Power Kite Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2  
Author: Subject: Pansh blaze
windeaze

[*] posted on 4-4-2006 at 06:41 AM

has anybody else managed to order one yet.i'm having trouble too trying to order one any help would be greatfull
lrusso15912

[*] posted on 6-4-2006 at 05:39 PM

Question....Does price out-weigh customer service? Just looking at the guest book says there might be a reason the kites are so cheap. I for one would have to agree with fireball (That makes 3). New dosen't mean better. Glad that Roy had a good experiance with them, but has anyone else?:puzzled:

Whether you believe you can, or believe you can not, you are right.
THEFIFTHELEMENT

Mood: stressed

[*] posted on 6-4-2006 at 06:11 PM

Several on the Racekites forum they have pics and a review
THEFIFTHELEMENT

[*] posted on 8-4-2006 at 03:39 PM

read on the flexi forum as several more people have recieved them and are happy!
SecondWind
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-4-2006 at 06:47 PM

Did you order one yet Element?

I was thinking of getting a big ol' bear but I found a good deal on a 10.5 Blade from a member here.

Foil Kites: Flysurfer 12m Sonic 4, 10m Soul V2, Peak 5s and 5.5m Hybrid
LEIs: 9m Naish Pivot, 12m Naish Phoenix
Land: 16" Dirtsurfer GP
H20: 134 Shinn Monk Chromatic, Slingshot 103cm Hope Craft w/ Axis Spitfire 840
THEFIFTHELEMENT

[*] posted on 9-4-2006 at 07:09 AM

still unable to make a purchase on the site. but they are going to put a new payment service on there so it will go through.

Some people onthe Racekites.com forums has posted pics and is doing a review of the 8.5m.
roytheboy

[*] posted on 9-4-2006 at 02:54 PM

If you look at the FAQ on the Pansh web site it goes into detail on the problems of purchasing and what they are trying to do to sort it out. As the Fith says the main thing they are doing is getting a new payment service. Having followed them closely and seen all the problems, it seems that it is just luck of the draw at the moment as to whether the payment goes through or not. I have my suspicions that it depends on what credit card you are using too. By the way I appologise to people that have sent me a one2one message, I have only just figured out that I have messages:rolleyes:

3 metre Pansh Blaze

0.5 metre single line Thomas the Tank Engine plastic kite
mash-in

Mood: one gust away from losing it!!

[*] posted on 28-4-2006 at 09:00 AM

Just ordered my 12.5 blaze, Payment was not to bad, didnt want to take MC, but visa went right through. Anxiously waiting.. great customer service from pansh once you register and order. Should be here by cinco de mayo. will keep advised for everyone to see.

SecondWind
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 28-4-2006 at 11:27 AM

Let us know how it goes mash-in.

Someone just sold an 8.5 Blaze for $275 on ebay! You can probably sell it and make some $$ even if it sucks...

Foil Kites: Flysurfer 12m Sonic 4, 10m Soul V2, Peak 5s and 5.5m Hybrid
LEIs: 9m Naish Pivot, 12m Naish Phoenix
Land: 16" Dirtsurfer GP
H20: 134 Shinn Monk Chromatic, Slingshot 103cm Hope Craft w/ Axis Spitfire 840
Boughen

[*] posted on 28-5-2006 at 01:18 AM
10m Blazw

My 10m Pansh Blaze arrived on Friday.

Unpacking the kite I immediately discarded the lines (rope) and handles the kite comes with. I fitted some lines from an older kite and added some Flexi handles

When the rain stopped I headed off to my local site and waited for the wind to drop down to about 12mph.

The build quality was quite surprising for a £110 kite. All stitching is well done and everything looks to be where it should.

The first fly was pleasing. The kite doesnt have a huge amount of lift but provides a very solid platform for jumping. When brought down low the pull kicks in and gives constant traction.

The 10m Blaze turns steadily and slowly so you have to be on your toes.

Note: I eventually paid using a wire transfer because the credit card payments wouldn't work. This cost me slightly more but I think the kite is still worth it.

closeup.gif - 115kB
davidb

[*] posted on 14-6-2006 at 09:01 PM

I used a Vise gift card here in the USA.
barnes

Mood: Wind!

[*] posted on 15-8-2006 at 12:31 PM

I own a 3m Legend. Its my first power kite, but its amazing. It is very easy to fly, a few random people intrested in the kite on the beach could fly it.

My issues are: Yes, payment is a bit rough, but your paying your local currency for something in chinese currency, so theres alot of strage conversions and all that stuff to go through, but internatiol visa card, or gift cards as david said should work fine.

Also, the kite came with zero instructions on how to line it up. I kinda just guessed aand got lucky. Though for all I know it could be wrong.

The Legend is awesome. Nearly zero lift, but plenty of pull. Perfect beiginner kite. I regret buying the Legend though because my experince with stunt kites made mastering the kite a 3 day process. Now I want something with lift.

