Power Kite Forum

Ozone Method

tridude - 2-5-2011 at 07:48 PM

Kent @ AWOC offered and I accepted to demo his 6.5m Ozone Method.................Im taking her out tomorrow with a vid Ill be posting. She came in today and I set her up. WOW, pure quality. Minimal bridal with A, B, and C rows only (c row is the trailing edge). Diagonal internal bracing allows for this set up. Mesh covered intakes nicely done, graphics are well thought out, and colors are sweet. Cant wait to get her out tomorrow....................:thumbup::yes::yes:

lunchbox - 2-5-2011 at 07:59 PM

I just ordered one after reading a lot of good things about them. Looking forward to seeing the vid and reading your feedback!

John Holgate - 2-5-2011 at 10:04 PM

Great kite - quite forgiving and really easy to fly. Haven't bow tied it yet. With 30m lines I can get going in about 6 knots and buggy starts going sideways at 14-15. Likes a bit of brake input when turning so it's brilliant on the turbo bar. I like it.

@ Lunchbox, have you ordered the 6.5m? Let me know what you think of it compared to the 6.4 RII.

lunchbox - 2-5-2011 at 10:57 PM

Hey John,

I was going back and forth between the 6.5 and 5. I finally decided to go with the 7m Blurr and 5m Method. BTW, I don't have the 6.4 RII, it's just the I series. But I will definitely let you how I think it compares to the I and II series and the Blurr. I've got the 10.8 Reactor II and will soon be getting the 8.6 Reactor II to fill the range.

tridude - 3-5-2011 at 05:43 AM

John Ive seen your vid on Vimeo......................looked like you were having a blast

this kite will be available at JIBE to demo..........:thumbup: