Power Kite Forum

4m HQ Beamer IV

SecondWind - 22-4-2009 at 05:12 AM

I had the pleasure of helping a new guy out with setting up his 4m HQ Beamer IV today.

I'm really impressed with the quality and the smooth power delivery of the kite. I would highly recommend this kite to any newcomer to the sport.

After a short lesson, he was hooked on power kites :yes:

Nice work HQ :thumbup:

CIMG0122.jpg - 74kB

SecondWind - 22-4-2009 at 05:15 AM

4m HQ Beamer IV

CIMG0127.jpg - 54kB

kiteNH - 22-4-2009 at 05:28 AM

I love the colors too. That's a great looking Beamer. :thumbup:

BeamerBob - 22-4-2009 at 06:08 AM

The pictures I had seen of the green 2m didn't do it justice. It is almost an electric green. Very bright. I have it in the car and afternoon winds that might let me get it out for a static run. I bet that orange is bright as well in good light. I am really excited about the reported performance boost in the kite as well. This could be a pb machine in the buggy and the right winds.

acampbell - 22-4-2009 at 06:26 AM

I had the new Beamer IV 3m out for the first time this weekend for public kite demos during the Mother Earth Festival and it got a lot of use by first timers from 10 years old to 60+. It was slammed into the beach all day long and came out fine, but those dirt-outs came in real handy.

Yes the colors and graphics are brilliant. Even the bridles are sharp looking and easy to sort out with the different colors on different segments.

It flew very well in a variety of winds and did just as well in beginner's hands as well as with veteran fliers.