Power Kite Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: 6.5m Ozone Method
tridude
Posting Freak

Mood: Semper in excretum sum sed alta variat................alwayz in the crap but the depth varys.........

[*] posted on 27-11-2011 at 06:27 PM
6.5m Ozone Method

after a few speed runs with the Blade 3 the winds jumped to about 10 mph and I remember reading a review on this kite by John H. and how she lights up at 10 mph. I set her up and off I went. John uses the turbo bar, I fly this one on flexi handles stropped. What a great kite.....fast, stable and pulls like my Tundra. Kite and buggy tracked well in unison upwind with no side sliding as the kite rides further forward in the window. Tapping and releasing the brakes seemed to give the kite a bit more boost. Great sining kite on a strop. Grabbed handles in the middle of the grips and threw her aroung hard. Very responsive to my inputs.The strop def helps when powered up. This kite is truly amazing in the buggy and really has me wanting to try the Ozone Yakuzza in the 3.5 to 4 meter size range........well done Ozone!

17m Ozone Zephyr (2012)
15m Flysurfer Silver Arrow 2
12m Ozone Catalyst (2013)
10m Ozone Catalyst (2012)
MTH Colonel Reb customs 160x45 carbon, 141x43 wood
Wainman Joke & Demitri Pro
11'6 Naish Nalu
6' Davo Fish
MikeDobbs

[*] posted on 27-11-2011 at 07:05 PM

Funny you should put this up today. This afternoon I had a chance to try out an Ozone Method 6.5 thanks to the generosity of MartiniPro.

Kite was awesome. Nice pull, stable at the edge of the window and pretty to look at. The wind was barely blowing, but once I got started and the apparent wind kicked in it gave me a great ride!

That is of course until the wind more than doubled and I ran for my Imp 2.5m :wee:

We understand all that is not mathematics through the world, but we understand the world through mathematics

15m PL Phantom
10m and 14m Griffin Argonaut (LEI - kiteboarding)
7m HQ Montana V
7m Flexifoil Bullet
PL Arc630
3m Ozone Flow
2.5m Ozone Imp
HQ Rush 250Pro

Check out my Kiting and Math Rap Videos at: http://www.youtube.com/user/MikeDobbs76?feature=mhee

Go To Top

Hosted by: Mad Moose Studio