Power Kite Forum

Libre Spirit

jellis - 22-8-2008 at 08:24 PM

I received a 4.7 Libre Spirit and it will be available for demo at SOBB 6. Reinforced bridle points, extremely small bridle lines ( a new product), A row is well back of the front edge, pockets that open on the end to dump sand, uses fabric bridge inside the foil cells, uses lot more cells than any foil its size just to mention a few quality advantages Libre added to the Spirit. The Spirit is a hit out of the park. The Spirit is already running away from the competition as they dominated the 24 hr enduro in Europe just lately.

centex_buggier - 22-8-2008 at 08:53 PM

Count me in for a test run.

Steve.

ripsessionkites - 23-8-2008 at 04:41 AM

while some of you wait to test it out ... watch the action first.

http://www.kite-and-friends.de/

click the Video on the left menu.

ENJOY!!!

KiteProject - 23-8-2008 at 09:17 AM

Gorgeous kite!

jellis - 23-8-2008 at 11:11 AM

Got no idea what they said but it looks like they know what we just found out...........

Bladerunner - 23-8-2008 at 12:20 PM

Cool :cool:

Rip' is sending a bunch of kites for myself and others to try out :yes:
One of them is the 4.6 Wolfinwhatsit ( sp ? ) Electra. It would be nice if you could take it for a spin to compare. These kites are more a buggy race kite and I would value your opinion of the kite far more than my own ! I only have intermediate buggy skills and beginer race skill so am not a good judge for this kite. I believe I'll have a 6.8 I would like you to try as well :singing: From what I see you won't waisting your time giving them a go :thumbup:

C'ya next week !!!!

ripsessionkites - 23-8-2008 at 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jellis
Got no idea what they said but it looks like they know what we just found out...........

along the lines of new kite from libre ... winning a lot of races. if you're a speed freak, this kite will push your limits to max. performance.

looking forward to racing you in the near future. :thumbup: :D

Quote:
Originally posted by Bladerunner
Cool :cool:

Rip' is sending a bunch of kites for myself and others to try out :yes:
One of them is the 4.6 Wolfinwhatsit ( sp ? ) Electra. It would be nice if you could take it for a spin to compare. These kites are more a buggy race kite and I would value your opinion of the kite far more than my own ! I only have intermediate buggy skills and beginer race skill so am not a good judge for this kite. I believe I'll have a 6.8 I would like you to try as well :singing: From what I see you won't waisting your time giving them a go :thumbup:

C'ya next week !!!!

wolkenstuermer! ;)
maybe not full on race kites, but still very fast and stable.
either way, have fun with them and at the event.
still wishing i could make it, even for one day.

jellis - 23-8-2008 at 06:24 PM

OK Rip now to apply the pressure, are you coming to SOBB? Even for a day? Call work and tell them you got eye trouble and you can see coming to work. Then come to SOBB and buggy with us................................................

xxxBUGGYPILOTXXX - 24-8-2008 at 07:04 PM

jellis - 24-8-2008 at 07:27 PM

Just the word WORK will give you an Anal flare up. I would rather sit on the beach with no wind and shoot the #@%$#!e with buggiers than work. OH wait I retired...... be careful what you wish for........Retirement is not for sissies!

ripsessionkites - 26-8-2008 at 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jellis
OK Rip now to apply the pressure, are you coming to SOBB? Even for a day? Call work and tell them you got eye trouble and you can see coming to work. Then come to SOBB and buggy with us................................................

i'm trying for at least 1-2 days. however i'll be a spectator / racing volunteer now. I was clipped by a truck towing a bobcat yesterday when biking to work. my left hand is missing a lot of skin. however its only skin, still got my life. =)

Bladerunner - 26-8-2008 at 05:29 PM

Sorry to hear that Rip'!

I was half expecting something to happen. I'm afraid the solution for you may be Ruckas or some type of Scooter :bird: :bird:
You may look silly but you will be a bit more safe ! :ninja:

jellis - 27-8-2008 at 10:15 AM

Hey Rip is the bobcat ok? Just kidding, hope you are well enough to help us with the duckfarts.

Scudley - 28-8-2008 at 04:10 PM

Where wereyou when you got hit?
S