Power Kite Forum

*Video* "A Kitemare on Elm Street"

Frathouse - 15-8-2011 at 01:36 PM

This is not a trailer this is it! Had a lot of fun making this one even though I didn't get a chance to do everything I had intended for the opening shot. I might revisit this one someday if it gets enough plays. Anyways I hope you enjoy. Please I would love to hear comments on this film. Is it to long, to many cuts, whatever you feel. Thanks.

A Kitemare on Elm Street

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/27720869?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0&autoplay=1" width="398" height="224" frameborder="0"></iframe>

PHREERIDER - 15-8-2011 at 02:11 PM

nice job , soon as i get a GOPRO . glad to send it!

ILY, hang loose , or the devil horns or eat at the Y while hitch hiking(the hand signal thing)

the hitching devil hangin' loose looking for some Yum.

i get confuse too.

thats alot of edit!

Frathouse - 15-8-2011 at 02:23 PM

yeah I guess I did mess that up.... i thought it was devil horns and tail :dunno:

labrat - 15-8-2011 at 05:20 PM

I may know nothing of the hand signs and don’t do horror. Life can be scary enough.

But, I enjoyed the video and like your concept.

PHREERIDER - 15-8-2011 at 05:43 PM

:bigok:

i'm safe with that

bobalooie57 - 16-8-2011 at 08:08 AM

Hey Brad, It looks like you are really loving the air time! Looks like you've got your camera angles well covered. Editing all that must take some time, great job. What's with the "Masonic" hand signals? You ain't one of them 'skull and bonesmen' are ya? I like your idea of making a compilation video, make a full length feature film! :yes:

Frathouse - 16-8-2011 at 03:35 PM

@labrat Thank glad you enjoyed it

@bobalooie57 Well I'm not masonic (didn't know that is a masonic symbol...opps") just fraternal hence the name:lol:. I also would love to make a full length film but I think I would have to buy yet again a better computer. Its amazing how much processing power it takes to make a 7.5 minute film render.

flyjump - 16-8-2011 at 04:36 PM

Frat, you ever try freestyle buggyinh? I know you got the skils for it.

WELDNGOD - 16-8-2011 at 04:42 PM

"hitching devil hangin' loose looking for some Yum." F'ng priceless Phree!!!! LOL

Frathouse - 16-8-2011 at 07:29 PM

@flyjump no thanks I've hurt myself plenty in a buggy with out intentionally jumping it:crazy:. I'll stick with water for my craziness.

@phree and Weldngod If the devil wants a ride to pick up a little "love you long time" it's fine with me if he delivers on the wind

PHREERIDER - 17-8-2011 at 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by WELDNGOD
"hitching devil hangin' loose looking for some Yum." F'ng priceless Phree!!!! LOL

right on