Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  6    8    10  ..  41
Author: Subject: Good Trader List
SecondWind
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 14-3-2009 at 02:30 PM

Thanks B-Roc - great dealing with you again also!

Hard to believe its already been two years since you started this thread :o

Time flies when your busy flying.

Foil Kites: Flysurfer 12m Sonic 4, 10m Soul V2, Peak 5s and 5.5m Hybrid
LEIs: 9m Naish Pivot, 12m Naish Phoenix
Land: 16" Dirtsurfer GP
H20: 134 Shinn Monk Chromatic, Slingshot 103cm Hope Craft w/ Axis Spitfire 840
soccerflyer

Mood: Wanting to Jump!

[*] posted on 19-3-2009 at 10:02 PM

Just wanted to Add treblehook to the list aka Herb! I had a great experience buying a kite from him. Was as good or better than advertised, and quick shipping. Thanks man, I love the kite!!! He was a pleasure to deal with.

Pansh Blaze 3M
Best Waroo 9M
GI AK 103
Mystic Seat Harness
BeamerBob
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 20-3-2009 at 11:41 AM

I don't know if anyone looks on here since it seems we are all trustworthy and are honest about the description of what we are selling but I've gotta give :thumbup::thumbup: to nwsurfwakeskate. I bought my phantom 15m from him and it was a smooth deal and everything was just as pictured and described. I didn't even notice up front that there was an extra set of sticks with it, but realized it only when I opened everything up. The kite looks virtually brand new. I wouldn't be any happier with a never flown kite.

Coastal Wind Sports Team Rider
Landsegler Disc wheels
PTW Hero Buggy - XXtreme ApeXX Buggy US 88 - Libre Hardcore
IvanpahBuggyExpo.com
Youtube link
Bob Muse
HQ Montana X 8m, Montana IX 12m, HQ Ignition LEI 5m,
PL Phantom 12m, 15m, Big Blu 24m+, Synergy 10m, Venom 10m, 13m , Phantom II 12m Vapors 3.8, 5.4, Crosskite Sonic 7m, PKD Combat 10.3m
Uturn Butane 2.5m PKD Buster 3m Genetrix Hydra 7m Ozone Yakuza GT 14m
heliboy50

Mood: Unreliable, but full of good intentions

[*] posted on 25-3-2009 at 05:21 PM

Just wanted to say thanks to Shiner on a great deal for a great kite! Got here fast from the other side of the pond and great communication. Shiner, you rock!

Aim low. Reach your goals, and avoid disappointment.

Flying--Peter Lynn
Riding--Corsair QAR
NAPKA #US 666

__P1__ and one really big Ozone in the other closet
Shiner

[*] posted on 28-3-2009 at 12:38 AM

Thanks Josh,but you made the deal easy from the start,not a single hitch,so it was a great result for both of us,enjoy the Centurys that you get,if you are building a quiver,get yourself on the Flexifoil Forums over here,sold 6 of my 8 Cents on there,been a member for years,it's a mahoosive forum,well worth a look if you don't already have it on your pc,later,Pete.
indigo_wolf
Super Administrator

Mood: Weaned by leopards, raised by wolves...

[*] posted on 29-3-2009 at 01:21 PM
Dakitez

Sting 2.4 arrived all crispy and parapacked. Wicked fast shipped from the West Coast, so there must have been tail winds. :smilegrin: Thanks Dino.

ATB,
Sam
DAKITEZ
Posting Freak

Mood: Go Fly A Kite!

[*] posted on 29-3-2009 at 01:31 PM

Thank you Indigo-wolf it was my pleasure. Super smooth transaction ... it doesn't get any easier than that.
WadoGal

Mood: Itching to fly

[*] posted on 31-3-2009 at 10:06 AM

Just want to mention Tony at Epyx mountainboards out of Calgary. I ordered my Comp 90 from them - came fast with lots of extra goodies! Canada Post lost my last order from them and Tony has been super about solving the problem - threw in a free t-shirt, more goodies and refunded some shipping for my troubles. Excellent customer service in my opinion!

Prism P.3
Slingshot TD 10m (For Sale)
Pansh Legend 2, 3, 4.5, 5.5m
HQ Apex 7.5m
HQ Crossfire 7.7m
MBS Atom 95X (For sale), MBS Comp 90
heliboy50

Mood: Unreliable, but full of good intentions

[*] posted on 7-4-2009 at 01:38 AM

Great big thank you's to bbrex for great deals on a couple of very nice kites. Also, for loads of help with my strop and QR setup. Brad, guys like you give sports like this a good name, and I hope that I can do the same for a newbie some day.

Aim low. Reach your goals, and avoid disappointment.

Flying--Peter Lynn
Riding--Corsair QAR
NAPKA #US 666

__P1__ and one really big Ozone in the other closet
Newfieflyer

thumbup.gif posted on 8-4-2009 at 12:54 PM
Great trader!!!

Thanks to Bladerunner I am the proud new owner of a pair of Coyotes. I'm sure at this point it goes without saying, but Bladerunner is a perfect trader. Great product, fast shipping along with plenty of advice.

Big thanks!
Bladerunner
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-4-2009 at 09:11 PM

Glad to have another Canadian up and running on Coyotes !

Newfieflyer gets my good trader seal of approval. Fast and effecient. Buy with confedence :thumbup:

Kites: 2.5m Profoil , Quadrifoil XL kitesurfer, NPW 5 Danger.
Flexifoil: 1.7m Sting, 4.9m Blade 3, 9m Blade 2.
Flysurfer : 19m Speed 2 SA, 7m Pulse
Peter Lynn :18m Phantom, 15m Synergy, 10m Synergy, 1200 Farc, 460 Sarc, 130 Tarc, 5m Peel, 4.2m , 6.4, 8.5 C-Quads, 3.5 LS2 single skin.

Rides: Flexi / P.L. Frankin'Buggy , Shaped + straight skiis, sand skis, Coyote blades. Core 95 ATB. RKB R2 ATB .

Ken (K2)
macboy
Posting Freak

Mood: They're ALL good ideas. Right up until they become BAD ideas.

[*] posted on 8-4-2009 at 09:17 PM

Hey Newf! I could TOTALLY pack along my Coyotes for our trip to the Rock in September. U2U me and we'll see if you can fill me in on the kite scene over there so I know what to pack!

KC07 - Certified Chronic

Rev Shockwave | Brooza II 3 | BusterII's 3/4/5 | Hornet 1.5
Reactor II 5.5/6.9 | AccessXC 10 | Frenzy 12 | PsychoIII 13 | Speed2 12 | Speed3 15 | SA2.5 19
Bomba 15 | Phantom 15/18 | Venom 13 | Slingshot T3 9/11/14m

Skis, Ski Skates, Nobile RM Pro, MBS Pro 90, Kailolo 5' 11" Custom Phish, Kailolo 5'9" Custom Phish, Plyboard, Proof 151, FlydoorM, F-One 198, Coyotes, Comp XR+, and the BEST WIFE IN THE WORLD!

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
~ Thomas Edison
kitedemon

[*] posted on 12-4-2009 at 08:41 AM

DAKITEZ!! Again! A smooth transaction for a Flexifoil Blurr! awesome!!! :bouncy:

KC262
Ozone Access 4m,6m, 10m, Razor 5.5, Sammi 2m,Profoil 1, 1.5, 2.5, 3.5, Cooper 4.4, HQ Beamer 3.6, Pkd Buster 2m, 4m, Pansh Ace 5m, JoJo rm 3m, Best Tempest 17m, Flexifoil Fusion 18.5m,Blurr 3.5, Flexifoil Flexdeck, PL Comp XR+, WindDragon MaxC
www.fotki.com/alexchisholm
Looking_Up

Mood: waiting for the ankle to heal

[*] posted on 22-4-2009 at 12:26 PM

:cool2: mad props to beamer Bob Dude takes exelent care of his kites and also deals in a swift and efficiant manner got exactly what was advertized plus everything that ever came with the kite i was verry impressed its almost if i had purchased from the store.

btw thanks for the sand

it was a gift for my fiance and when she opend it in the house and all the sand fell out she was like what the h but she loves it and i can't seem to wipe the :duh: off her face she ask everyday if the winds are right for flying ( looks like we hooked anotherone) she sends her thanks:kiss:

as soon as i can get some flight time i will post a review she is a kite :piggy:

Kiting The Natural High

\"Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.\" Leonardo da Vinci

Kites
Ozone: 2.5 Samuri, 3 & 4.5 Little Devil

Peter Lynn: 8 & 16 & 19 Venom II
12 Synergy

Liquid Force: 14 Havoc
jaydee

[*] posted on 23-4-2009 at 07:27 AM

One more vote for Bladerunner as a great trader! Communication was quick and accurate, he shipped the kite quickly, and provided all the important information, like tracking number. Which was important, as I think the wind blew the delivery notice off our door, so I never received the notice that the kite was at the post office. The tracking number was the only way to tell it had been delivered. Thanks again!

