Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Hotel sold out!
dman

Mood: The usual

[*] posted on 21-3-2018 at 08:56 AM
Hotel sold out!

Tried to book a room today and they are all sold out for the weekend! I know, wait till the last minute and that's bound to happen. I wasn't sure we'd be coming until this last Sunday.

Any ideas?
Windstruck
Posting Freak

Mood: Get in my buggy!

[*] posted on 21-3-2018 at 09:25 AM

Quote: Originally posted by dman  
Tried to book a room today and they are all sold out for the weekend! I know, wait till the last minute and that's bound to happen. I wasn't sure we'd be coming until this last Sunday.

Any ideas?

I'm suspecting you are talking about Whiskey Pete's. There are three hotels in Primm, all accessed here:

https://www.primmvalleyresorts.com/

Personally, I'm staying at the Primm Valley Resort on the other side of the highway (same side as the part of the Playa we play on). It is actually the nicest of the three hotels but that ain't saying much. I didn't check specifically if there were rooms in the other two hotels but that would be what I would check. Good luck!

Born-Kites:
RaceStar+ (3.0m, 5.0m, 7.0m, 9.0m)
NasaStar-5 (2.5m, 4.0m)
NasaStar-4 (2.5m)
NasaStar-3 (3.2m)

Ozone kites:
Access (6.0m)

Flysurfer Kites:
Peak-5 (2.5m)

Buggy:
Peter Lynn BigFoot+ nose & tail; midsection VTT rail & seat kit; home-brewed AQR

NAPKA Member US2815
SWATK Member UT0003
dman

Mood: The usual

[*] posted on 21-3-2018 at 11:28 AM

There wasn't anything this morning. The wife just checked Expedia and some rooms just showed up. weird
BeamerBob
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 21-3-2018 at 01:21 PM

They must have a good concert or something going on.

Coastal Wind Sports Team Rider
Landsegler Disc wheels
PTW Hero Buggy - XXtreme ApeXX Buggy US 88 - Libre Hardcore
IvanpahBuggyExpo.com
Youtube link
Bob Muse
HQ Montana X 8m, Montana IX 12m, HQ Ignition LEI 5m,
PL Phantom 12m, 15m, Big Blu 24m+, Synergy 10m, Venom 10m, 13m , Phantom II 12m Vapors 3.8, 5.4, Crosskite Sonic 7m, PKD Combat 10.3m
Uturn Butane 2.5m PKD Buster 3m Genetrix Hydra 7m Ozone Yakuza GT 14m
markite
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 21-3-2018 at 02:20 PM

as i understand it they hold a block of rooms for a group and have the promo code for those rooms - once a deadline passes and the rooms aren't all booked they release them. perhaps there were some set aside for an event that have now been released? When certain popular events are on like Bobby mentioned, it does fill up.
It always surprised me how many kids were running around the halls after midnight at B B's

Mark Groshens NAPKA KC 13
WindSpeed kites & design - Canada
Peter Lynn Arcs: Charger2 22.5 +18 + 15 + 6.5, Charger I 6, Scorpion 16 + 10, Phantom II 12 + 9, Orig Phantom 9 + 6, Synergy 10 + 8, F 1200, S 840
Ocean Rodeo: Flite 17 + 12, Rise 13 + 10 + 7, Razor 9 + 6
Foils: PL Leopards and Lynx, Airea Raptors, some PL Reactor IIs + IIIs, Libre Spirits, Cross Kite Sonics, Ozone Flow
Peter Lynn Kite Cat for cruising the lakes
buggies: PL XR+, Cameleon Pagona, custom bigfoot, PL Bigfoot, custom ice buggy
Boards: 2 custom directionals, O.R Surf series 6-3 and 5-11, Mako Duke, Mako Skinny, Mako 140 Wide, Mako 150 Wide, Mako King, Brunotti
lots of old school skis, snowboard
MadHungarian

[*] posted on 21-3-2018 at 03:11 PM

I also procrastinated and had issues booking. I was told the IBX hotel code was only good for Buffalo Bills. I was able to get a room there from April 1 to 5. I had to book April 6 and 7 at the Gold Strike in Jean. You may want to try there. The only other close option is the Nipton hotel. I have not stayed there. Sounds like a small place close to the railroad tracks.

Go To Top

Hosted by: Mad Moose Studio