I'm going to invest in one of the larger Blazes I think. I suppose the 12.5 meter, I mean if I bought the 10 meter, its only another 10 bucks to get another 2.5 meters. I need a low wind kite with alot of lift anways for Snowkiting.

Very excited. I'm so happy I found this hobby. Though I am pretty much the only one who does such a thing around these parts. Its a shame, I wish I had flying buddies. Maybe I can talk some friends into coming flying with me once I get me 12.5 that will fly in the low winds I get in this town.

Anyone else fly in Pennsylvania? (I'm in suburbs of Philly. Really a nice place, take the train to the city for concerts for 5 bucks, its awesome.)

Kites: 16m PL Scorpion, 9m & 14m 06 Best Waroo
Vehicles: Thrift store snowboard, fraken-ATB, Old Litewave water board.
Gronniger

Mood: Based largely on wind.

[*] posted on 20-2-2007 at 12:32 PM

I couldn't get any of the videos to work, all gave a 404 error. The prices are really, really tempting.
Kiteboarder2B

Mood: Feeling like surfin\' the dirt baby! Who\'s coming with me!?

[*] posted on 20-2-2007 at 07:07 PM

I'll say!!!!

If you think it\'s hard explaining HOW something works, try explaining WHY it doesn\'t work.

Sportin\' a Kitewing Monofilm Rage 5.5 (my go to sail), Kitewing Dacron IV8

10m Flysurfer Psycho 2 (incoming and my wallet outgoing), 5m PKD Buster, 4.8 NPW, 3.6m Ballistic Burner, 3m Skytiger, 2.1m Little Devil, 1m IMP

Surfin\' the dirt on a 16\" Flexi Freestyle Dirtsurfer with Hookworms, MBS F3 bindings, Dakine stomppads, and a custom Trampa deck (my go to board)

20\" GP-X Dirtsurfer
16\" GP Freestyle Dirtsurfer
MBS Atom Longboard

PL Comp ST
stevep

Mood: addicted

[*] posted on 21-2-2007 at 04:02 PM

i saw these kites on ebay awile ago and bid on them but never seemed to win one they have been selling on ebay about ayear or so asked ? to seller never got an response would like to try before i buy though
WolfWolfee

Mood: Blessed with Wind

[*] posted on 22-2-2007 at 06:53 PM

I also have a 3M Legend, this is a great kite regardless of the money.
It behaves nicely and takes a pretty good gust, and loves to pull a buggy all day.
I was actually amazed at how it ran out front on the buggy.
The ordering process has been resolved and shipping was great, four days to Canada at my front door.
The Blaze will give you more lift, but don't fool yourself the Legend can give you some good lift.

Cheers

3M Legend
4.9M Reactor
9.5M Sabre
16M Scorpion
18M Guerilla
Flexi Bug & 661 Armor & Giro Helmet
Dagon

Mood: ready to buggy

[*] posted on 7-5-2007 at 08:48 AM

great prices, anyone try thier depowerable, the blaze II?

NAPKRA: US32
my bag:
Ted's Profoil 1.5m
HQ beamer 1.4m
Ozone Samurai 2.0m
JoJo RM+ 2.5m, 3m
PL Vapor 3.8m
PL Viper S 5.3m
Ozone Frenzy 05 10m
PKD Century 6.5m
Libre Hardcore
Libre V-Max
ratindahat

Mood: Changes with the wind.

[*] posted on 7-5-2007 at 02:55 PM

I am wondering about the blaze II as well.

\"Think of life after the jump.\" -Dustin Hardy-

Sporting:
2.5m Pro-Foil in bright yellow, 3.5m Pro-Foil in Bright, i mean BRIGHT pink, 5.5m Pro-Foil in yellow/blue, 8m Ace, 10m Aurora, 15m Aurora
numerous stunt kites
MBS Pro 6
khooke

[*] posted on 7-5-2007 at 07:02 PM

I gave in to the lure of the incredible cheap prices and went the whole way and ordered the 12.5m for those low wind summer days...

It's currently doing a Pacific flight marathon and flying back and forth between Hong Kong and Los Angeles... the online tracking info said there was a 'routing error'... if and when it finally turns up I'll let you guys know what it's like...

Quadrifoil Q2002 1.5m
PKD Century 2.5m
Flexifoil Skytiger 40 3.7m & Hi60 5.6m
PKD Century 4.5m
Pansh Blaze I 12.5m
1997 Flexifoil original buggy - a few weld repairs but still going strong :-)
khooke

[*] posted on 7-5-2007 at 07:05 PM

By the way, it was the Blaze 1 I ordered since I'm not that interested in depowerable, although I understand the build quality on the Blale IIs is supposed to be a step up from the Is.

Quadrifoil Q2002 1.5m
PKD Century 2.5m
PKD Century 4.5m
Pansh Blaze I 12.5m
khooke

[*] posted on 8-5-2007 at 07:11 PM

ok, so it turned up today. 12.5m is the largest thing I have ever seen... this thing is an absolute monster!

Had it unrolled on the floor in the house and it takes up and entire room. The thing that was worrying me the most was the reviews of people saying the build quality was substandard, or not as good as the 'big name' brands... but you know what... having a quick look at the stitching and the seams, this thing looks pretty well made if you ask me. I'll do a side by side comparision with something like my PKD at some point, but you know what... I don't have any concerns at this point - it looks pretty well made if you ask me.

The only thing that stands out is the bridle lines are made of a thinner version of the line supplied, with looks like thick cotton string. Not something I've seen before as kite line. But hey, it's a bonus that it came with line and handles - I'll most likely use my Ozone line set, but it's good to have a spare line set.

The truth will be in the flying... so hopefully this evening at around 6-8mph won't be too much for this big guy... this is one hell of a big kite... :-)

Quadrifoil Q2002 1.5m
PKD Century 2.5m
PKD Century 4.5m
Pansh Blaze I 12.5m
ratindahat

[*] posted on 8-5-2007 at 07:25 PM

Keep us posted. I am defiently interested in your impressions of it.

-Dusty-

Sporting:
2.5m Pro-Foil in bright yellow, 3.5m Pro-Foil in Bright, i mean BRIGHT pink, 5.5m Pro-Foil in yellow/blue, 8m Ace, 10m Aurora, 15m Aurora
numerous stunt kites
MBS Pro 6
khooke

[*] posted on 20-5-2007 at 11:17 PM

I added a review in the review section and just uploaded a few pictures.

Quadrifoil Q2002 1.5m
PKD Century 2.5m
PKD Century 4.5m
Pansh Blaze I 12.5m
dondabao

[*] posted on 10-6-2007 at 08:04 PM
Legend or Ace?

Has anyone tried a 5m Ace? i'm contemplating to buy either a Legend 5.5m or an Ace 5m. Because this two almost have the same dimension, but differs in structure. Hoping to get an advice as to which kite can give me a greater lift. Best regards.

POWER KITE AFFICTIONADO...
khooke

[*] posted on 10-6-2007 at 10:35 PM

From the reviews and comments on www.racekites.com forum, definitely go for the Ace - it's been designed for lift. The Legend probably has next to no lift in comparison. That said, the Ace is not a beginners kite - if this is your first kite I'd recommend getting something like the Legend first until you get the hang of things...

Quadrifoil Q2002 1.5m
PKD Century 2.5m
PKD Century 4.5m
Pansh Blaze I 12.5m
dondabao

[*] posted on 11-6-2007 at 02:48 AM
Blaze 7m and Ace 5m

Thanks for the prompt response sir. Now, at this point its the blaze 7m and Ace 5m that ill be considering to buy tomorrow. Obviously, its the blaze 7m which could create more power because of its greater size but can the Ace 5m level the lifting capability of the 7m blaze? Many Thanks.

Power kite afficionado.
ddabao

dondabao

[*] posted on 11-6-2007 at 03:00 AM
Blaze 7, or Ace 5m

Thanks for the prompt response sir. Now, at this point its the blaze 7m and Ace 5m that ill be considering to buy tomorrow. Obviously, its the blaze 7m which could create more power because of its greater size but can the Ace 5m level the lifting capability of the 7m blaze since the ace 5m has an aspect ratio 0f 4.53, much greater compared to blaze having an AR of 3.2? Many Thanks.

Power kite afficionado.
ddabao
GulfSandEater

Mood: Longing to fly more

[*] posted on 13-7-2007 at 03:44 PM

Greetings all! I'm new to the site and new to quad line power kiting. At these prices I'm definitely looking to pick up a Pansh soon.

One question...have any of you tried the lines (a.k.a rope) that these come with? This would be my first quad kite so I won't have another line set to try.

The Pansh website says that as of June 2007, the Ace is being shipped with a new version of the lines / controls. I'm hoping they've listened to the reviews and have improved the lines for all kites.
ratindahat

[*] posted on 13-7-2007 at 04:44 PM

One of the guys on race kites mentioned that they are much better and usable now.

Sporting:
numerous stunt kites
MBS Pro 6
GulfSandEater

Mood: Longing to fly more

[*] posted on 14-7-2007 at 02:31 PM

Thanks, ratindahat. I'm trying to order a Legend, but am also having difficulty getting the VISA checkout to work. :(

By the way, the correct link to Pansh videos is panshkite.com/video/

EDIT: I cancelled my order and tried again using the second VISA / MASTERCARD payment option instead of the first which may have been only for Chinese VISA in Yuan.
 Pages:  1  2  

Go To Top

Hosted by: Mad Moose Studio