Flying:

3m PKD Buster II
4.9m Blade IV
10m Speed (Soon for sale - any interest?)
13m Psycho3
MBS Razor and old skis

Still to Come:

7m-8m Flysurfer Pulse, Pulse 2 or Psycho3
BeamerBob
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 23-4-2009 at 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Looking_Up
:cool2: mad props to beamer Bob Dude takes exelent care of his kites and also deals in a swift and efficiant manner got exactly what was advertized plus everything that ever came with the kite i was verry impressed its almost if i had purchased from the store.

btw thanks for the sand

it was a gift for my fiance and when she opend it in the house and all the sand fell out she was like what the h but she loves it and i can't seem to wipe the :duh: off her face she ask everyday if the winds are right for flying ( looks like we hooked anotherone) she sends her thanks:kiss:

as soon as i can get some flight time i will post a review she is a kite :piggy:

Glad you two are happy with the kite. If I sell something, I try to treat the buyer like I want to be treated. Do it fast, do it well, and communicate what's going on. Lookingup was a pleasure to deal with as a buyer as well. Sorry about the sand, the wind was blowing over 30 the last time I folded it up, so I felt lucky just getting it folded ok. That sand would've been in the cells when I folded it and must've shaken out while unpacking. Now there's a piece of Edisto Island in Texas. Enjoy the kite.

Coastal Wind Sports Team Rider
Landsegler Disc wheels
PTW Hero Buggy - XXtreme ApeXX Buggy US 88 - Libre Hardcore
IvanpahBuggyExpo.com
Youtube link
Bob Muse
HQ Montana X 8m, Montana IX 12m, HQ Ignition LEI 5m,
PL Phantom 12m, 15m, Big Blu 24m+, Synergy 10m, Venom 10m, 13m , Phantom II 12m Vapors 3.8, 5.4, Crosskite Sonic 7m, PKD Combat 10.3m
Uturn Butane 2.5m PKD Buster 3m Genetrix Hydra 7m Ozone Yakuza GT 14m
Bladerunner
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 23-4-2009 at 04:05 PM

Jaydee was a easy to deal with. Someone you can trust .

:thumbup::thumbup:

Kites: 2.5m Profoil , Quadrifoil XL kitesurfer, NPW 5 Danger.
Flexifoil: 1.7m Sting, 4.9m Blade 3, 9m Blade 2.
Flysurfer : 19m Speed 2 SA, 7m Pulse
Peter Lynn :18m Phantom, 15m Synergy, 10m Synergy, 1200 Farc, 460 Sarc, 130 Tarc, 5m Peel, 4.2m , 6.4, 8.5 C-Quads, 3.5 LS2 single skin.

Rides: Flexi / P.L. Frankin'Buggy , Shaped + straight skiis, sand skis, Coyote blades. Core 95 ATB. RKB R2 ATB .

Ken (K2)
spvone

[*] posted on 26-4-2009 at 06:47 PM

i think it goes without saying but dakites is an awesome seller. i just bought my first kite from him (PL hornet 3.0m) after being recommended from another PKF member. the transaction was prompt and hassle free, and the constant communication was awesome. thanks again Dino.
DAKITEZ
Posting Freak

Mood: Go Fly A Kite!

[*] posted on 26-4-2009 at 06:58 PM

same goes for spvone thank you for the great transaction. I look forward to flying with you soon.
rdavis

[*] posted on 27-4-2009 at 08:49 AM

Just picked up a kite from kiteNH. Everything was smooth, quick & easy communication and he shipped it to me fast! Thanks a lot Adam!:thumbup::thumbup:

andrew.nicholson

[*] posted on 27-4-2009 at 10:31 AM

Hey has anyone bought/sold anything to drunkinmonk or do they know him? I am looking at buying a PL from him and just wanted to do some checking to make sure things will go well, I'm sure he is a good seller but it never hurts to ask.
Thanks guys
shehatesmyhobbies
Posting Freak

Mood: Serious Buggy withdraws!

[*] posted on 4-5-2009 at 12:23 PM

I just purchased a quadrifoil xl from Scott (speleopower). Always got right back to me with u2u and a pleasant purchase. I got my kite in about 4 days and he shipped it the same day I bought it. I would not hesitate to buy from him again!

