Power Kite Forum

Wanted - Four Line Power Kites

bourgeois.jason - 22-7-2020 at 02:03 PM

Hi,

I unfortunately sold all of my kite stuff (about 6 land power kites, 5 kitesurfing kites, a board, and two buggies) about 7 years ago. I wish I had kept the land kites and buggies, since all of that money went to money heaven (didn't go to anything useful). I foolishly sold my Libre Hardcore with fat tires for about $550. I should have just held on to it.

I'm looking for a few power kites such as a 2m (for my kids), 3m, 4m, and 5m. I'd really like a buggy, but we'll see what kind of deal I can find.

Let me know if you have anything for a good price. I don't mind if the kite is older, as long as it's in good shape.

Thanks,

Jason

kkites - 1-2-2021 at 11:09 PM

I have 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6
Ozone samurai, hq beamer, and PL hornets
All like brand new and rtf.

Let me know what you want to spend

K

dylanj423 - 2-2-2021 at 05:41 AM

i did something very similar and really regret selling some of it... it is about impossible to replace what i had now :(

but the good news is that if you are patient, you can find a perfectly adequate setup for dirt cheap these days if you are patient... just be prepared to own it forever because theres nearly no market anymore for this stuff if youre in the US

bugymangp - 3-2-2021 at 11:26 AM

I have a 6.4 blade 2 for sale brand new
250$ kite and bag only never used in buggy
Only flew about 6 times this for kite and bag only

volock - 3-2-2021 at 05:11 PM

Where are you located? Not sure I have anything to sell atm, but I have two buggies and like to fly with others