Power Kite Forum

phall sun ii video part 2

PHREERIDER - 15-11-2011 at 08:02 PM

http://vimeo.com/32182595

same session up further in the channel. definitely can see the gradient of chop and flat. easily 5mph+ more in the middle.

lens is droplet free! mostly. trimmed for time
enjoy!

Todd - 15-11-2011 at 08:12 PM

Dang... still converting you tease :P

Oh and on Vimeo go to settings - video file - alternate versions - and check the box make mobile versions of all my videos please! Now we'll be able to enjoy your videos VIA hassle Phree on the cellular :smilegrin:

lamrith - 15-11-2011 at 08:26 PM

Grrrr still not done..
is it done yet?
how about now??:Ange09:

lamrith - 15-11-2011 at 08:29 PM

NICE Phree, your jammin bro, I gotta try me some kiteboarding for sure!

Donaldgould - 15-11-2011 at 08:49 PM

Nice video !! That kite is a good kite . I had one on demo from Windzup all summer wished I would of bought it when I had the money

Kamikuza - 15-11-2011 at 11:18 PM

Look at all that flat water! Lovely!

PHREERIDER - 16-11-2011 at 07:02 AM

thanks guys ,

todd i'll add that mobile pheature!

Don G kite will be 2 years old in the spring and it has close to 2000hours on it ..and looks it up close. into the third line set and forgotten # of mains. been a great kite. real bang for the buck!

this is the south end of the island, next video will on the north end...both are considered hard core local spots.

Mostly Harmless - 16-11-2011 at 06:30 PM

Nice video! Put some rainx on the lens and you won't have to worry about droplets anymore.

PHREERIDER - 16-11-2011 at 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mostly Harmless
Nice video! Put some rainx on the lens and you won't have to worry about droplets anymore.

check! in the truck. i'm amazed i remember the camera , but i have improved. the droplets have made some decent ride stuff into garbage ...and you're numb to it, so I(the rider) over look it then i finish it, wife/assistant see it and say......"not so clear with the drops" at this point i really see them! then fall into a pit of depression as i just spent chit ton of time on editing and did not see them. rainx definitely!

Kamikuza - 17-11-2011 at 01:20 AM

Careful with the rain-x - it's been my experience that it just holds the crap from the water and gunks up the picture :( see my "Body Blow" video - that's not camera fogging, it's grubby water :o

PHREERIDER - 17-11-2011 at 06:27 AM

gotcha Kami, i have notice film adhesion. the water around here is pluff mud heavy.

the next vid actually has a good example. good tip.

oh yeah i checked the ur vid, i see.

i think the the salt film gets on there as well.

part one is , with exception of the start, is after about 1.5hours and its definitely film coated. the footage prior is SO fogged its unusable but a couple dunks sometimes helps.

part two is about mid way through the session seemed clear by comparison.
the glare just makes it worse!