Power Kite Forum

HQ pumper

tridude - 7-10-2012 at 07:16 AM

Chris, Scott, Angus,

What's the dealio? Delta C, SLE, single pump, multiple, etc...........Looks good in the pics i.e. delta c SLE combo..............:thumbup:

chris - 7-10-2012 at 09:52 AM

Don,
A crew from HQ Europe is on the Outer Banks until October 12th, photographing & tweaking the designs. Should be ready for Spring release. It has been two years in the making. I can't release details at this stage or I anger the development team.

joedy - 7-10-2012 at 10:28 AM

Can you at least tell us if it will be a water kite?

-joedy

tridude - 7-10-2012 at 12:17 PM

Got it....saw the pix from expo so I thought it may be out for sale.....no worries. I'm waiting on my new 10m 2013 Griffin Argo.......look forward to next spring and JIBE for this one............

tridude - 7-10-2012 at 12:18 PM

Of course it's a tube........

Quote:
Originally posted by joedy
Can you at least tell us if it will be a water kite?

-joedy

BeamerBob - 7-10-2012 at 12:20 PM

I saw the tube kite in the Expo pics, and the one in the facebook shot this morning. I'm losing my edge at picking up on unexplainable details like this. Great news!

indigo_wolf - 7-10-2012 at 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BeamerBob
I'm losing my edge at picking up on unexplainable details like this. Great news!

Blame it on too much time in the dust and sun :lol: ... a sure indicator that it's time for you to move back East ;)

ATB,
Sam

BeamerBob - 7-10-2012 at 02:43 PM

Sam that time will come and it will be bittersweet when it happens. I'll miss the routine 50 mph buggy runs but will be closer to family and beach riding. But consider me a regular at WBB and JIBE events when that day comes.

tridude - 4-5-2013 at 07:21 AM

I flew with Kevin from HQ in March and the kites looked great........due to treatment my time on the water is limited so I wasn't able to them. Thanks again Kev for offering......should be available this week at JIBE for those of you interested.........:lol::lol::yes: