Power Kite Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Snowboard bindings for snowkiting
leebrianh

[*] posted on 25-9-2006 at 11:45 AM
Snowboard bindings for snowkiting

This year will be my first year for snowkiting and I am in the process of preparing my gears.

I have been shopping for bindings for my snowboard and narrowed down to K2 Cinch and Flow bindings. Before I make my decision, I would like to know if anybody used any of those bindings in snowkiting and how they think about them. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks. - Brian
dman

Mood: The usual

[*] posted on 25-9-2006 at 06:46 PM

Haven't tried them on the kite yet but gave them a try on the slopes and I'll be making the switch to flow bindings and the budda board this season.
william_rx7

[*] posted on 16-11-2006 at 03:40 PM
Snowboard Bindings

I've been riding the K2 / Shimano clicker step-in type binding the last 3 seasons. I use the 'backless' model. They are 100% solid, and great for snowkiting.

I also use these for regular snowboarding too...

leebrianh

[*] posted on 6-2-2007 at 01:01 PM

Just an update. I ended up buying K2 Cinch bindinges and I am very happy with it. It does exactly what it says, regular stap in bindings with easy of step-in. While I was snowkiting, all I had to do was step-in and lock in. I was doing downheel snowboarding on yesterday and it even worked better. While my friend had to sit down everytime to strap in, I was ready waiting for him, every single time. Very happy with my decision - Brian

Go To Top

Hosted by: Mad Moose Studio