flexi and Angus are both top draw, congrats to all!!