Power Kite Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Rollerblade Coyote, off-road in-line skates for sale.
Daimos

[*] posted on 7-7-2011 at 06:46 PM
Rollerblade Coyote, off-road in-line skates for sale.

Hi, I have decided to sell my Coyotes. They're in really good shape, with only superficial marks on the outershell. The interior boots are in fantastic condition, practically brand new, as these have not been used a lot over the years(no odor, no color fading on Rollerblade Logo inside the boot, no dirt, etc). There is some slight discoloration on one of the boots, but that's not really an issue, given what the product is. Brakes work great, straps are in mint condition, and the skates still have their original "made in Italy" sticker on. $300 plus shipping.

For those who aren't familiar with these, they are heavy-duty off-road blades, with 6" air filled tires designed more for rugged terrains rather than smooth road surfaces. Here is a vid of what they can do.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2zvxG6dgak

Size : US 11(I wear a 9 - 9.5 shoe size, and these "11" fit me perfectly)
Euro size: 44.5

http://www.flickr.com/photos/48542523@N08/sets/7215762714283... Here are some detailed pics of them. As you can see, the tires and the assembly are all in good shape, you'd be hard pressed to find a pair of these in better condition.

$300 + shipping.

Have a good one,

Daimos

Rollerblade1.jpg - 157kB
garsus7056

[*] posted on 31-7-2011 at 06:43 PM

Hi,
I am interested in these skates...still have them?
furbowski
Posting Freak

Mood: stuck on a small island with big trees and tiny beaches...

[*] posted on 31-7-2011 at 08:15 PM

...make sure you get the sizing right!

email daimos if you haven't heard from him in a bit, there's an addy in his profile.

fixed bridles, flying static, been two years now... ??? folks must be wondering....

sting 1.7, dp power 2.5, crossfire 3.2, ace 5, blade iv 6.5, ace 8, ace 12...

also a couple of arcs, 12 syn and 12 phanny, but i\'m not yet up to speed on them.

(13.11.09)
Daimos

[*] posted on 7-8-2011 at 06:12 PM

Hi, I haven't been here in a while. Yes, I still have them, and someone did email me yesterday about them, maybe it was you garsus, the person didn't state which one of my ads online they were responding to.

Going along with what Furbowski said, these are officially a US size "11", and an official Euro size 44.5. I know this because the size sticker that came with these, is still on the rollerblades. For the record, I live in Canada and wear a size 9 or 9.5 shoe size, and we use the same standard here for measuring foot size, as the US does.

Go To Top

Hosted by: Mad Moose Studio