Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Just for fun!
iwant2fly

[*] posted on 7-4-2014 at 12:53 PM
Just for fun!

Hi Guys,
Just brought my smallest kite,a Flexi Sting 1.7..
To say this little thing is a blast is an understatement! I have had Flexifoil kites in the past and we all know they are quality. I once owned a Pansh Flux 2m and thought that was a great lil' kite and it really was, but the Sting...well....a different level!
I just had to write this as I am so impressed with it. I brought a used one in great condition, bright Pink too!...lol
I took it to the park for the first time last week.
This kite is small at 1.7M I know...but the speed and agility is really beyond belief! In winds of 15+ this thing is like a rocket..in every direction...sits rock solid at the Zenith and never over flies....When a little break is used in the turns it almost becomes a Blur!!!
The most amazing little kite I've had the pleasure to fly...and I have owned many.....go buy one!
Bladerunner
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-4-2014 at 05:09 PM

This is an amazing little engine that can.

Arkay has often used this kite to log more miles than any annual visitor at Ivanpah that I know. It serves it up powerful and safe in the strongest of winds. It isn't a race kite but really gets the job done.

I would be interested in buying one if anybody is selling ?

Kites: 2.5m Profoil , Quadrifoil XL kitesurfer, NPW 5 Danger.
Flexifoil: 1.7m Sting, 4.9m Blade 3, 9m Blade 2.
Flysurfer : 19m Speed 2 SA, 7m Pulse
Peter Lynn :18m Phantom, 15m Synergy, 10m Synergy, 1200 Farc, 460 Sarc, 130 Tarc, 5m Peel, 4.2m , 6.4, 8.5 C-Quads, 3.5 LS2 single skin.

Rides: Flexi / P.L. Frankin'Buggy , Shaped + straight skiis, sand skis, Coyote blades. Core 95 ATB. RKB R2 ATB .

Ken (K2)

Go To Top

Hosted by: Mad Moose Studio