Author: Subject: Ply Board is finished!
solarix

Mood: Where\'s the beach?

[*] posted on 8-6-2008 at 12:07 PM
Ply Board is finished!

Built like a spleen door 164.

Bigger Picture

Jerry

Revolution I & II, QuadTrac Pro Foil 1m, Pansh Legend 3m, HQ Beamer III 4m, Pansh Ace 6m, Psycho1 15.5m, LaCrosse Wind meter, Dakine Pyro, 2 home brew water boards, Predator Helmets
bigkahuna

[*] posted on 8-6-2008 at 02:48 PM

Nice board, where's you get those cool looking straps? ;) Hehe...
solarix

Mood: Where\'s the beach?

[*] posted on 9-6-2008 at 08:02 AM

bigkahuna, thanks for the comment and thanks for the straps I think they are going to work MUCH better than home brew straps!

I think version II of the board will be frame built, foam core and light weight. sounds like a great winter project.

Jerry

Revolution I & II, QuadTrac Pro Foil 1m, Pansh Legend 3m, HQ Beamer III 4m, Pansh Ace 6m, Psycho1 15.5m, LaCrosse Wind meter, Dakine Pyro, 2 home brew water boards, Predator Helmets
bigkahuna

[*] posted on 9-6-2008 at 08:49 AM

Quote:
I think version II of the board will be frame built, foam core and light weight. sounds like a great winter project.

Sounds like a board I've got in the works right now. The shape will be an enlarged copy of a Jimmy Lewis Rad F (surf mutant). I got a hunk of 3/4" Divinycel from a friend, and I plan on skinning it with 1/8" marine ply top and bottom and 1 or 2 layers of 6oz glass. I'm just about done with the design (need to finalize the rocker) and have sourced the materials. Next is to build the rocker table. Can't wait until it's finished...

Go To Top

Hosted by: Mad Moose Studio