Power Kite Forum

New Aboards line for 2013

Kober - 28-9-2012 at 02:17 AM

As you guys know I start using Aboards this year and so far I am very happy with theirs products ..... I have Glider that help me ride some summer days and Z-series that with right wind is so much fun .....
Quality of the boards is top shelf and I love graphics that are nice in every model year ...
Bright color of glider is very useful when you in search for you board body dragging .... red fins help a lot too to spot board from afar ... Definitely perfect board for beginners specially in larger sizes that help you with first water starts and runs ....
Z-series is lots of fun when wind start blowing and is my favorite board so far from all previously ridden boards ....
Pads and straps are something that I really love .... D3O technology have been used to produce those ... and you can really feel the difference when riding all day long .... and those are only pads that I try so far that are very bootie friendly ..... Easy to get in and good hold of you feet when riding ....

I think after you read above you know I will go ahead with purchase of new 2013 boards that have been announced few days ago .... New line looks awesome with killer graphics and good variety to choose from ...
Keep you eyes open .... my 2012 boards will be for sale soon ....

As always .... If anyone in NJ area wants to try any of my Aboards send me U2U

http://www.aboards.eu/public/index.php?Products:Boards

Kiteboards and snowboards 2013 bw.jpg - 119kB

Kamikuza - 3-10-2012 at 03:08 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by tonyrwilsn
Is it free of cost or any hidden charges are there???

Not only is it free of cost, but Kober will throw in 10 cans of Spam as well! OMG get your credit card ready tony!

PS boards look good... shame I'm a Flyboards #@%$#! :o :lol:

erratic winds - 3-10-2012 at 06:01 AM

Spammer reported.

Kober - 3-10-2012 at 09:49 AM

...... buuuuuuuu

joedy - 3-10-2012 at 03:24 PM

Heck, since Kober is giving them away for free, I might as well get in line.

I call dibs on a free Glider and a free Z-Series.

-joedy

ps. The graphics are, indeed, nice for this year.

Kober - 3-10-2012 at 04:28 PM

Glad I represent compony with good taste in graphics .... My next high wind board :

x_b1.jpg - 101kB