Rich

Rich
NAPKA President
US 66
www.napka.org

302 480 6008

Phantoms!
My ride: GT Rapide
Check out the Wildwood Buggy Bash Facebook page!
indigo_wolf
Super Administrator

Mood: Weaned by leopards, raised by wolves...

smile.gif posted on 5-5-2009 at 10:41 AM
bigben91682

:thumbup: Smoooooooooooooooth like butter.

Just received a Patrol 106 board from Ben. Disassembled and "factory" packed in the original box. Trucks and small bits seperatey bagged.

Good communication all along the way. Tracking number provided within hours of shipping. Refunded part of the shipping due to low cost of parcel post.

All the best,
Sam
kiteNH

[*] posted on 5-5-2009 at 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by rdavis
Just picked up a kite from kiteNH. Everything was smooth, quick & easy communication and he shipped it to me fast! Thanks a lot Adam!:thumbup::thumbup:

Good deal on both ends. rdavis u2u'd about the kite and sent a payment a few minutes later. Hassle free, easy transaction.

Enjoy the kite. :thumbup:
T-Bone

[*] posted on 12-5-2009 at 09:51 PM

I would like to thank bbrex for the phantom 15m. It shipped very quickly and the kite was in great condition. I would highly recommend bbrex if he ever has anymore kites for sale. :spin:
Kamikuza
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-5-2009 at 11:18 PM

RMV
Superb deal, I'm very grateful! Lightning fast payment to shipping turnaround!

chykl
Also excellent to deal with ... speedy service!

Yeah... I got a kite. Or two...
andrew.nicholson

[*] posted on 13-5-2009 at 09:04 AM

Hey guys I just bought a kite from drunkinmonk and I wanted to post a good rep. I would reccomend doing business again. Kite was in the described condition and the sale went smoothly.
bobalooie57
Posting Freak

Mood: Windy

[*] posted on 13-5-2009 at 09:11 AM
Bill Watson

Should've posted this earlier, made deal with bill on Sat., buggy was shipped same day and received on Mon. Props to Bill and the USPS. Bill also had some kites for sale, check 'em out.

Team MEAN GREEN

Bob Lussier

OUTLAW KITER
1.4M Beamer III, 2M Beamer IV,2M Toxic HQ , 7.5MApex III, HQ, Quadrifoil XXXL (9.66M), NPW5 2.4,4.8m, NPW9 3.4M(HQ),NPW9 7M (RASTA\'S FURY), NPW9 7.6M (BIG SISTAH),NPW9 12MGREENMONSTER(km4), P L Comp ST buggy,PL Bigfoot+ buggy, Atomic Alibi Snowboard, Protec Knee/Elbow Pads & Helmet, Seirus wristguards, Demon crash shorts, LaCross chest/shoulder pads. (tryin\' to be safe!)
arkay
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 16-5-2009 at 10:10 AM

Blake, Dakitez, Angus -- ok posting maybe 1/2 year late :)

Got my blaze from blake. He tuned and launched it once. smooth transaction, kite came literally rtf and tuned to the dime. Great guy, and love the kite!

In my transactions with Dakitez and Angus, they have not only had great pricing and fast shipping but have bent over backwards to exceed my expectations for professionalism.

US503 - Manzanita, Oregon

Fixed Bridal: Flexifoil Sting 1.2, 1.7; Rage Acid 2.5m, 3.5m, 4.7m, 6m | Peter Lynn Vapor 11.2m, 16.1m | NPW 7m
Depower : Peter Lynn Venom 2 13m, 16m, 19m | Peter Lynn Phantom 15m | Flysurfer 2.5 SA 19m
LEI : Flexifoil Atom 7m, 9m, 12m; Mutiny 8m
Land rides : Libre Hardcore; Libre v-max; Peter Lynn XR+W | Rollerblade Coyotes! | Ground Industries AK Pro
Water rides : Slingshot Misfit 134; Ocean Rodeo Mako 150; North WAM! 5\'10

4 Sale/Trade: HQ M1 5m, Flysurfer Pulse 10, PL Venom 2 16m, PL Venom 19m

_____

Mood: Wanting wind

[*] posted on 19-5-2009 at 08:02 PM

Sold my 3m Beamer to sp4cem0nkey. Paypalled right away and was very easy to communicate with. New guy on the board but hes starting out right so treat him good!

Sold my waist harness to dgkid78. Paypalled right away and was also very easy to communicate with.

~Jason

PL Twister II 5.6 :D
 Pages:  1  ..  6    8    10  ..  41

Go To Top

Hosted by: Mad Moose Studio