Power Kite Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: hq hydra 420
zombieforce

[*] posted on 12-3-2015 at 07:58 PM
hq hydra 420

So i have spent the week here in destin with my new hydra 420 kite. So far, its been pretty fun learning a new kite as im very new to this. Having only flown one other kite, a prism snapshot.2.5, this kite seemed much slower at first. The hydra moved slowly through the window, but was making power. Then the next day i flew it , winds were very light and i had to keep kite moving constantly to keep it in the air. Today winds were much higher and it was very foggy, but kite was flying great. Was able to get kite to do some fast loops and downwind turns and make some power with it. Even got my wife to fly it and she said it was fun. Using the third line to relaunch made it much easier to keep flying instead of running back and forth trying to flip kite back over. Even my wife was able to flip kite over and relaunch without too much issue. Have enjoyed playing with the kite out here on the beach, ready to see what i get from it out on the soccer fields at home in Tennessee. Also plan to try and use the kite on a paddle board once the water temps warm up. All in all i have enjoyed this kite the more i have flown it. Big Mikes kites had a deal on this kite and i am glad i bought it.
Randy
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 13-3-2015 at 04:58 AM

Did you manage to meet any of the locals?

NPW Test Pilot -US99

Go To Top

Hosted by: Mad Moose Studio