Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: New Kite .. Prism Tensor
Kober
Posting Freak

Mood: More kiting !!!

[*] posted on 10-12-2010 at 11:21 PM

I have 3m... and it was my firs kite that I play with on bar and handles... last week me and few friends drive 2h to the beach.... all of them wants to try !!! ...... there was one problem.... gusty winds up to 35 mph..... and.... we have so much fun....... whole beach full of foot tracks.... and for a first time i got some jumps on his kite !!!! awesome !!!! love idea of bar/handles control... adjustable AOA on kite ... I did fly it on very low wind.... like 3mph.... no pull..... but it flies !!!!

New Jersey Kite Addicts
NAPKA US-212

2021 Eleveight FS .........10......12
2021 Eleveight XS .........14
Gin Zulu II / III .........5...7
Gin Sherpa .......10
Gin Yeti ..........4.5
Gin Tonkawa ..........3.1...4.1...5.4...6.8...8.7...11.5...15.4
Liquid Force ELITE .... 6m
Flysurfer Speed4 Lotus 18m
Flysurfer Sonic-FR .... 9 ....11....18m
Flysurfer Sonic2 .....11....15m

2016 Nobile Zen Hydrofoil with Infinity 5.1' splitboard
2019 Nobile 2HD with Ronix One boots
2020 Nobile NHP split foil with Ronix Parks boots
MG Supra ......... pulling KiteTrike

....... My videos!
ApexxMonty

[*] posted on 29-1-2011 at 10:14 PM

I had the opportunity to fly the Prism Tensor 4.2m. I did'nt fly with the bar because Im a fixed bridle person so flew it on handles. I was at a local soccor field and with all of the rain we've had, it was way muddy. I did'nt bother to take out the buggy. I was afraid I would never see it again. Well that and I didn't want to wreck the turf.
Soggy ground isn't a bad place to you scud on. The winds were lumpy with peaks at 9 mph. The Tensor works great on handles. It's a smooth kite to fly. I would pick this kite over a HQ Beamer or a Peter Lynn Hornet or Vipor (and that's coming from a true blue PL man). This is powerful kite with the added advantage of having AOA (adjustable angle of attack). The AOA makes setting the kite up for the wind you are flying in, a piece of cake. It is well built and I anticipate, it will last a long time for some one starting out. I started with a Prism P3 and still have it although I dont fly it too much anymore. You need to learn about the AOA to take advantge of it . You will be able to use the Tensor series of kites for a lot of flying. It is a good all around kite at a reasonable price.
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

Hosted by: Mad Moose Studio