Power Kite Forum

THE RED DEVIL!

bigsteve - 12-3-2009 at 07:35 PM

Ok this isn't exactly a review, more like a post of pure joy!. The 19m SA2 I just picked up from PZ is sick...got it all tuned up last night and mtb boarded today.

This kite sweet when the sun hits it and the whole thing is glowing red.

I was out in 7-10 mph nice steady wind.. nicely powered for my taste even at 200lbs.

I wasnt quite getting the timing on jump with the board.. I got used to the p4 and was pulling the kite way to far back for jumps and my timing was off... so not much height.. but the float on the little jumps was sweet.

Jumping static was sick (timing was better here)..just go up and enjoy the scenery, cus the hang time is ridiculous.

I can't believe there are two of these for sale on the forum right now.. if yer in a low wind area.. im tellin ya.. this is the ticket!!!

PHREERIDER - 13-3-2009 at 06:50 AM

nice ...THE true apex light wind tool

all that flight!..ridiculous!

yeah it is

bigsteve - 13-3-2009 at 08:18 AM

mmm im still droolin over this thing.

tridude - 17-8-2009 at 04:59 AM

Nate and I flew our 19m SA 2 Red Devil at Sullivans Island on Saturday and Im still in awe....................theres a local website here called waterlogged.me. Last week a blogger was disappointed in the low/no winds and said something about wake boarding or buying a "Flysurfer" kite. Another blogger replied not sure if a Flysurfer 19m could fly in winds this past week. My son replied we were out crusing on Saturday with the 19m and 145x48 Crazy Fly board..............................I was surprised how quick she turned........quick in terms of her size.............very nice uber stable...........awesome first session...........................:lol::duh:

soccerflyer - 17-8-2009 at 05:57 AM

What wind ranges is this good in? How does it do with gusts?

How would you say it compares with your synergy?

tridude - 17-8-2009 at 03:18 PM

its still early dayz on the 19m......................water no problem in 9 kts and Im 190 lbs riding a 145x48................................for a buggy once its off the ground your gonna roll and apparent wind will kick in......................landboard on sand 5 kts easy, grass probably the same.................

about the only comparison I can make with my Synergy is they are both uber stable...............our 17m SA 1.5 is also very stable.............................great kites and having a blast with them as well as the 10m Pulse................................

try them both and you decide...........PL and Flysurfer are great kites...............................