Power Kite Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: My Doomwheels (bit different)
Totally Stoked

Mood: No Mood.

[*] posted on 22-11-2004 at 10:07 AM
My Doomwheels (bit different)

Hey guys
i finally built my doomwheels, but i dont know if i can call them that because i didnt really do them the "original way".
i'll try to attach 2 pics of them and if that works i'll go on explaining how i made them (i'll need a dictionary as well :rolleyes: )

PB110128.JPG - 683kB
Totally Stoked

Mood: No Mood.

[*] posted on 22-11-2004 at 10:26 AM

oops sorry that is huge!
ok i used square aluminium pipes, riveted thick aluminium plates on top and screwed my old snowboard-binding on top of it.
i've been out on the fields with them a couple of times now, one of them was with a few guys with mountainboards, you should have seen their faces :o when they saw the speed i was going at!! the only problem i had: i found it hard to go upwind, but this might be because i was using my 14m tubekite... and i'll have to swap my plastic spacers to aluminium ones, as they start to wear off.
any questions or comments:?:
Greetz Dan
ps: i'm still waiting for some action pics a friend of mine took, but i'll put them online asap

PB110131.JPG - 67kB
doomwheels
Grand Pubah

Mood: Slap happy!

[*] posted on 3-2-2005 at 01:07 AM

Good work! Taller wheels will also help you get upwind. Hope to see som action pics soon. Have fun!

surfinsmiley

Mood: allways all good.

[*] posted on 16-4-2005 at 01:09 AM

yeah tottally stoked,

they look great, you could probably freak a few people out but taking them to the ski fields on a hard pack day.:rolleyes:

go hard

Go To Top

Hosted by: Mad Moose Studio