One hot minute

Just one, mind you ...

Yeah... I got a kite. Or two...
PHREERIDER
Posting Freak

Mood: chilled....but ready to SAIL!

[*] posted on 13-7-2010 at 06:11 AM

nice with the video KK.

stop looking at the kite its not going to leave you or ARE JUST LOOKING INTO THE kamira.

way to go ! more breeze and the fun is on!

TEAM RIDER for Coastal Wind Sports

http://www.coastalwindsports.com/

VIDEOS for your entertainment while you wait.

http://vimeo.com/user4948152/videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/goldendmd?feature=mhsn
revpaul

Mood: let\'s boogie

[*] posted on 13-7-2010 at 09:21 AM

the look on your face is like that of a child with a way coooolll new toy.
right on.:spin:

PKD-0.7m Buster, 1.4m Buster, 1.8m Century
HQ-Beamer III 3m
PL-Reactor 3.8m, Reactor II 6.9m
Ozone-IGNITION 1.6m, Little Devil 4.5m, 7.3m Frenzy
Pansh-Sprint Ltd Ed 5m, 7m Ace
Flexifoil-Blurr 5m
FS- Pulse2 12m, Speed 1.5 17m, lots of Revs and dual line stunters
Sirocco Sprint 4.2, 5.2 -SIROCCOx 5.2-
Hardrock

[*] posted on 13-7-2010 at 11:25 AM

One things for sure, your board starts are great. You just eased right up every time like you've been doing it forever.

If I get to that point, I'll be a happy camper.

What were the guys behind you using? I saw a couple kites in the air.

If you get out with your Arcs, I'd like to see some water relaunching. Not saying go do that for me but if thats what your doing one day I would sure like to watch some of it.

I imagine at this point your keeping your kites dry tho. Did the FS ever go down?

Nice vids, enjoyed much.

PL V19m, P15m, V13m
Ace 7M (FOR SALE) 130.00 plus ship. RTF
Ace 5M
Beamer 5m, 3m
Hydra 350
P3 and a few smaller kites
Flexifoil Buggy, E-Trex Legend
LF Proof 151,,,GI Flight93 ATB
Kamikuza
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 13-7-2010 at 05:38 PM

Working it all the way up and all the way down the window, trying to keep it out of the water, Phree :)
We're in the monsoon season at the moment and the wind is always crap but I'm trying to get it when I can ... every session you miss out on is one you can never get back - just like sex :yes:

Hardr, You'll get plenty of practice with the board starts :lol: it's easier when there's more wind and the key tip then is to shoot out your leading leg straight, and point it at the kite ... stops the supermaning. If you watch the new version of Progression Beginner, they have a great shot of the model shooting the leg out like the Silver Surfer - it works! The Square One is so floaty though that I'm lazy and just stand on it :D

The kites behind me are things like Zephyr, Cult 15m, Waroo(?) 16m, Switchblade 12m, F-One something ... don't forget, the biggest of the Japanese riders at that beach would be lucky to be over 80kg soaking wet including board. And they're all riding surfboards longer than they are tall :lol: Most of them are little tiny people I could take on holiday as check-in luggage.

I think I dropped the FS once later on, but pulling the rear lines reverse-launched it fine - I couldn't touch the bottom either and remembered someone harping on about how hard it was to do without touching the bottom ... they are wrong :D Still trying to get my head around flying it backwards though and which line to release to turn to which side :lol:

Also, Sunday at Maisaka ocean beach I dropped the FS in the middle of the surf zone - 2 to 4m waves apparently and I went out knowing that I may end up with the FS being tumbled and ruined - so I wasn't thrilled to see it floating LE down, bouncing on the waves. Figured the over-pressure valves would flood but they didn't and although I spent a minute or so trying to get it into the air (hard to get a good pull on the lines when I'm being driven towards the kite) it came up ok and far enough to drop a line and spin around and relaunch fine - I was impressed!

I've dropped the Synergy 19m too, last time I was out on it - told you it turns quick, nose-dived it when I was looking for my board :) Tried to reverse launch but had no joy. It was on the land and I didn't want to risk putting holes in it, so I put it into taco mode and relaunched regular way - pretty easy, don't think it'd be any harder on the water.

Also that day, I took the Door out once the wind was up. Faster than the Square One when planing but more work when underpowered - gotta balance better and keep the tip up or it sinks like a rock.

Yeah... I got a kite. Or two...
Hardrock

[*] posted on 13-7-2010 at 10:37 PM

Good stuff.

PL V19m, P15m, V13m
Ace 7M (FOR SALE) 130.00 plus ship. RTF
Ace 5M
Beamer 5m, 3m
Hydra 350
P3 and a few smaller kites
Flexifoil Buggy, E-Trex Legend
LF Proof 151,,,GI Flight93 ATB
Jaymz

Mood: Wizzy

[*] posted on 13-7-2010 at 11:02 PM

Miles of smiles. Great camera mount location to see whats going on. Good to see the Gopro getting some use. Keep'em coming Kami

Spleene X-19
PL Syn 15, P18,
Gin Eskimo 14m, 11m, 8.5m, 6m
PL Viper 3.9m
HQ Beamer IV 2m
NPW5 2.5m, 4.8m, 6.9m
HQ Rush3 250 pro (Sons)
Naish Cult 12m, 9m, 7m
Slingshot Rally 14m
Litewave Storm 132, Wing 153
Libre Fullrace, PL Bigfoot
Coyote skates