Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Coyotes are Cool!
Bladerunner
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 6-11-2006 at 06:12 PM
Coyotes are Cool!

Well..... The Rollerblade Coyotes arrived and I got my 1st shot at them. I was concerened at 1st by the short length of footprint thinking I'ld have a tendancy to nose dive on the slightest bump. Not so. They would however stop dead when they hit soft sand patches in the turf. :o I've been told they will run on hard sand if you reduce tire pressure.
It was a very light wind day but the 7m bullet was the perfect engine. I took off with the 1st pump of the kite and never looked back. I can see how just like with the blades on tarmac there won't be enough edge for the strongest winds. The buggy won't get rusty but this is going to be fun!

One Question: :?:
Can anyone tell me how to source wheels for Coyotes?

Kites: 2.5m Profoil , Quadrifoil XL kitesurfer, NPW 5 Danger.
Flexifoil: 1.7m Sting, 4.9m Blade 3, 9m Blade 2.
Flysurfer : 19m Speed 2 SA, 7m Pulse
Peter Lynn :18m Phantom, 15m Synergy, 10m Synergy, 1200 Farc, 460 Sarc, 130 Tarc, 5m Peel, 4.2m , 6.4, 8.5 C-Quads, 3.5 LS2 single skin.

Rides: Flexi / P.L. Frankin'Buggy , Shaped + straight skiis, sand skis, Coyote blades. Core 95 ATB. RKB R2 ATB .

Ken (K2)
PrairieWind

[*] posted on 17-11-2006 at 09:39 PM

since rollerblade discontinued the coyote line your most likely resource might be ebay. you might have to buy a pair of skates that don't fit in order to have spare wheels. there is a pair of size 12 on ebay at the moment...

Go To Top

Hosted by: Mad Moose Studio