Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Access II and Bandit 1
ldlubchenco

Mood: happy

[*] posted on 27-3-2013 at 01:17 PM
Access II and Bandit 1

Hello everybody,
First off, thank you to everybody who writes regularly on the forum and who helped me pick out my first kites.
A little background: My girlfriend was kind enough to get me a never opened but older skytiger 26 at a thrift store last year. We flew it a couple times together and then I found out that you can use kites on skis. After looking around I found a well priced Ozone access 2 10m in Idaho and the snowkiting began. It turns out that here in Durango, CO there are some good, consistent wind places and a larger than expected kiting culture already established. I happened to be in San Diego and was halfheartedly looking for a liftier lei when up popped the 13m F-one Bandit for a great price. A couple bladder repairs later, I'm still having tons of fun and learning much about the sport.

I would review both these kites, but since I've no idea the differences between kites, I'll just say that yesterday was super gusty and the access 2 performed really well despite the subpar conditions, and in more consistent winds, the 13m lei always puts a smile on my face.
Again, thanks for the help (past, present, and future!) and happy kiting!
Luke

Go To Top

Hosted by: Mad Moose Studio