Power Kite Forum

2013 Peter Lynn Charger 2 - narrated review

roirizla - 17-12-2012 at 03:45 PM

bigkid - 17-12-2012 at 06:59 PM

If the guy with the wind meter wasnt standing between the wind and the meter, it would more than likely read a lot higher. Maybe its the fact that they drive on the wrong side of the road.:dunno: unable to fly it in winds above 10mph? someone might want to show them how to use a wind meter. Nice looking kite though. :thumbup:

roirizla - 2-1-2013 at 07:56 AM

It's a smart looking kite for sure :)
Thanks for the feedback although, if you look at the shadow being cast at 2:04 you will notice that Karlos, although being short is actually holding the meter and the camera up. These were unfortunately the conditions of the day & everybody got the same readings. Still, we managed to fly a little.
That being said, Karlos is also Polish ie. they also drive on what I consider the wrong side of the road :)
We experienced some manic flooding over here during the festive period so here's to hoping you guys got more flying in than we did.

Scudley - 2-1-2013 at 08:16 AM

Two questions: Are you the king of Rizlas? Did you steal your profile pic from an old National Lampoon cover?

roirizla - 4-1-2013 at 08:24 AM

hahahaha!
sure, when I used to smoke I thought I was king of the Rizlas & as for the pic, I dunno man, just saw it some place aaaages ago and really liked it. I have a huge fondness for Jack Russels but mostly, it was used for an online gaming profile back in the day when I was addicted to Online Gaming.
Kiting changed me quite a bit but thanks for the questions Scudley.