Power Kite Forum

Mac Para Bego 400

tridude - 18-3-2012 at 09:41 AM

quick D and D.................had her out yesterday afternoon for a quick static/maiden flight...................had been on the buggy with Pokite at Folly for about 2 hours. Wind picked up so I set her up and launched............(note this is my 2nd 400)......she jumped to zenith and was nicely powered up. Spun her on the tips, held her at the edge, down looped and popped a couple little static jumps.................think at this point what in the heck were you thinking when you sold the last one (Darwin Award came to mind). Anyway, I was powered better than I thought, so I hopped in the buggy and WOW! Nice runs up and down wind, clocked 32.3 mph on a short downwind reach.......had I owned a buggy back then I would have never sold this kite. I can only imagine the fun Mougl is have with his 600.........yes I owned that on too (Double Darwin):o:o

mougl - 18-3-2012 at 10:54 AM

The 600 is an absolute dream to fly in smooth winds. The only drawback to it is I am so limited on space it makes it hard to really stretch her legs properly. I cant weait to see how she flies on JI!

Come JIBE, you won't have to imagine the 600 in the buggy, you are going to find out first hand my friend :thumbup::thumbup:

tridude - 3-4-2012 at 04:38 AM

the 400 flew great at JI and a week earlier at Folly...............brakes were a bit too tight and were adjusted accordingly........................so far Im pleased with the performance delivered.......:lol::lol::duh::duh: